Chapter 6

Bound to Her Love

Faye (Sera) POV

A car dropped us off at a coffee shop, where V got us a nice table by the window. A waitress dropped by to give us the menus.

"Do you like coffee?" V asked as he flipped the menu open. "Or would you like a slight dessert?" He looked up and I realized I had been staring.

"Oh um..." I quickly looked at my own menu. "I...like cappuccinos."

V looked at me a bit weirdly before signaling to a waitress, who bustled over to take our orders.

"A cappuccino and a...hot chocolate, thanks." V handed the menus to the waitress.

"It's summer and you're getting hot chocolate," I stated while he shrugged. "I already had coffee this morning," I said, checking the time on my phone, 11:30a.m. "And I thought you were showing me around..."

V scratched his head and smiled at me. "Yeah, um, let's do that tomorrow. We have a performance at 4pm today, last one for the promotions for this comeback."

"Your drinks, please enjoy."

I watched V stir his chocolate, looking very cute, but questions starting to surface in my head. Performace? Comeback promotions?

I lifted my cup to take a sip and caught sight of about half a dozen girls not far away. "V, look." I pointed.

V turned and waved and the girls walked away giggling, throwing occassional glances over their shoulders.

"I'm just too good-looking." V did a I'M FABULOUS gesture.

I rolled my eyes and nearly snorted.

"I've been meaning to ask you though..." he stopped abruptly, as if debating whether or not to ask me so I nodded and smiled for him to continue.

"How did you recognize me at the hospital?"

That got me thinking.

"I don't know actually. I just automatically knew your name when I saw you."

"Probably 'cause I was too awesome for you to forget." V joked.

As if he'd just remembered something, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a pink cell phone, handing it to me.

"It's yours," he said as I turned it on. "I found someone to fix it so now it's usable but all your old stuff's gone, or so the person told me. Like a brand new phone."

I opened contacts. Empty. I clicked on gallery. One file reading Auto Backup.

"There's something here." I showed the phone to V, who was leaning across the table to see. "Photos."

"Auto backup? You smart girl," he said, clicking on the file.

For some reason his compliment made me feel warm and bubbly inside. I looked at V and smiled...until I saw a questioning look plastered on his face.

"What?" I waved a hand in front od his face. "V? Hello?"

He clicked on an image. It was a picture of...V.

Now the phone had my complete attention. I swiped to the next photo, still V. Next was seven boys together, posing in white with gold accessories. It couldn't be. I zoomed in slightly to see their faces more clearly, confirming my suspicions. I swiped again to see a screenshot with the seven of them sitting cross-legged and BTS written above their heads in large capital letters. Bangtan Boys was written under it in slightly smaller letters.

V let out a breath. "Maybe we should go back and do a bit more digging on your phone...?"

"Oh, sure," I said, my brain turning at top speed about what I had just discovered. I stood up and my eyes landed on a girl sitting by herself at a table diagonally across from us, obviously staring.

V left the money on the table and stood up as well. I motioned to the girl. "Another one of your little fans?"

He gaze followed my lead until he found the girl. He looked surprised before quickly recovering. "Yeah," he replied, walking quickly out the door.

I looked back at the girl quickly before following V. Her expression was one of mixed expressions.

Anger, sadness, fear, laced with love.

V POV

DAMMIT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just finished recording a dance cover at the beach yesterday so I'm feeling quite happy though it was very tiring and I got a bit more inspiration to continue the plot for this. Please look forward to next update!