Chapter 2

Bound to Her Love

Sera POV

I woke to several voices speaking quietly beside me. My hand was wrapped in something warm.

"...Yes doctor..."

"...Temporary...not sure..."

What were they talking about? I concentrated hard and managed to move my fingers a bit. Immediately I heard some commotion and shuffling footsteps.

"Hey, you awake? Are you feeling better?"

I slowly opened my eyes to see a pair of round unblinking eyes. I screamed and sat bolt upright, narrowly avoiding collision with the person's head as a wave of nausea and dizziness came over me.

"Woah, be careful. Take it easy," said a guy with blondish-white hair in English. Then to he turned to the guy I saw earlier and said in Korean, "Suga, are you trying to scare the heck out of her?" He switched back to English. "Sorry about that."

I took a deep breath to calm myself down and shook my head. "It's ok."

"Anyway, we should introduce ourselves right? I'm Rapmonster." He started pointing around. "The one that scared you earlier, that's Suga. There's J-Hope, that one's Jin, and--"

"I'm the fabulous Jiminie~" One of the guys cut in with a cute smile and I giggled.

"--and that's Jimin. And then this baby here in the wheelchair holding your hand is your knight in shining ahhmor, Jungkook!" Rapmonster looked at me pointedly. "You do remember what happened? How he saved you?"

Very vaguely...but I nodded.

There was a series of hoots and shouts and "Ooh"s, which caused a nurse to stick her head into the room with an angry "SHH!"

"Hello, nice to meet you all. I'm--" Wait, who am I again? Why can't I remember my name? I think it was something like..."Faye."

The six guys looked at each other, then back at me. "Hi Faye!" They chorused.

"Wait, isn't someone missing?" J-Hope said, looking around the room. "Didn't he come with us?"

Rapmonster was just about to translate when I replied, "There's more people coming?"

I clapped my hand over my mouth as the guys looked at me in surprise. I had said it in fluent Korean.

"You speak Korean?" asked Jin.

I dropped my hand onto the bed covers. "I don't know, it just kind of came out of me."

"Perfect!" Rapmonster clapped his hands. "I don't need to translate."

There was a knock at the door. "I'm here!" said a guy as he came in with a bouquet of flowers and a plastic bag of food which he placed on the bedside table.

"Last but not least this is--" Rapmonster started.

"V," I smiled. Then my hand slapped over my mouth again. How'd I know that?

Jungkook's face fell and I looked down to realize that I had unconsiously pulled my hand out of his grasp when I saw V. I ruffled his hair and leaned forward to hug him. I felt him tense as I whispered, "Gamsahabnida, Jungkook."

I pulled back amd looked around again. "How long was I out for?"

"Almost 2 days," Jimin answered. "Jungkook here sat beside you and the whole day yesterday."

"Yes," Jin added. "I swear I heard him singing softly to you."

Everyone laughed as Jungkook turned a bit pink. He's so adorable.

"I was just worried," he defended himself and smiled warmly at me. "I'm glad you're ok. The doctor says you should be out of here in 3 days."

"What about you?" I motioned to his bandaged leg. "Are you ok?"

"I'll be fine. If I'm lucky I'll get to go home sometime tomorrow. I've just torn a tendon in my knee, no biggie."

"What?!" I said, shocked as guilt flooded me entirely.

At that moment a man came in and motioned for the boys to leave.

"See ya!"

"Bye!"

"We'll come visit later~"

"Eat the stuff I bought~"

The man shuffled them out of the room and turned back to me. "May I have a word with you later?"

I nodded and he left, closing the door behind him.