TWO

Gardenollean

                                                                          

“Yah! Can you turn the volume down?!” 

“Yah Park Jimin!!”  Taehyung finally lose his patience and raised his voice to the said boy.

“What’s your problem Taehyung?! I’m your hyung for god’s sake! Use some respect!”  Jimin paused his game and turn angrily to Taehyung.

“Not until you turn into a normal person, not a deaf one”

“what the fu-“

“AHHH!!!”  they stop their banters and look at each other and to their door. They knew it was his leader from the deep and manly voice. And their leader rarely yell like that.

 

The two run into the source of the voice and looking at them weirdly.

“hyungs! What the hell was that?!”  Jimin asked the two terrified hyungs. Before he got the answer, Jimin moved closer into the glass door and saw something unusual. There are some kind of he don’t know what are those, maybe cabbages? Creating a circle in their small garden. There are six of them for sure, and one of the cabbage coming closer to their dorm. When Jimin saw closely, it’s surely not a cabbages. Those are monsters, with eyes and a pair of leaf-hand. But he didn’t scared at all. He might be crazy or delusional but if those monsters have gender, they’re surely girls. From the look of it, they kind of wearing a thick leave and ball-shaped gown and their head decorated with flowery crown top or something.

 

“wow.. am i imagining things?” Taehyung rubs his eyes and came closer to the glass door, Jimin beside him.

“yah yah! Don’t get too close, they shoot poisonous gases!!!”  Namjoon warned them but none of them stop.

“i don’t hink so hyung..” Taehyung take a long sniff and huff a contended sigh.

“it smells wonderful, not like Jimin”

“YAH!”  the said person pushed him, Taehyung lost his balance and lurched forward, shocking the so called monster. The monster tilt it’s head cutely  and walk closer to the glass door.

*knock* *knock*

The boys looked at the monster questioningly.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

 

“hyung, they’re so freakin cute!!”  Taehyung  stupidly unlocks the door and ready to molest the monster.

“y-y-yahh! Are you retarded?!”  Jimin slowly walking away from the door. When Taehyung let the monster in, the intoxicating flowery smell grow intenses, soon filling the whole dorm with it.

 

“Jin hyung, please don’t use parfume too much.. they coul- hey what’s happening here?? Wow” Hoseok got out from his room and joining the crowd.

“what the hell is that?!”

“sssh hyung” 

The monster walk slowly, coming closer to where Jin, Namjoon, and Jimin are. It inspects the three boys, and suddenly it’s eyes widen  and reaching it’s hands to Jin.

“Prince of Gardenollean is surely a good-looking man, how are you my highness?” it was just Jin or the monster just called him ‘Prince’? and it could speak!

“oh my god! Is this real?!”

“please don’t be afraid, my highness. I’m a Lilligant, the peace-keeper of Gardenollean, and my name is Yerin. I’m here on my mission to bring back the long lost prince.

 

An awkward silent soon filled the dorm.

“come with us, and maybe you could bring along your gorgeous friends too.” The Lilligant looked around and inspecting the boys’ feature. Before Jin could even protest, the two other creatures had come inside and yelling at their friend.

“ yahh!! What’s taking you so long Yerin! We ain’t got time for some flirtings!” the other similiar creature shocked all the boys with her thug and kinda harsh tone.

“ShinB eonni~ i can’t help it... they are so gorgeous.. and hey, watch your tone eonnie, it’s the prince” Yerin point at Jin proudly with her two hands-up in the air like she is showing something holly.

“umm, okay. Hello my highness, i’m shinB and i’m really tired right now so can you and your friends follow me to Gardenoll-“

 

“what’s this ruckus about?! Aishhh you ruined my sle- yah! What is this thing?! Burn them!! It’s really annoying and scary!!”  Yoongi who just woke up from his deep slumber had just a little time and soul to take what’s  happening before his eyes. He tried to kick shinB and Yerin like it’s the most dangerous things in the planet.

 

“yah hyung! Don’t kick the cutie-“

“grrh i’m not doing this anymore” with a raging eyes, shinB block her body before yoongi kicks him with his feet. The monster’s block unfortunately became a tangle of long and green root-like hugging Yoongi’s overall body.

“if the soft method didn’t work out, there will always be another way.” shinB smirked.

 

 Yerin can only sighs and frown. Afterall, the Lilligants have been wandering around all of the nook and cranny’s of South korea to search for the long lost prince, just like what their queen have told them. They are really exhausted and almost hopeless. In addition, Gardenollean is in danger right now so they should hurry and take no more time. Their saviour is in the front of them right now.

 

“My Highness please come with us, we have no more time.. if you refused to, we don’t have a choice but to use the.. umm more unpleasant way.”

Yerin told them with a sad and depressed voice while shinB could only smile proudly at her friend.

 

Without the boys knowing, all of the six Lilligants had come into their dorm. Staring at them with serious looks on their faces, long and green plant-tentacles growing from their hands. The boys could only gulp in fear. Despite the Lilligant’s cute appearance.