ONE

Gardenollean

 

                                                                 

Red velvet's 'ice cream cake' played in the background while the broad-shouldered man wash the dishes in their dorm's kitchen. It's 7 pm and all of the boys had just finished their dinner. The dinner was quiet, clanking of cutlery was the only sound you could heard in the table. There was no "it's delicious!", "yah' eat slowly!", "thanks for the food Jin-hyung!" Anymore. By saying "anymore" yes, they used to chat lively in the dining room, they used to share the brotherly affection towards each other, they 'used' to. And to be honest, the man with a pink apron wrapped around his petite body misses those times. Those old chummy days with warm smiles and hugs filled their tiring days full of heavy dance practices.The man can only sigh and hope that this all just the stress all along. He missed their old selves, dearly.

 

 

 

 
 
 
"Jin-Hyung, do you see my note somewhere?"  The leader of the group came to the kitchen, face painted with annoyance. Jin startled and quickly pause the music, Facing the leader.
 
"Oh, go check the coffee table outside the glass door. You write something there last night remember?"  Jin replied with a soft voice.
 
"Aisshhh!"  The owner of the note ruffled his hair in frustration and walk angrily. 
 
 
 
 
 
Namjoon have become a short-tempered boy these days, he spat at literally everything that didn't get along with his liking. Seokjin won't take the risk of dying in his own leader's hand, so he let him to do what he wants. 
After arranging the plates into the basket to let them dry, he hang his lovely pink apron in it's respective place and walks to the glass door connecting their simple but modern-ish dorm to a small garden. After some awards and successful achievement they had got, the company decided to buy them a nicer and more fancy place for them to stay. It's a two storey home. It's just nice, it's an idol-standard home the may say. 
 
 
 
 
 
He slides the glass door and sit at the chair beside the coffee table. Namjoon is writing something, like usual. He probably writes some lyrics in his precious note, not realising the other's presence.
"Hey"  Seokjin greets the other.
Namjoon looks up and just gives him a blank look before continuing.
"Hi"  he replied dryly.
"What are you wr-"
"Just go to sleep hyung, it's getting late. Leave me alo-"

None of them could finish their sentences  because they heard some noise coming from their garden followed by a strong flowery scent coming from the garden in the front of them. The plain plane of fresh grass shake, the two boys gasped.

 

 
"what's that?! is it an earthquake or something?!!"  Namjoon eyes scanned their small garden.
"should i call manager hyung?!"  the eldest of the group suggested panicly.
"it's strange, only the plane shakes, the ground where we sitting here is unwavering though."  
 

soon, a bunch of weird plants spurting out from the grass plane, creating a some kind of wide circle. These plants shape like green balls. Jin thought those are cabbages but he got a judging look from Namjoon. The plants spinning magically and finally showing their final form. The two boys can only stare astoundingly with their jaws slacked. They could dechiper these plants as some plant monsters that came from pokemon. 

"H-hyung, they're looking at us.."

"Namjoon-ah, let's go in!!"

the two moved quickly into their dorm, locking the glass door.

"What are those things hyung?! It's we- AHHH!!".

“AHHHH!!” 

 One of the monster look at them and shoot a some kind of light pink-colored thick gases aimed to the boys behind the glass door.