Chapter 4

Bound to Her Love

Faye (Sera) POV

"And we're here! Just up these stairs," said V, leading me into the building. "Come on!" He ran up the stairs and disappeared around a corner.

"V! Slow down!" I sped up and arrived at a half open door, leading into total darkness except for a bit of light coming from under a closed door of one of the rooms inside.

"Hello?" I went in slowly to avoid tripping over anything. "V? Jungkook?"

The lit room door blasted open and the boys came tumbling out.

"HI FAYE, WELCOME TO THE BTS DORM!"

What did I expect?

Jungkook was holding a video camera while V and Jimin were doing some weird I-don't-know-how-to-describe dance and Rapmon and Suga were shooting out confetti.

"Ya! Stop it, she needs to eat!" said Jin, elbowing his way through V and Jimin. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the dining room, where there was a table full of steaming food.

"Jin tried a new recipe today, just to welcome you," stated Suga seriously. "Just for you...only you~"

"Don't imply anything," said Jin, slapping Suga lightly on the head. "No dessert for all of you, except Faye and me of course, because Suga didn't behave."

Everyone gasped in horror. "Suga hyung, NOOO!!"

Jungkook came over to me and asked quietly, "Faye, you'll share your dessert with me right?" He winked.

"Of course!" I answered, smiling.

V overheard and came over. "No you're sharing with me 'cause I'm cuter, right?"

The thing was he said it really loud,and everybody looked at us. "Share what?"

V froze. "Nothing."

At the same time when Jungkook replied, "Her dessert."

Suga put on a serious face again. "Faye, Jin really did all this for you, he even bought you pink stuff! I swear in the name of the swag god Min Yoongi that I'm telling the truth, and he's not giving me dessert. That's not fair, don't you think?"

Everyone nodded and I looked at Jin who was pouting like a kid.

"Ok, how about we all get dessert"--the boys cheered--"as long as Suga never mentions the topic again."

"YES FAYE!"

They're so immature, making a huge fuss over small things...but it's cute.

As we finished up the meal, V clapped his hands. "K guys, grab your stuff!"

The guys all into their rooms and came back with bags and packages.

"We thought we'd get you some presents, you know for good first impressions...I mean, welcoming gifts and 'cause you'll be dealing with all of us in the days to come," said Jimin with an eye smile. "I'm going first so my present is you get to take a peek at my (list of twenty adjectives) abs~"

"BOO!" yelled the guys immediately.

"Ok no, just kidding, here."

I opened the package and held up a t-shirt, while Jimin's voice boomed, "Miss Faye, you have the honor of owning the same shirt as the amazing yours truly!"

I laughed as the other guys started passing me their gifts. Jin's was pink hair accessories, J-Hope's was a coffee mug, Rapmon's was a colourful notebook and Suga's was a...basketball.

"I could teach you how to play," Suga told me over the sound of the guys going, "Ugh, hyung you just don't get girls."

"Stop! It's my turn." V came up to me with a small blue box. Inside was a bracelet with several charms on it, a blue and silver globe, a golden turtle, a silver heart with the word LOVE and a sparkly high heeled shoe.

"It's beautiful," I exclaimed. "I can't--"

V helped me put both it on. "Yes you can, but it's really important to me so take good care of it, ok?"

"Ya V, you sound like you're confessing to her~ Ooohh!" said J-Hope, shaking V by the shoulders. "Wait, Jungkook, where's your present?"

"Oh," Jungkook said, lowering the video camera. "It's, uh, not ready yet."

"It's fine, no worries," I reassured him while the others shook their heads and wagged their fingers at him playfully.

"Dessert's here!" Jin brought out a plate of cupcakes. "It's red velvet."

I laughed, watching them scramble for the ones with the most icing.

"Here you go Faye." V handed me a cupcake and took a huge bite of his own. "Jin, you have outdone yourself today!"

"For Faye~" Suga started and I silenced him with a fake angry look.

"This is more like a birthday party then a welcoming party." I smiled and took a of icing off the top of the cupcake.

"When is your birthday?" asked J-Hope with his mouth full.

"I...don't know," I answered, peeling at the cupcake liner. Even though the doctor had told me that my memory loss was most likely temporary...

"Then let's make today your birthday!" They started singing, "Happy birthday to you...."

...if not remembering means being able to stay with these guys, I feel like I don't really wanna recover at all.