THREE

Gardenollean

 

 

Seokjin gulps, he don't know what to do. This is mind-blowingly weird and too bizarre for him. He keeps rubbing his eyes and pinching his skin.

 

 Am i dreaming right now?

 

But when he felt the immense pain in his wrist, he knew this was real. He couldn't let s get hurt. Honestly, Seokjin thoughts that he could smack these Lilligants or slash them with a knife into two easily. But it's just too late, they are kinda outnumbered and Yoongi.. He just couldn't do this, even tough these Lilligants look cute, he didn't know what will they do to them with their super plant power or something. So he decided to let it flow and play along with it.

 

"Hyung, eottohkae?!!"  Namjoon yelps.

 

"Let's just do what they want, i don't want us to get hurt by these umm.. Tiny flower monster." 

 

"Did you just underestimate us my highness?" ShinB smirked and the flower crown at the top of her head is spinning.

 

"Eonni, not here.. Don't.." Yerin whined and slap her friend lightly.

 

"Hello.. Hello humans!! I'm Sowon, the leader of Lilligants. I hope you've already understand these situation and honestly, we don't have much time so, let's just go shall we?"

A slightly bigger Lilligant with much longer and thorn-full leaf-hand suddenly took their attention. Her crown was different from the 4 others. It has a golden-ish color.

 

 

Absorbing the situation, the boys look into each other's eyes and somewhat giving each other signal to what they should do next. After some nods and reassuring looks, they agree to just play along and not being reckless. They choose to be safe.

 

"Ok, we'll go."  Jin told them.

"Follow us, my highness."

 

The boys follow ShinB back to the grass plane in their small garden, where they first came from.

 

"Wait wait! 1,2,3,4,5... Where is-"

"Umji?!"

"Jungkook?!"

 

Sowon and Namjoon shrieked simultaneously. The two groups have coincidentally forgetting their last one member. They stopped their ministration when a yelling and running Jungkook came into the view, huffing and puffing.

 

"AAAH! Hyunghh wha-what's.. What's.. That green monster doing in my ro- AHHH!! Yoongi hyung you alright?!"  Seems like the missing Lilligant had somehow got her way into Jungkook's room and scaring the hell out of him. It couldn't make any good for the maknae when he saw his hyung tied with some plant tentacles, connecting to the monster's hand.

 

"I got the last one eonnie, aren't i just awesome?" The last Lilligant came from their dorm and smiled proudly.

"Yes, you are Umji-ah"

"Cmon eonni, open up the stair"

 

The boys couldn't quite belief what they're seeing right now. The Lilligants stand on their respective place and turn back into green balls, absorbing into the grass. Suddenly, the circle grass plane shook and there it was, one by one, pieces of dirt and solid ground sunken, creating a spiralling stairs leading to the under ground. It was so bizzare that they opens their jaws unbelievingly.

 

Sowon plops up, back into the surface and walk to the boys. 

"Come on boys, the time is ticking"

 

They can only nod and follow them, climbing down the spiral stair.

"Hyung where are we going?" Jungkook asked, fears clearly painted in his face. He grab Jin's hand and stick to him.

 "We'll talk later okay, it's okay.. Hyungs are here". Jin grab his palm and clenched them reassuringly. He gave him an Affectionate smile.

 

"Okay.."

 

Okay guys seriously, i was literally screaming when i got 2 nice subscribers! thank you guys!! and the viewers too! i hope you enjoy my story hehe :D

but can you guys give some comments down there pleasee?? :(

i would be really motivated if you do so, and i promise a double update if you guys could give me some comments!!! :D