Chapter 4

I'm Not Crazy

“Get away from me!” 

 

Kyungsoo backed off from the intruding pyro, who just had to come over and invade his personal space, just like the fat rich man did. His back hit the stone wall that surrounded the garden, and gulped as Kai narrowed his eyes at him, and trapped the smaller man against the wall and his chest, which Kyungsoo noticed was also kind of like a wall. If the scenario was different, this would be totally hot, and he would love it, but the scenario was not different, and Kyungsoo was scared out of his mind. 

 

“Baekhyun, Chanyeol..” Kyungsoo whimpered, then to be cut off by Kai’s hand pressing into his neck.

 

“Shut up.” Kai growled. “You don’t even know how much trouble you are with me right now.”

“W-what?”

“That , Suzy, you didn’t have to right to kill her. I was the chosen one to kill her. You don’t know how much trouble you’re going to be in!” Kai roared, his cheeks turning red.

“I’m sorry! Please don’t kill me! I’ll do anything!” Kyungsoo squealed, pinching his eyes shut to avoid looking at the pyro.

The pyro loosened his tight grip on Kyungsoo, smirking down as he asked, “Anything?”

Kyungsoo nodded, his eyes still shut.

“Kiss me.”

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes flew open, shocked at the request he was given.

“Kiss you?”

“Yes, kiss me.”

“B-but why?”

“Cause I want you to.”

“But —”

 

Kyungsoo was cut off when a pair of chapped lips are smashed into his own, and he spluttered as Kai shoved his tongue into his mouth. Kyungsoo flailed his arms around, trying to get Kai to let go, but moaned when the pyromaniac’s tongue caressed his own, grabbing onto his hair as the other bit down on his bottom lip, the younger’s intoxicating smell surrounding them.

 

Kai moved his hand underneath Kyungsoo’s shirt, his cold hands snapping the shorter out of his ecstasy.

“What the hell?” Kyungsoo spat, rubbing his mouth hard with the back of his hand. 

 

Kai simply smirked at him, before strutting away, throwing a wink back at the elder before closing the door from inside.

 

———

Kyungsoo ran towards what he thinks Luhan’s room is. His eyes flew over the signs on the board, halting when they fell on 4. Lu Han, Gender Dysphoria. He walked up to the door, knocking on it before storming in when no one answered.

 

“Kyungsoo! You scared me!” screeched Luhan, who was wearing a pink flowery dress, a long pink wig and makeup. “What are you doing here?”

 

Kyungsoo watched Luhan in surprise, then brushed it off as him being in what Xiumin would call, his “periods”. Kyungsoo sighed, shutting the door before settling on Luhan’s bed. 

 

“Honey, is something wrong?” Luhan questioned, twirling a strand of hair in his fingers. “You know you can trust me on whatever is happening.”

 

Kyungsoo looked down at his hands, a little ashamed to tell the other about what happened between him and the pyro just now when he feels a soothing hand on his back, and he knew that he could tell the other boy.

 

“So today, after I visited Xiumin, I decided to take a walk in the garden. Baekhyun and Chanyeol was there too. And like, there was this girl, who insulted me.” Kyungsoo told, taking out the ID card that he took, showing it to Luhan. “So this girl, Suji or Suzy or whatever comes up to me and asks me what I’m doing. I tell her, and she says I’m crazy! So I grab her, just to teach her a lesson. Accidentally killed her though. Whoops. But it’s okay, Baekhyun and Chanyeol will clean up the mess. So—”

 

“Wait, you killed Suzy? As in Bae Suzy?” Luhan gasps, a slim manicured hand covering his mouth.

“Yeah. What’s wrong?”

“Suzy is one of the most popular girls here. She’s the asylum addict. I swear she can’t go a day without . All the guys love her. When they find out that you killed her, they’re definitely gonna be out to get you.”

 

Kyungsoo groaned. Was this what Kai was talking about? If he had knew that killing the girl would come back and bite him in the , he would have just scared her. Well, guess he’ll just deal with it sooner or later. Surely his awesome reasoning skills would win the people over.

 

“Anyways, after I kill the girl, I get up and get ready to leave, when Kai comes over and—“

“Kai’s involved with this?!” Luhan screeched, a shocked look etched onto his face.

“Yes. Kai. So Kai comes over, and he’s super mad cause he was going to kill her or something. So he yells at me, and pins me against the wall.”

“Wait, he pins you against the wall, and your friends don’t come help you?”

“Baekhyun and Chanyeol disappears a lot. Kai pins me against the wall, threatens me a bit, then freaking kisses me right on the mouth!”

 

Kyungsoo pauses and looks up from his rant, to see Luhan’s mouth fall open and eyes widening to the size of an owl’s. 

 

“Oh my god he kissed you? How did you get him to back off? Did he get mad when you pushed him away?” Luhan exclaims, waving his hands in despair.

“Well, actually, I—” 

“Wait, don’t tell me you kissed him back!” Luhan gasped, waiting for a response from the other.

 

Kyungsoo shrugged and smiled sheepishly at his hyung, who sudden burst out wails as he ran out of the room.

 

“Luhan hyung! Where are you going?” Kyungsoo yelled, following him out of the room. He found the older man in the arms of Xiumin, a confused expression on his face as he cradled the sobbing man.

 

“What happened?” He questioned, when Luhan yelled “He kissed Kai!”

“You kissed Kai?”

“Yeah…”

 

Xiumin gently placed Luhan on his bed, who quieted down to a whimper. 

“I want you to be very, very careful.” The elder whispered “I have a theory that Kai has… a fascination towards you. This can be good, but also bad. I care for you. I don’t want you to get hurt. If anything happens, you have to tell me. I’ve been here for a long time and no one knows Kai better than I do.”

“Thank you.” was the last thing Kyungsoo could say before yelling could be heard from outside the room and he turned towards Luhan, who said “They’re here for you.”

 

———

Kyungsoo ran down the halls as fast as he could as the crowd’s shouting got closer. He cursed his short legs as he ran, his pants getting louder along with the shouts that were aimed towards him. Panicking, he ran up an unknown flight of stairs leading to the second floor on his left that leads to the second floor. Although he had never been up there, he recalls that Xiumin, Chen and Luhan had told him to avoid going up there. Ignoring the warnings of danger that was flashing at the back of his head, he continued up the stairs, and was met with a large set of black double doors. He contemplated whether or not he should go in when the yelling of the mob suddenly got louder, and without thinking, Kyungsoo pushed the door and slammed it shut, leaning against the door to catch his breath. A soft grunt makes Kyungsoo lift his head up, and he freezes in shock when he was met face to face with a tall man towering above him, an angry, malicious look in his eye, and Kyungsoo does the first thing his body tells him to do.

 

He faints.

 

———

Author's note

OKAY im so sorry for this really bad chapter~~ I have this problem where I have so many ideas but I have no patience to write a multichaptered fic so it takes a really long time~ One shots are more my thing but I really love this idea! Anyways I hope you guys arent as dissapointed in this chapter as I am and hopefully I'll be able to finish the next chapter sooner. I hope you enjoyed this and comment or suscribe as you please!