DMYWI##09

Dating Min Yoongi Would Include :
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER IX: 
|  Talking about the Future  | 

It has been a week since Yoongi auditioned for Big Hit Entertainment. Since then he continuously make new musics while Minah continuously attends the school receiving burdens from other people.

“Have you receive any calls from them?” Minah questioned as she entered the kitchen soon as she wakes up.

Yoongi shook his head, “N-Not yet,” he stuttered.

“You might not get accepted if that’s the case …” she joked.

“I hope I didn’t got accepted,” Yoongi softly uttered.

Minah frowned and gave him a look, “Did you said something I-“

“I said can you pass me the chopsticks.”

“You’re lazy as ever,” she shook her head and reached for the asked chopsticks.



“Don’t you have classes today?” Yoongi asked trying to change the topic.

Minah hummed a yes, “But our first period is Physical Education and I’m not feeling well to even attend that.”

“You know, if you’re weird to attend the class because people will judge you. You won’t be able to graduate baby,” He chuckled.

“I-I’m not, okay! I’m old enough to handle myself plus someone still talks to me anyway.”

“Who is it then?”

She took a deep breath and sigh, “J-Jungkook …”


Yoongi’s face who jokes around turned into a serious one. He coughed and gave her a glare as she gave out a ‘what’s-wrong-with-that’ look.

“I told you to stop talking to him or seeing him,” he said with a cold tone.

“Yoongi I can’t stop seeing him. After all we attend the same school.”

“Then go transfer to a new school,” he said.

“Wait, wait. Awhile ago you were telling me to attend school and don’t mind about the people around me and now you want me to transfer school? How’s that?”

“Well,” he uttered taking a sip from his coffee.

Minah rolled her eyes and, “Whatever I’ll get ready for school.”


Yoongi’s POV

It has been a week since I’ve auditioned for Big Hit. And the truth is a few days ago I receive a call from the agency and I’ve got accepted to the audition. I need to be in the contract signing within this week which they also sent me through email a few days ago. –But something is taking me a back from the contract. And it is the ‘No-Dating Contract’ well most of the idols or celebrities deal with this.

I love Minah & I love making music. I want to share my own music to the whole world, but so does my love for Minah. I know I’m sounding so cheesy right now but this is what I truly feel. Yes I might be a cold boyfriend on the outside but I care for Minah more than anything in this world.

“I’m going to school, Call me if the agency calls you,” she plainly said as she left for school.

 

 

 

Minah’s POV

“Look who’s late for class,” A girl who I passed by murmured to her friend.

I lazily placed my handbag beside my table as I rest my chin on my palm blankly staring a far from the window. 

"Minah ... " A familiar voice called out for my name, a voice I always hear but seems so distant. So I turn around to see who it was, "Soojung?"

We exchanged glances then look-away from the awkwardness as I gulped and tried to be as cold as I could, "What do you want now?" 


I saw her heavily sighed and her hand turned into a fist, "C-Can I talk with you?" 

"And then what? Call me for the hundredth time?" I chuckled. 

"A-About that I'm sorry really ... " she spare a glance at me, "I mean it," she assured raising her right hand. 

I took a deep breath and gave her a straight look, "Look Soojung, if you want to say sorry because Jungkook is making you guilty or something, just stop it will you? Let's act like we didn't know each other from the start shall we?" 

I spare her a fainted smile and stood up, wanting to escape from her but sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter