FINALE

Dating Min Yoongi Would Include :
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FINALE

 

Minah woke up by the reflection of the sunlight that goes right thru the curtains. She rolled over her body to know that Yoongi wasn't there. Minah let out a heavy sighed as she landed her feet down the floor passing by the calendar. "Oh ... yes it's my Birthday today. But why don't I feel it?" she thought. 

Lazily dragging her feet down the staircase, she found the house very empty indeed. It was a Saturday and she knows Yoongi have classes for today, but did he ever come back to their room after their fight? —She turned the Television on as she make her breakfast at the same time. A simple pancake would do since she doesn't have much appetite right now. 


"Why do I feel so lonely?" She questioned herself as tears started to build up on her eyes. Then she quickly shook of the thought and reached out for her phone as she quickly dialed Soojung's number. 



"Soojung!" 

"Y-Yes, Minah?" 

"Would you like to go shopping for today since it's my Birthday... Then I'll treat you to our favorite resturant!" 

"Oh ... I'm sorry Minah but I can't. I-I'm doing extra works since I failed our last exam." 

"I-Is that so? I see, study well for the next exam, Okay?" 

"I-I will Minah-ah! And Happy Birthday Enjoy your day with Yoongi!" 

"Yes I will ..." 

She lied. She hunged up then phone giving up herself to make this day any better. It's past eleven in the morning and she's been watching the televesion for an hour now. Receving no greetings at all specially from Yoongi. 

"I should go shopping by myself, I can't be so down on my Birthday..." Minah said cheering herself up. 

In no time, she dressed herself beautifully and exited the house, on her way to the nearest mall. She was window shopping as she walks trying to look for something that would definitely suit her style. She, then heard her stomach growl as she drag herself to a fast food. 


"J-Jungkook?" she asked as she saw a familiar figure. 

The man looked at her direction as he heard his name, "Oh, Minah! You look beautiful today, any occassion?" 

"I-It's actually my Birthday," she fainted a smile. 

"R-Really?! I should've known! Then, Yoongi must be with you?" 

Minah shook her head and looked down, "No, I'm alone for my Birthday. I guess," she shrugged. 

Jungkook sighed and caressed her head, "Then I'll celebrate your Birthday with you today!" 

"Really?!" A smile grew back on her face. "I'll treat you a food to eat then." 


Minah was somehow happy that someone could celebrate her Birthday with her. She spend hours of fun with Jungkook. They watched a comedy film, played at the aircade, went to photobooths and did a lot of shopping. No wonder, Soojung loved Jungkook for he is a man who could make someone truly happy. That's what Minah thought. 

It was around late afternoon, they've decided to part ways as Minah thanked Jungkook, "Thank you for today Jungkook. It was really fun and memorable," she smiled. 

"That's nothing. It's your Birthday after all. You should be happy at least," he smiled. "So I'll go now, see you soon," he waved his goodbyes. 


Once again, Minah felt the emptiness as she made her way back home. She slid her phone open but there weren't any texts or missed calls from Yoongi. She was dead worried so she decide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter