FIVE

Gardenollean

 

Silent fills the room. Only their breathing sounds can be heard. This all are totally bizarre for them, even from the start. And the fact that they have to safe Gardenollean adding even more weight into their backs.

 

"W-what can we do for you?"  Jin spoke with his usual soft voice, his hand combing the maknae's hair who slowly dozing off.

 

"Defeat Queen Tytannial and her troops, please safe our lifes"  Sowon begged with a pleading voice.

 

"Can we do it? Can we possibly beat them? Are they really strong?"  Hoseok jumped in, worry etched in his voice.

 

"They are too strong for us, we are all Chlorokinesis, we can only control plants. But for you; the masters, it's not impossible and i believe you guys can bring Gardenollean back in peace"  ShinB finally spoke, her stoic face had long gone, soon replaced with a sincere face.

 

"I'm sorry to barge in but the Antidote is done. It's better to treat his wound now before it became worst."  Eunha came into the living room with Yuju tailing behind her, a bowl in her hand.  

 

"Let's go." 

 

 Yerin got up and ushered the boys to a bedroom. Jin carries the maknae bridal style into the room, carefully placing his petite body on the bed. He sits beside the pillows where Jungkook laid his head on. his hair. He frowns, he felt awful to let his youngest got into trouble like this. It's been so long since he felt his soft locks under his own palm. He missed this, he really were. Tears unconsciously fell from his eyes. The boys saw this and they couldn't help but feel a loud pang in their heart, shattering it into pieces. Their youngest  brother is hurting right now, lying in the bed weakly. His usually cheeky smile and crescent smiling-eyes are gone. Sweats are forming in his forehead.

 

"Ngghh.." He groaned.

"Jungkook-ah we're going to treat your wound now, wake up kookie"  Jin voice was really soft, just like a mom's.

 

"Mmh Hyung.." He wakes up. 

 

Yuju came, a bowl of water in his hand.

"Eunha ya.. Hurry up!"  She sat beside Jungkook and inspect the wound.

 

"I'm here Eonni.."  

The said girl came with dry towel and the Antidote, handing them to Yuju.

 

"Jungkook-ssi, it's going to be a little bit painful, hang in there okay?"  She told the boy, making him all nervous.

 

"Hey it's okay, hold my hand"  Jin reaches his hand and squeezes it.

 

Yuju dips the soft towel into the water and dry it, she washes the cut first, making sure that it's clean. Then, she applied the herbs into the cut.

 

"Ngghhh"  Jungkook suppresses a painful moan. Palm grabing hard into Jin's hand.

 

"Ssshh it's okay.. Hyung's here" Jin the maknae's cheek in attempt to soothe him. 

 

"A-ahh it burns so much.." The maknae's face contorts in pain. All the boys can only bit their lip and pray for the best.

 

After she rubbed the herbs all over the cut. She sways her pretty fingers, making a soft motion to the outside of the window. The boys thought that she was dancing or something but gee, they were so wrong, a pink plant soon came in through the opened window, sprouting in to where her palms are. Her palms directing the plants to hover over Jungkook's arm. The pink plant's bud slowly dripping a drops of pink liquid. The liquid came into the contact with Jungkook's wrist and the dark green herbs that lathered over his wound turned it's color into a silvery light, twinkling with some kind of magical dusts.

 

"Woah.."  Hoseok jaws slacked, he takes a better look at Jungkook's wrist and the pink plant.

 

"What is that, Yuju-ssi?"  Yuju chuckled lightly, the pink plant now is in her lap, it looks like it nuzzles it's head into her lap, just like a cute puppy missing his owner.

 

"Her name is Mendella, she is a medical plant. She helps a lot actually.."  She smiled softly.

 

"It's extract can help soothes burn. We usually use it when people got blisters or you can use it as a cold bath for fevers."  She explains them, smile never leaving her lips.

 

"Two months ago, Queen Tytannial's troops burned the Mendella Farm. We could only managed to bring one of them into our hut, they are surely evils. They have no hearts."  Yuju frowns, hand the pink plant.

 

"Oh! my prince, Do you want to test out you power right now?"  She snapped her head as if she had forgotten something. She smiled to the said boy playfully.

 

"Wait a minute" She went out and back with a bowl of pink water and more towels.

 

"Check his temperature, my prince."

 

"Hey, just call me Jin. It's kinda awkward when people keep calling me prince. I'm not quite used to it."  The said boy scratches his not-itchy back of his neck.

 

The boys smile and chuckled at Jin's cuteness and his awkward-self. Jin palm came to a contact with Jungkook's forehead, he flinched.

 

"Oh my god! He's burning!!"  He panicked.

 

"Dip your palms in, and place it over his forehead."  Yuju instructed calmly.

