Chapter 1

I'm Not Crazy

Kyungsoo sat at a small coffee shop, sipping some water as he surveyed the store. His eyes hand on a fat, bald and rich looking man, who was leaning over the counter, whispering something to the handsome barista, before being shoved away by him. Kyungsoo could just feel the man smirking, who opened his mouth to say something to the barista again.

 

“You know, he just want’s to get in the poor boy’s pants.”

 

Kyungsoo looked over to Chanyeol, who was sitting next to Baekhyun across from him. They’ve been with him since as long as he remember, even though they were quite weird, randomly vanishing and appearing several times in a 24 hour time period. He thinks that he’s their only friend, because he has never seen the pair talk to anyone else. 

 

“Wait what?” Kyungsoo questions, confused of his friend was talking about.

“That gross man you were looking at. You know how he leaned over to whisper something to the barista? He asked him if he wants to . I bet he even named a price, sick bastard. Rich men like him just think that they can do anything with their money.” Chanyeol said again, shaking his head.

“What do you know about him? What if he’s just talking to the guy in his ear because it’s loud?”

“Don’t doubt Chanyeol, Kyungie~ Our Chanyeol here is very smart, I tell you. Incredibly smart. Everything he says is true. Including the things he says about other people. ” Beakhyun insisted, grabbing onto Chanyeol’s arm with one hand as he waved his other hand around to emphasise his point.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled at the pair in front of him, when he suddenly made eye contact with the fat man that was flirting with the barista. He smirked and Kyungsoo grimaced at him, before standing up and walking away. Disgusting.

 

———

 

 Kyungsoo exited the coffee shop, crossing the street and strolled into the large park there. The park was bland and the plants were dying, so no one ever went there. It was Kyungsoo’s own secret area, but Baekhyun and Chanyeol would be allowed to enter too. 

 

He ducked under a tree, and was greeted with the dreary sight of dried up grass, wilting trees and bleak, lifeless water. Just the way he likes it. Kyungsoo sighted happily. This was the only place where he could relax and be himself. He leans against the dying tree, wishing that Baekhyun and Chanyeol could be here, but they’re probably going at it somewhere. They’re always all over each other whether he's there or not anyways. He should be grateful that they’re not ing in front of him right now, he thinks to himself, chuckling.

 

As he thought to himself, he could suddenly hear footsteps coming from behind his tree. Kyungsoo scrunched his eyebrows before turning around, wondering who it would be, as Baekhyun and Chanyeol never had footstep sounds. He sees someone duck under the hanging branch, and before he could analyse who the person is, he was pushed up against the tree, hands pinned beside his head.

 

“W-what are you doing?” Kyungsoo stammers out, not being able to identify him as he was standing too close when the man moved away slightly, and Kyungsoo recognised him as the fat rich man that was flirting with the barista.

 

“Aren’t you just a precious little jewel?” The man purred, sticking his tongue to his lips.

“I demand you to get off me! G-get off!” Kyungsoo spat out, struggling as he attempted to scare the man away with his infamous satan face, but the man just laughed. 

“Don’t think you can scare me, boy. I won’t harm you, you just have to do what I say for a few minutes.” The man whispered.

“Never.” Kyungsoo growled, raising his legs to kick the man in his *ahem* lower areas.

The man groaned, at the kick, but then quickly focused his glare on the young man he was pinning down. “So that’s how you like to play huh? Well I’ll give it to you.” He said dangerously as he punched Kyungsoo, then proceeds to slip a short and blunt knife out of his waist pocket. He pressed it to Kyungsoo’s neck, the blade digging into his skin, and as he searched his brain for a way to get himself out of this mess.

 

At this time, Baekhyun and Chanyeol decides to arrive.

“Hey Kyungsoo, isn’t that the gross man in the coffee shop?” Baekhyun questions.

“Yahh~ help me!” Kyungsoo screamed to his two friends, who were just standing there.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other, their looks turning dark with evil. This was what Kyungsoo called their creep mode where they look like maniacs, but apparently he had one too.

“Kill him.” they both say simultaneously, grinning evilly at their friend.

 

Kyungsoo knew what he had to do just by their faces. He slowly raised his hands and ran them down the man’s arm. The man chuckled, slipping the knife back inside his pocket.

“Now that’s a good boy. C’mon baby. Don’t be shy.” The man coaxed.

 

Kyungsoo moved slowly, continuing to slide his hands down the man’s back, then down his hips. The man closed his eyes, obviously in pleasure at the young boy’s hands. Kyungsoo slipped his hands down into his pockets, quickly taking hold of the knife and swung it at the man’s face.

 

The man let go of him and scoffed. “You seriously think you can hurt me with that? You might as well give up.”

 

Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes at the arrogance of the man, and sneered before stating “Well that’s just too bad for you.” and jabbed the knife into the man’s chest. The man groaned, falling on the floor and Kyungsoo twisted the knife, and blood gushed out of the wound, onto the expensive clothes he was wearing. Kyungsoo stabbed him a couple more times before ejecting the knife from the unconscious body and wiping the blood off. He scanned the body, happy at his work of art, looking up to Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who grinned and gave him a thumbs up.

 

Kyungsoo pulled the fat man up, propping him up against a tree and discarded the green vest he was wearing, slipping it on himself before turning around to face his friends. He felt amazing.

 

Giggling, he asked “How do I look?”

His two best friends beamed at him, the evil looks off their faces, “Just fabulous.”

 

———

 

 

Author's Note

Annyeong! Wooo first chapter! This is my first time writing a multichapter story so I really hope you guys will enjoy this! ^^ Wrote this on the topic of "satansoo" on tumblr whoops sorry I love kyungsoo <3 This fic will be a little violent and there WILL be coming but I'll but the warning sign on~~ Hope you guys enjoyed it!