Chapter 71 - Intolerable

The biggest secret

Eun Ji comes back to her section with an angry face after getting humiliated by Ji Hyo and GD’s mother. Shin Hye quickly stands up from her chair and walks to Eun Ji. She has been super irritated about Shin Hye since the day she overheard her conversation with Da Hee. And Shin Hye only gets more annoyed witnessing what happened at lunch. It was too obvious that Eun Ji started making her move toward her brother in law. What made it worst was that Ji Hyo was sitting right there. That shameless girl obviously wants to irritate Ji Hyo and it is intolerable.

 Shin Hye loves and worships her sister. Her sister has always protected and taken good care of her since they were young. When their stepfather hit them, Ji Hyo always used her body to protect her little sister. When they grew up and Ji Hyo went to America, with the little money that she made from the waitress job, she still somehow manage to send money home so Shin Hye could go to a good high school. Throughout her college years in Harvard, Shin Hye lived as luxurious as any Korean heiress with the money that is supported by her sister. Shin Hye swears to protect her sister with all she got. So now, a stupid girl tries to steal her sister’s happiness, she has to make that girl pay a price.

“Eun Ji – ssi, where has you been? I believe lunch time ended 1 hour ago.” – Shin Hye crosses her arms in front of her chest, staring at Eun Ji, superior.

Eun Ji bites her lips from annoyance. She just got scold a few minutes ago by Ji Hyo and now her team leader wants to have a word with her too. She promises herself to teach Shin Hye a lesson when she becomes the company heir’s wife but for now she has to control her temper. – “I’m sorry. I had stomach problem.”

Shin Hye smirks. Right, like she is going to believe in that blame excuse but that’s fine. She will play along for now. – “Oh really? How do you feel now?”

“I’m better. Thank you, team leader.” – “Eun Ji politely answers.

“That’s good. So please take these flyers to the intersection across the street from our corporation and give out to pedestrian.” – Shin Hye hands Eun Ji a heavy stack of flyers for their new home cooker product.

Eun Ji scowls, looking at the flyers. – “It’s not my job to do that. Didn’t we hire part timer for this?”

“We did.” – Shin Hye stolidly answers – “But one of them called in sick today. You seem to be the only one that has time in this department. So I think you can fill in for her, can’t you?”

“But it is too sunny out there. My skin will get burn.” – Eun Ji raises her voice, annoyed

“The part timers do that all the time. They have no complaint. We have to do task that out of our job description all the time. So now it is difficult for you even do easy task like this? Should I find a replacement for your spot?”

“YOU” – Eun Ji yells and all attention is on her – “You are just a team leader who give you the right to hire or fire people. I will bring this matter to our marketing director.”

Shin Hye smirks, calmly. – “Sure, let’s do it then.” – Then she walks to Marketing Director’s office and Eun Ji angrily follows.

Shin Hye coddles right at the moment she sees director Kim – “Director, please take care of this situation for me. Team leader Song wants to replace me because I don’t want to give out flyers on the street. It is part timer job, not mine.” – She always tries to flirt with director Kim. It’s the way she is with all men, she believes that men will be more easy on her with her flirty attitude.

Unfortunate for her, not in this case. Director Kim is an inside hand of Ji Hyo. He knows very well the connection between Ji Hyo and Shin Hye. If he wants to keep the road opens for his future in this corporation, he has to be on Shin Hye’s good side.

“I had to hand out flyers when I just joined the marketing department. It is how I get to where I am today. Just because the task is not in your job description, you can refuse it? Shin Hye is your team leader. You have to do as she asks.” – Director Kim firmly answers.

Eun Ji is in even more shock. The whole world goes against her today. Director Kim is normally very nice to her but now when she needs him on her side, he acts as a stranger. – “But …” – She can’t even find the words.

“No but. Please do what Shin Hye asks, don’t waste our time.”

Shin Hye smirks, turns to Eun Ji with the stack of flyer – “Are you doing this or what?”

Eun Ji stares at Shin Hye angrily and forcefully takes the flyers from Shin Hye’s hand.

“Oh one more thing, Eun Ji – ssi.” – Shin Hye calls after Eun Ji, who is about to walk out of the director room – “Please don’t slack off. I will supervise you from my chair. You know I sit right on the window, facing that corner right?” – Shin Hye sneers.

Eun Ji angrily walks away without a respond.

“Thank you, oppa” – Shin Hye turns to Director Kim and winks.

“No problem, please put some good words for me in front of CEO.”

“Of course I will.” – Shin Hye playfully says and comes back to her chair where she can enjoys watching Eun Ji scowling and struggling on the street corner, trying to hand out the flyers under the harsh sunlight with her unnecessary high heels. Shin Hye doesn’t feel a bit guilty. A homewrecker likes that girl deserves that treatment.

After two hours standing under the sun, Eun Ji finally finishes giving out the flyers and comes back to her section. Da Hee is stepping out the door right when she stepping in.

“Where are you going?” – Eun Ji holds Da Hee step.

“I have to bring those documents to CEO office.” – Da Hee gestures the stack of paperwork on her hands.

Eun Ji eyes spark with hope. Ji Hyo already left the office earlier to have facial with her mother in law. She probably hasn’t come back to the office yet. It means only GD is sitting inside that office. She has to catch this chance. – “I will bring them there for you.” – She tells Da Hee.

Da Hee shakes her head - “It’s ok. I can do it by myself.”

But Eun Ji already steals the document away. – “I said I will do it.” – She winks and walks away.

 She stops by the restroom, puts on her lip gloss, retouches her foundation, and also unplugs two buttons on her undershirt, releasing her full y , the part that she is proud of most in her body. She determines to seduce him. It is not easy to get close to GD as Ji Hyo is always around. This chance is rare and she will make every minute worth.

She excitedly presses the elevator to top floor. She spreads a big smile as the elevator doors open. Confidently, she walks to the office but Ji Suk Jin stops her at the door.

“Can I help you?” – Suk Jin asks

“I need to deliver some document to CEO.”

“You can leave it here. I will handle it.”

Eun Ji scowls. She can’t lose this precious chance. Inside that room is her dream man, she is only a few steps away. She has to grab tightly on this slight chance. – “This document is very urgent. We need his signature right away.” – She makes that up. She doesn’t even know what the document is about. She holds her breath, hoping Suk Jin buy her excuse.

“Fine, Please be quick. CEO has a meeting later.”

She smiles happily. – “I sure will.”

She walks into the office. It is the first time she is here. She can’t hold her amazement. The office is bigger than her apartment. All the furniture is upscale and luxurious. There is even crystal chandelier above the coffee table. This almost feels as a 5 stars hotel suite. Even from afar, she still can tell the view is fabulous. She can’t wait for the day to make this office hers. CEO really does have great privilege. But putting that aside, she has to focus on seducing him first. He is the key for her to enter the fabulous world of wealth. When she has him, she will have everything, money and power just as Ji Hyo.

So she walks to his room, putting the documents in front of his face. She bends her body down, low enough so GD can have a full view of her fabulous bosom. – “Here is your document, CEO. Please sign.” – She says, breathy.

GD lifts his eyes up from the report and the first thing attacks his eyes is her that seems to want to jump off her lacy bra. He embarrassedly looks away. – “Just leave it there, I will read it later.”

She walks to his side, pulls her arm over his shoulders, leans her body toward him, her chest almost touches his face – “Please sign here. We need it right away, CEO” – She whispers in his ears.

Immediately, he stands up and shoves her away. She loses her balance, falling on the floor and he doesn’t bother to help her up. – “What the hell do you think you are doing? Get out of my office, right now.” – He yells, angrily. This girl reminds him too much of Lee Hi and he can’t tolerate another Lee Hi. He wants her to disappear from his eyes sight as soon as possible, especially before his wife comes back and misunderstands again.

He wonders why this world is still full of shameless girl like this.