FOUR

Gardenollean

 

 

 

The place is full of bunches of wild plant growing and spurting all over the wall. The smell of roses and many kinds of other fresh flowers suffocate the underground. 

 

They finally reaching the end of the stair. It looks like now, they are in the inside of some kind of huge tree. Dark brown tree's bark come into the view, the round wall surrounding the inside of the tree decorated with unique ventilations and many kinds of plants. There are Even Some plants emitting magical lights and dusts here and there. The boys are really astounded, they are still processing what is happening in front of their eyes right now. They really feel like they are in the inside of some kind of disney's magical world. It's too much for them that their eyes open wide and continuously studying around the new place.

 

 

"Eonni, let's take off the spell"

"Yeah"

 

 

The Lilligants nod and soon, the group of plant monsters are surrounded by showers of magical dust and boom! The boys once again had their jaws all slacked.

There stood a group of six young girls in casual and pretty dress. They didn't wear some kind of leaf shirts like what Taehyung had expected. They look more human and 'normal' now.

 

"Y-y-you guys are humans too?! How come??"  Jimin asked

 

"Yeah kinda~ I guess we have to wait for the explaining because it's dangerous out here in Gardenollean right now. We should go to the hut quickly."  Sowon, the leader with a tall and petite figure told them with a calm voice.

 

"Follow us" Umji, the maknae of the group lead the way for them.

 

When they were out from the Huge tree where they first came, the view of Gardenollean welcomed the boys. Plants and more plants came into the view. Plant-house, plant-vehicle, plant-everything could be seen from where they are right now. The environment is great, fresh, and relaxing, the crackling sound of falling water sated their soul. The quiet and calm natural atmosphere intoxicated the boys' mind. It's enough to bring back their long-lost contented smile to their handsome faces. 

 

"Daebak... It's amazing!"  Jungkook smiles and take a deep breather, savouring the intoxicating smell of nature. He didn't watch his step when something trips him to the ground, stumbling down. 

"Ah!"  

"Jungkook-ah, you okay?"  Namjoon asked him, panickedly.

"Oww.. Uhh i'm okay hyung but oh, my wrist is bleeding, ssh it stings" Jungkook got up from the ground, he was shocked when he touched his right wrist. There was a cut, forming a straight line, blood dripping.  

 

"Sheeyt!"  One of a girl from the group shrieked, inspecting Jungkook's cut and her eyes soon fell to the ground, fixed on a some kind of sharp plant, the one which injured his wrist.

 

"What happened? Hey you okay boy?" Sowon makes sure that the boy is okay.

 

"No eonni, he won't be okay for long" The other girl from the group gives her a worry look.

 

"Yah what do you mean?"  Sowon asked them questioningly.

 

"Look, it's swezvine. Queen Tytannial's troops use this plant's extract for their weaponry. The extract can make it's victim suffers from an immense pain that followed with at least 4 days fever.

 

"Oh my god, Jungkook you okay? Is there the antidote for his cut??"  Jimin came to the maknae and inspect him.

 

"Ahhh hyung it starts to burn so much" The poor boy crouches down, holding his wrist in pain. Yoongi and Jimin automatically came crouching down, checking their maknae and soothing his back.

 

"Let's go to that river, we can clean his cut first. We'll search for the herbs for his healing in the hut." 

 

Soon, they walk quickly to the said river. Jimin and Yoongi helped Jungkook up to the river, carrying him, maknae's hands drapped over their shoulders.

 

"Yoongi-hyung, it hurts.."  Jungkook whined painedly.

 

"Yeah yeah i know brat, just hold a little longer okay?" He replied calmly.

 

"Ngghh" Jimin dried his tears with the sleeve of his navy jumper.

 

They help Jungkook to dip his wrist into the fresh water. When the cut washed, Jungkook hissed at the contact. His wrist is all red and blistering. Jin the maknae head, calming him.

 

"Ah it hurts.."

 

"Yah you're a ing young-adult okay?! Just stop the whining will you?! Don't be a crybaby" Yoongi snapped at the injured boy.

 

"U-uh, i'm sorry hyung.." The maknae startled.

 

"Yah Yoongi-ah, don't be too harsh to him okay?? He's injured right now.." He give Yoongi the look.

 

"! Why did i even came to this freaking deep ty trouble?! I rather sleep in my soft mattress back at out dorm!"  He walked away, ing around. His annoyed soul seems to grow worser and worser everyday, Jin thought to himself.

 

They continue to walk to the hut with Yoongi at the back, Jin switched Yoongi's posisition at Jungkook's right side. 

 

Finally they reached the hut. It was actually a huge tree turned into a nice and cozy tree house. It was really unique and really cool.

 

"Let's take your injured member to the sofa first, Eunha and Yuju will search and make the antidote for the poor boy" Sowon hurriedly opened the door and pointed at the fluffy sofa in the living room. Jin and Jimin took the injured boy into the sofa and let him lay down, Jin turns in his thigh for the maknae as a pillow. Everyone sat down and gathered at the cozy living room. 

 

"So, um.. What should we call you now? Girls?"  Namjoon felt awkward when he almost called them 'plant-monsters' again.

 

"Oh you could call us by our name though, guess you already know the names right? So, we're the peacekeeper of Gardenollean. But it seems like Gardenollean had turned not so-peace these days. That's why we bring The Prince here, and you guys too. We need your help, guys"

 

"But why? Why us? We are just a mere group of normal humans."

 

"No you're not, you are the six masters."

 

"What is that?!"

 

"You, Jeon Jungkook, the poor boy is the Pyrokinesis. You are supposed to control fire. You might never felt it before but trust me, it won't be long anymore. We will send you to Practices so that you could control it good. But of course, we will let you heal first.”  Sowon smiled at him.

 

"Our prince Kim Seokjin, has the origin Gardenollean-power. Our ancestor had long inherited this power and our prince is one of them. You are the Biokinesis. He supposed to have The power to heal or perform other biological manipulation, like stop a heart. But the last one is in the highest level. You won't do that right, my prince?" Sowon gave him a serious look.

 

"Oh my god no.. That's really horrible" Jin widens his eyes after he heard that. He continues to the maknae's hair after.

 

"Kim Namjoon the leader, is a Telekinesis; an ability to manipulate and control objects with the bearer's mind."

 

"Min Yoongi, You have the Teleportation; The ability to disappear from one place and reappear in another, you will be very useful for us if you wanted to cooperate with us."  The said boy is still in a sour mood, he just snickered at the girls.

 

"Jung Hoseok, you are gifted with the Geokinesis;  The power to control the element earth."

 

"Park Jimin, you are the Photokinesis; The ability to mentally manipulate light."

 

"And lastly, Kim Taehyung, you got The Omnilingual Power; An ability to speak, or to understand all languages. In this case, animals are the very basic thing out of it."

 

She looks at the boys' face, they are all terrified but also there's this agit feeling in their stomach that makes them curious about their blessed powers.

 

"So, will you help us?"

 

Sowon finished with a huff, hopes never leave her tone.

Hi, guys! i'm back with the fourth chapter. Once again, i'm so sorry for the grammatical errors :( English is not my mother language but i'm trying to improve and doing my best for this story. hope you enjoy it!!! :D