DMYWI##08

Dating Min Yoongi Would Include :
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER VIII: 
| Decisions |

 

"Are you nervous?" Minah anxiously asks as she stares at her boyfriend who seems to be nervous for the first time in his life. 

The man shook his head and fake a laugh, "I-I'm not," he said. 


Minah giggled on how cute her boyfriend was on the denying the fact, the fact that was written all over his sweaty face. She grabbed her hands and tightly hold it as she look at him in the eyes, so does he. 

"Don't be nervous, alright? I know you could do it. You're Min Yoongi after all," she smiled giving him the assurance. 

Yoongi caressed her cheeks and tilted a smile, "Thank you for understanding my dreams and for supporting my babe," 

"Nope, Thank you for letting me understand it," she smiled. 


They're a few kilometers away from the company named Bighit as they sat comfortably on the bus. Minah's head was rested on Yoongi's shoulder as they share the same music together. —Half an hour has passed and they've finally arrived back in Seoul, right in front of BigHit entertainment. 

Minah held Yoongi's hand tightly and looked up onto him, as they entered the building. 


"Could we ask, where is the audition area?" Yoongi asks the person by the entrance. 

"Audition area, Oh, are you a finalist from the online audition?" The old-lady asks. 

Yoongi nodded his head and placed the audition papers at the lady's desk. "Oh, the audition will start after an hour. Here it's your auditionee number, make sure to be back before eleven'oclock, The audition will be held on the second floor." 

"Thank you so much," they thanked as Yoongi bowed staring at the auditionee number. 

"Should we take a picture with it?" Minah suggested. 

Yoongi nodded still with a nervous look he smiled for the camera. His chin was resting on her shoulder holding the number. 

"Ya, why do you look fair than me?" she pouted. 

He chuckled, "Because it's the truth," he said ruffling her hair. 

"I woke up early just the fix my hair and you're just-" Unable to finish her sentence, Yoongi kissed her by the cheeks and reached for her wrist. 

"Should we get some milktea? We've got an hour left," he smiled. 

A small smile formed on Minah's lips who was still a little bit flustered by her boyfriend's sudden action. When suddenly, her phone rang. 

"Wait for awhile Oppa," she said making the man stop his tracks. "I've got a phone call." 

Yoongi nodded as Minah answered the phone. 

"Who's thi-" 

"Hey, It's me Jungkook ..." 

"Oh, hey what's up," She answered awkwardly. 

"Um... Are you home from Busan? Can 'we' talk with you?" 

Minah frowned and said, "We?" 

"Yes ... I'm with S-Soojung right now,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter