DMYWI##10

Dating Min Yoongi Would Include :
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER X: 
| Preview | 

 

It's the second week since Yoongi got accepted in Big Hit. It's also the the second week of not telling Minah the truth. Ever since their conversation that night, Minah was out of focus. The last thing Yoongi said that night kept on bugging her, "What if I passed the audition but I chose you instead of going through ?" 


"Minah, Minah!" Soojung called out for her attention by snapping a finger right in front of her eyes. 

Minah blinked her eyes and fainted a smile, "Y-Yes?" 

"Yes?! You've been spacing out like the whole period," she muttered with an anxious look on her face. 

"S-Spacing out? I wasn't! I-I was- I was just focusing on the class. Exams are soon," Minah awkwardly giggled. 

Soojung sighed and shook her head as she crossed her arms on her chest, "Stop lying, will you?" 

"You better stop asking too much question now. Let's go grab some food," she said grabbing her out of the room towards the school's cafeteria. 


"Minah!" A familiar voice called out for her name from the other side of the hallway. 

Minah turned back to check who it was and they saw Jungkook running his feet towards their direction, "L-Long time no see Jungkook," she awkwardly said as she checked out Soojung's reaction. 

Soojung smiled and waved her hand, "Hi Jungkook." 

"Hey Soojung," Minah could tell or sense that they are indeed still awkward with each other. Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck and looked for his words, "Um... Minah, Can I talk to you alone?" 

It was silence for awhile as I looked at Soojung somehow waiting for her permission. She slowly slipped off her wrist away from my gripped and gave me a fainted smile as she nod her head. "I'll go buy us some snacks. Let's meet up in class," she smiled. 



"So, what is it-" 

"I wanted to thank you for taking care of Soojung ... " he uttered. 

Minah didn't know what to say or how to react, she was loss for words. "W-Welcome? But why ... All of a sudden ..." 

"I know Soojung was acting tough since she broke up with me ... But I know she did that because she knew that was the right thing to do... And I'm worried about her anxiety disorder," he sighed. "So Thank You ..." 

"That's nothing!" Minah patted his shoulder, "She's still my friend after all Jungkook." 

He smiled, "Also I want to say sorry that day I was careless with my actions ..." 


She tilted her head and was wondering what did he meant with that. "Y-You know the kiss ..." 

Minah's lip curved into a circle and nodded, "That was nothing!" she laughed, "I wanted to thank you for that because if you haven't done that we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter