Chapter 3

Bound to Her Love

Jungkook POV

Our manager was silent as we made our way to my hospital room. Jin pushed me in and helped me onto the bed.

"I would like to talk to Jungkook alone. All of you can wait outside." He waited until all the members were out of the room before closing the door and sitting on a stool.

I opened my mouth to speak but he held up his hand. "Let me talk first." He sighed. "I'm going to hand that girl over to the police station, hold on and let me finish," he said, shooting me the manager look as I tried to object, "if she's going to have a big impact on you."

Wait. "So she can stay if--"

He sighed again. "I can see you've got a thing for her, you know. As long as you promise to stay as you are for the audience and keep working hard, I'll explain this to the company managers and things."

I nodded eagerly. "Of course I promise."

"Good." He smiled and stood up. "We've all been young before," he said, opening the room door and letting the others in.

"So," our manager began when everyone sat down, "we've decided she can stay so long as y'all behave yourselves."

There was a collective "Yes!" while he continued, "Even though I have a hard time believing you'll keep that promise...I'm trusting you guys this time. Now about her accomodations, I was thinking she could live--"

"With me!" V blurted.

If stares could freeze, he would probably have been encased in six (nope, seven plus the manager) thick layers of ice.

V blinked. "With us," he corrected.

"At our dorm," I added and everyone nodded. We all turned to our manager.

Who looked at us for a second, then threw his hands in the air. "I'll go inform her of the situation and sort out the company matters." He slapped my leg, making me wince in pain. "You all better show me your best in your coming performances. Get well soon."

"Gamsahabnida!" We all yelled as he exited. As he walked out, a nurse walked in.

"Out!" she whispered loudly, pointing to the members. "Now!"

I laughed and waved them out, then smiled at the thought of living with her.

Faye (Sera) POV

Knock, knock.

"Come in," I said, munching on a peanut butter chocolate bar.

The man from before entered and sat down. And just stared at me.

Which was getting creepy so I swallowed and said, "Uh...hi?"

He shook his head. "Miss?"

"Faye," I provided.

"Miss Faye, do you know who they are?"

"The boys?" I asked. "Jungkook, V, Jimin, Jin, Suga, J-Hope and Rapmonster if I remember correctly?"

"No," he shook his head again and looked like he was about to tell me, then stopped. "I think it's better if you found out on your own. Anyway, I'm here to tell you your...home, if you will, for the time being."

"Home? For the time being?"

H paused. "You really don't remember anything? You know I could and I should be letting the police and stuff take care of you?"

Um, ok. I take it he doesn't really like me...

"But you're very, very lucky." He paused again. Gosh just get to the point man, we're all fallin' asleep here.

"In short, you'll be living with them."

I just gaped at him. Did I hear him right? LIVE WITH THEM?!