 

Jin did what just she told him. He dipped his palms into the pink liquid and suddenly his palms were surrounded with a cold and soothing feeling. Then, he places his palm on Jungkook's forehead. The maknae sighed at the cold feeling came into a contact with his burning skin.

 

"Concentrate Jin, focus on what you want to do. Heal him, absorb the heat away from his skin." Once again, Yuju instructed the boy with her stern but calm voice.

 

All of the boys are staring at their ministrations right now, they are really anticipating to what will happen next. 

 

Suddenly Jin's eyes turned into a royal blue color and his palm emitting a soft blue light over Jungkook's forehead. The boys who are watching right now gasped simultaneously. Jungkook sighs contentedly at the foreign but soothing feeling. His body turned all lax and humming into the touch.

 

After some minutes, Jin stopped. His eyes turned back into it's normal soft black color. He stared into his palm and back into Jungkook.

 

"What did i just do?"  He asked the boys.

 

"Wow hyung, you're awesome... You did it. You got the real power on you."  Jimin gaped at his hyung.

 

"Woaa.. This is real.." He keeps staring at his palm as though as it's a most magical thing in the world.

 

"You are a fast-learner, Jin. You only need a little more of practice to control it." Yuju smiled and gives him a towel. 

 

"He will heal in no time, all thanks to you." Yuju smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's getting late, you guys better let the boy have some rest and you too. We have three bedrooms next to this room. I hope you don't mind sharing a bedroom."  Yuju spoke awkwardly.

 

"Ah it's okay Yuju-ssi, thank you very much. We owe you big time for helping us to heal our brother."  Namjoon smiled softly at her, thanking her.

 

"It's nothing, you eldest hyung helped the healing so much though" She smiled and took her leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So um.. I guess i will sleep with Jungkook tonight. Is that okay aedeul-ah??"  Jin said, looking at the five other boys in the room.

 

"Yeah hyung it's okay, in case something happened."  Jimin smiled softly at the eldest.

 

"Namjoon hyung, can i sleep with you?"  Taehyung asked

 

"Sure Tae, go ahead first.. I'm not that sleepy" The leader ruffled his dongsaeng’s hair

 

At that, everyone crams into their respective room to have some rest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It is almost midnight, the boys have probably went into their dreamland. Jin wakes up, his throat felt really dry and he needs a glass of water. He is on the way to the kitchen when he saw Yoongi in the sofa, sitting with a blank look in his face. He decided to bring two glasses of water and sat on the sofa beside Yoongi, startling him.

 

"Want some water?"   

"Ah, thanks hyung"  Yoongi smiled and took  the glass, gulping it in one go.

 

"You're not sleeping?"  Jin puts his glass on the coffee table and sit back comfortably. 

"I'm just.. I was thinking about something, earlier"

 

"Ah jinjja? What is it?"

 

"When we were treating Jungkookie's wound, memories from our trainee days came up. I remembered we were all worried over Hoseok’s broken leg, even jimin cried so much at that time" Yoongi got that stupid smile in his face.

 

"Please don't tell everyone" Yoongi told the older man.

 

"I think i miss us, i miss our times together. Cheesy isn't it?"

 

"Of course no Yoongi-ah. I missed those too. You rarely smiled like this though, it's nice."  He ruffled the other's hair softly. 

 

Suddenly, Yoongi grabs his hyung's hand and clasped it with his own hand.

 

"Seokjin-hyung, i'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. My mind was in a mess and i got into the heat of the moment. I'm so sorry, hyung"

Yoongi's eyes painted with regret and guilt. 

 

"Hey.. It's okay. I know, i know why you and the others had changed drastically these days. It's all because of the stress. You guys grew distance toward each other and honestly, that broke my heart you know. I missed all of you"  He smiled at Yoongi and squeezes his hand reassuringly. Longing never left his eyes.

 

"Umm hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"Can umm.. Can i hu-hug you? God this is embarassing" Seokjin chuckled and brought the younger's head into the nape of his neck, embracing him.

 

"I thought you were never a big fan of skinship, Min Yoongi"

 

"That was one time hyung. I think i missed my mom so much and your hugs remind me of her" Yoongi smiled and nuzzled into his hyung's neck. Sighing contentedly.

 

"You think we can go back to the way we used to be hyung? With smiles and laughs at our dorm?" Yoongi mumbled into Jin’s neck.

 

"I hope so Yoongi-ah. I got this feeling when we came back to our dorm, everything will be back to normal. I missed them, and you too"

Jin the younger's hair and burried his face into the soft locks.

 

"I hope so too, hyung"




 

Hello there! we're on the fifth chapter right now and i just forgot to tell you that the girls from the Gardenollean are Gfriend. I love them because they remind me of the old SNSD *sobs

so powerful and talented hehe!

i want to thank the 4 subscribers so much because you guys are my spirit to continue this story, Gamsahabnidaaaaa *bow

Keep reading for the scene!! :P