DMYWI##07

Dating Min Yoongi Would Include :
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter VII: 
| A letter from me to you | 


"Okay so can you tell me now why you're going back to Busan with me?" Jimin questioned Minah who didn't give a at all as she look out the window. 

Both of them are currently on their way back to Busan, Minah needed to skip school just to visit Busan. She haven't get over yet with the fact of Yoongi being accepted in an agency and she sure knows that this man well, 'her' man will surely pass. It scares her when the thought of her lover lied to her for quite some time now but she knew why he did it, he surely knows that she wouldn't agree. 

BUSAN BUS STOP 

"Ya, Park Minah it's okay for you not to tell me the reason but will you at least talk. You are creeping me out seriously," Jimin uttered snapping a finger in front of his younger sibling. "O-Oh sorry ... Can we go have a bite by some resturant?" 

With her brother, Jimin agreeing to the idea as they went to a nearby resturant to serve themselves something to eat. "Ya, Park Minah, can you eat slowly? You're acting like you have no manners," Jimin scolded. 

Minah bit her buttom lip and placed the food down back to it's plate, "I-I'm sorry oppa, I-I just wan't focus at all ..." 

Jimin ruffled her hair and smiled, "You know I know you better than anyone else right better than Yoongi," he chuckled. 

"I-It's about ..." She started, trying so hard to stop her tears. "Yoongi he ..." she sighed. 

"Yoongi got accepted into a company named Bighit, he was asked to go back for a live audition by tomorrow ... I-I'm just scared oppa, I'm scared to lose him. I know it has been his dream since then but ... I don't know, call me selfish but I - I can't give Yoongi up, I just love him so much ..." she cried. 

Jimin let out a heavy sighed and hugged his little sister onto his arms, "I understand how you feel ... But you know, Yoongi is achieving his dream step by step and by achieving it, leaving you isn't on his list. See, if he don't really care about you at all baby girl, he wouldn't be stayin by your side since then. You know why he stayed for you?" 

"W-Why?" she stuttered as she sobs. 

"Because he wants you to be a part of his dream, being a composer might be his dream but you're the reason why he continues to dream Park Minah. Yoongi loves you, and I know you are very aware of that, aren't you?" 

Minah wiped her tears and nodded, "I guess you're right oppa, thanks for calming me down. I can't wait to see Yoongi now ..." she smiled. 

"Then, finish your food quickly so we could pay him a visit!" Minah nodded and took out a stationary out from her shoulder bag. It made Jimin flinch in curiosity. "What is that?" he questioned. 

"Um... stationary paper?" 

Jimin gave himself a facepalm and chuckled on how innocent his sister is, "I know, I mean what is that 'for'," he emphasize. 

"Oh, I'm going to write Yoongi a letter," she blushed. "Ah I see," Jimin grinned. 

► ► ► ► ► 

 

A small knock echoed through Yoongi's do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter