SIX

Gardenollean

HELLO GUYS!! I'm back with the sixth chapter. i'm so sorry, yesterday i went to Tokyo and i was so tired after the trip so i just went straight to bed. i promise i will update the scene after this chapter, i will update it at night soo...

please hang in there kay?? xD

btw can you guess what will happen to Hoseok?




 

 

The stay like that, hugging each other for some time.

 

Jin pull the younger's head, fixing some strands that fell over his eyes.

 

"Who are you rooming with?" 

"Hmm~ i don't know hyung. I think it's Jimin" Yoongi mumbled with his usual tired voice.

 

Jin smiled knowingly.

 

"It's passed midnight, go to your room Yoongi-ah. Get some rest, and maybe you can have some bonding time with jiminnie"

 

"Aissh hyung, what's with that look!" He laughed and pushed his hyung playfully. Jin knew,Jin knew that Yoongi and Jimin are one of a bestfriend. Yoongi is a guy who never really likes to interract with other people, even s. But jimin is an exception. He got that one special place in the sleepy-looking boy’s heart. Yoongi always loves Jimin, he was always said that the other were so cute that he might eaten the muscled boy already, Jin laughed.

 They laughed, they felt at ease, they finally can let out their long-bottled-up laugh freely.

 

"I'm going to sleep then, jaljayo hyung"

 

"Jalja.." The said hyung smiled and ruffled his dongsaeng's hair one more time before he left the living room.

 

Jin feels like his smiling muscle in his face will be broken soon, he couldn't help but smiling so much right now. Finally, he can fix their bond slowly. It's not fully mend but he believes, soon it will. 

 

 

 

 

 

  
 

 

 

 

 

Yoongi walks into the bedroom and saw Jimin sleep in a fetal position. 

'He seems cold'

Yoongi came closer to the bed and pull the blanket all over the younger's body. Feeling the other's presence, Jimin awakes. Rubbing his eyes cutely.

 

"Yoongi-hyung, is it okay if i sleep here with you?"

"Hmm.. Go back to sleep, it's late" 

 

The older boy chuckled and ruffled Jimin's hair. He moved to the other side of the bed and slipped in the blanket. Nuzzling into the warmness of the bed. 

 

"It's so cold in here hyung, i'm freezing.. Haha" The younger boy mumbled under the blanket and laughed awkwardly, trying to have some talk with his hyung.

 

Yoongi comes closer to the younger, their sides touching.

 

"Better?"

"Hmmm hyung, it helps" Jimin rests his head on his hyung's shoulder, feeling the other's warmth and drifting back off to dreamland. Yoongi secretly smiled and propped his arm under Jimin's head. He hugs the boy closely and plants a soft kiss on the crown of his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jin woke up by a groaning sound beside him. He rubbed his eyes, his brain still processing what was happening an then a bell rings in his head. He sat up quickly and check the injured boy beside him, he was worried that something might hurt the younger.

 

"Hey, you alright?"

"Yeah hyung, i'm okay. What time is it?" 

Jin sighed, the boy was okay. He smiled at him and wandering his eyes around the cozy room, searching for a wall-clock.

 

"I don't know Jungkook-ah, there isn't any clock in here.. Oh my god!"

 

 Jin just remembered something. He was so stupid that he forgot that they are still idols, they totally forgot their manager, their dance and vocal practices and all. Things were came so suddenly and came crashing down on his mind.

 ‘What will our fans react?’

How could he forgot such a thing?

 

"Jungkook-ah, you think manager hyung is searching for us right now?"

"Ah you're right hyung! We were all so busy absorbing everything that was happening earlier that we forgot everything in the.. Real world?" Jungkook's eyes grew wide, just like his hyung's beside him.

 

A knock on the door stopped their conversation, Jin got up from the bed and opened the door.

 

"Breakfast is ready, My Prince. And umm.. I'm sorry but could you help me to wake up the others too? we have our first practice in an hour and we'll meet Queen Talaya"

 

"Ahh sure Yerin-ssi, and.. 'Jin' is alright. Don't call me ‘prince’ please, i'm not really used to it" He whined at her and then chuckled.

 

"O-oh, okay Jin.. Hurry up okay?" Yerin smiled cutely.

 

Yerin took her leave and Jin goes back to his room, checking their maknae.

 

"I'll wake up the other, wait here ne?"

"Araseo hyung" He smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They're all gathered in a circle dining table, eating quietly.

"Sowon-ssi, do you think our relatives or everyone who knows us in the real world might be wondering and searching for us by now?" Jin finally spoke up.

 

"Oh right i forgot to tell you. When you guys first entered Gardenollean, the real world's time actually stopped. So you don't have to worry. When you come back to Seoul later, you will be at the exact time when you first entered here" Sowon explained.

 

They nod, absorbing the informations.

 

"We will having our first practice at 9. Each of us will accompany you to the Senfus. And for Jungkook, you can come along with Jin because your wound is still healing" ShinB said with a calm voice.

 

"Is that okay?" Umji asked.

 

"What is Senfus?" Taehyung questioned them with a confused face.

"They are umm basically your teachers. They will help you to control and learn more about your powers" 

 

"Woah, i'm so excited!!" Taehyung clapped his hands like a mad seal. He is beyond ecstatic right now because animals are always his favorite. The thougts of Being able to communicate with them only made him more excited and eager.

 

"But ShinB-ssi, will we be alright? What if one of us got injured again?" Namjoon asked her.

 

"We'll watch over you, and if there any Tytannial's troops wandering around out there, why don’t we just beat them up? Don't you want to test out your power, Mr.leader?" ShinB smirked.

 

"Oh my god are you kidding me?! We're all new to this!! How did you expect us to fight them at out first power test-outs?!" Namjoon's eyes widen.

 

"We can't guarantee that her troops won't be wandering nearby but we'll make sure that you guys are all safe, we'll watch over you" Sowon said to them and gave ShinB the look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Umji sent Hoseok off to his senfu, he thought she was kidding. He was met by a small boy standing a few meters from him, his back facing Hoseok. The so-called senfu who will teach him soon has a soft jet black hair and his shoulder is not so broad, Unlike Seokjin’s.

'he looks like an elementary student' 

 

"Umm hi" Hoseok approached quietly.

 

"Ohh hello, you must be that Hoseok guy, right?"  The boy turned around and smiled at him. Hoseok was met with a really cute boy with squishy cheeks and a pair of huge eyes. He surely looks like an elementary student.

 

"Yeah, i'm Hoseok. And you?"

"I'm kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo. It's Nice to meet you Hoseok-ssi"

 

"Soo.. Umm what are we going to do right now, kyungsoo-ssi?"

 

The said boy smirked playfully at him and tap his foot at the ground. Suddenly, two square-shaped rocks was emerged from the ground at their sides.

 

"Let's sit down first, shall we?"

"Woah.. Um, okay"  Hoseok was shocked, he was gaping at the rock and carefully placing his on it.

 

"So.. Hoseok-ssi, have you ever try or use your power before?" Kyungsoo smiled

 

"No, i guess..."

"Really?"

"Umm yes?" He feels intimidated by his gaze. Despite his cute appearance, this Kyungsoo guy has a really scary stare. His gaze is always intense.

 

After some explaining and telling the boy about the basics. Kyungsoo asked him to touch the ground.

 

"What do you feel?"

"Nothing? It Just feels like dirt"

Kyungsoo gave him a look.

 

"Focus, feel it. Feel the ground, let your body mend in with the earth. You should be hearing people's steps on the ground nearby. Feel it."

 

Hoseok try to focus as best as he can. But something made him feel overwhelmed. Fast and huge numbers of thumping and stepping sounds are resounding in his ears. His eyes turned golden and shone.

"I-i can feel it, but it's too much! I think a group of something is coming. They are on their way here and i have a bad omen about this.

 

Kyungsoo's natural huge eyes are turned even wide right now.

" Hoseok! Move behind me"

 

Truth to be told, there came a group of plant-troops confronting them. Bows and sword aimed at them.

 

"What do you want?" Kyungsoo said. He was ready in his fighting stance. 

 

"Give him"

"No way" He smirked.

 

Hoseok is terrified right now. He don't know what to do and it seems like kyungsoo and those weird troops are going to have a fight. He crouched down, using the cute boy as his shield.

 

A huge and high wall-rock was emerged once again from the ground and Kyungsoo aimed it to the troops, pushing them back.

 

"Hoseok, you need to run away from here. Quick!"

 

Hoseok did what the boy just told him. He ran his way back to the hut as fast as his legs could take him. Not long after he turned his way to exit the forest, he felt something was pricked at his leg.

"Ah! !! What is this?!!"

He stopped and took a quick look, he found a small sword with a kinda purple mystic lights emitting around it  stabbed to his left leg.

 

"Aisshh i don't have time for this!"

He is too terrified right now so he continued his escape to the hut. In the middle of his way, he met Eunha, worried painted her pretty face when he saw Hoseok running away.

"Follow me!" She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The members gathered around the boy. Hoseok was lying on the bed, he looked restless. Sweats streaming down profusely.

 

"Eunha-ssi what happened to him?!!" Jin and Jungkook came and almost screamed at her.

 

"Uhh calm down will you, Jin? I'm going to take this thing out from his leg"

She inspects the small sword that was stabbed on Hoseok's leg and took a detailed look at it.

 

"God this must be her doing." She finally took out the sharp weapon and showed it to Jin.

 

"I don't really know what is this but this was surely one of her weapon. She is a master of toxic and poisonous charms. I hope Yuju will come fas- Eonni!! Please take a look at this!"

 

Yuju suddenly appeared in the room, she must've been running her way to the hut from the panic look and her heavy breathing. The girl takes the plant and bit his lips.

 

"Yuju-ssi! Tell us!! What is that?! Will Hoseok be okay?!" Jin panicked. Hoseok keeps trashing out in his bed, his shirt is now all drenched with sweats.

“aghhh, it’s so hott in here~ h-hel-ah help me pleashee..”

 

"He's uhh he's going to be perfectly okay. We can treat his wound, it's not even gonna make a scar. B-but the thing is.. Uhh how should i say this?"  Yuju explained. She keeps squirming her body in uncomfortableness. Jin sighed in relief, but he still desperately needs to know what could possibly made his brother writhing and trashing his body out on the bed like that.

 

"Tell me"

"Can you come with me? Just the two of us." Yuju said.




 

Hi guys?

i need more comments :( please kindly give me some and i would be really happy if you guys did..

I'm sorry for my awkward and error-full grammar once again :''(

keep reading for the