DMYWI##06

Dating Min Yoongi Would Include :
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter VI: 
| Memories | 

It has been a week since Minah & Yoongi broke up. Never at once Minah ever saw Yoongi again after that night and she's dead worried. Not until her older brother contacted her saying that Yoongi got home in Busan for a vacation. With much anxiousness Jimin, her older brother decided to pay her a visit by today and offered to pick her up the school at around three'oclock. 

"I heard her boyfriend broke up with her," 

As Minah walks down the hallway hugging her book tightly in her chest with her head bowed down as she stared on the floor while walking, she could hear the girls murmuring about her which she hates the most. She bite her lip and turned left as she arrived at her class. —Minah was about to place her books down her desk as she read the words written on her table. 

, Flirt, Leave Jungkook alone. 

She sighs and tried to stop her tears as she sat and took a deep breath when suddenly someone covered up the table for her. 

"I hope it helped," It was Jungkook. 

"Stop bothering me you're the reason for all of these." 

Jungkook sighed and grabbed her hand under the table, Minah tried to toss it away but Jungkook tighten his grip twice harder. "I know you I've hurt you since I'm the reason why your beloved boyfriend broke up with you ... But don't you think it happened for a purpose?" 

"Purpose your ." 

"I'm here for you Park Minah, I'll exchange your boyfriend listen to m-" 

"You can't & You will never be able to replace Yoongi always remember that Jeon Jungkook." 

Minah, with her firm words made Jungkook speechless & weak as she was able to toss off his grip and stared outside the window. Jungkook looked away and didn't bother Minah at all. —Class will end soon for about a minute and Jungkook hadn't been bothering Minah the whole day but he keeps stealing glances at Minah who's spacing out almost the whole day. 

It was the end of the class as Minah quickly made her way to her locker to put uneccessary things back to where they belong as she bump into Soojung without noticing at all. "Hey you bump into me wouldn't you say sorry at all?" 

Soojung uttered in anger but Minah was too busy and in a rush to mind Soojung at all which made the girl lose her temper. She chuckled and crossed her arms by her chest. 

"So this is how a acts doesn't she? Stealing her ex-bestfriend's boyfriend? How classy," She chuckled. "Karma works perfectly right Park Minah? Maybe your boyfriend found someone better than y-" 

Minah slammed her locker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter