Five

Spontaneity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When I awoke from my slumber, I swear I heard birds chirping outside of the window. Or maybe it was the pure bliss I felt waking up in the arms of my lover. I lifted my head off his chest to take a peek at him to see if he was awake, and as expected, he was still sound asleep, very unaware of my awakening. I didn't expect him to be awake at 8 am anyways. I might as well sleep in a little bit, too. This whole pregnancy had me thinking it was just period symptoms, but I can honestly say that being pregnant is exactly like it..just amplified. It .

I pulled the blanket up higher to warm both of us up as I shut my eyes to get some more sleep until Mark awoke.

To be honest, I'm so glad that I finally got the big news off my chest last night. I'm even happier that Mark wasn't upset that I didn't tell him sooner. Usually, he'd pull a silent treatment whenever I, I guess "hid" something from him which really just meant me not telling him sooner. He was such a drama queen sometimes, but him being angry does have its perks. I mean, for one, he's pretty hot when he's mad. Oops, haha.

I was just about to fall into a peaceful dream until I felt this discomfort in my stomach that started tavelling upwards. I quickly got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom where I threw up the contents from last night's dinner. Gross. I don't think I can handle 9 more months of this. Taking this a sign to wake up, I flushed the toilet and continued on to brush my teeth and mouth wash.

I exited the bathroom and saw Mark sitting upright in the bed rubbing his eyes like a little kid.

"Mijoo, are you okay?" Mark said getting out of bed to walk up to meet me halfway.

"Yeah, I just suddenly felt sick. I feel so tired, but sick at the same time. But I've never felt this bad before."

"It's gonna be okay. Oppa's here," Mark teased. I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the way as I was walking towards the bed to lay down. I closed my eyes and snuggled beck into bed under the covers as I heard the bathroom door close. I thought I was sleeping for hours, but turns out that I was only asleep for a few minutes because I heard Mark calling my name after he got out of the bathroom.

I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the brightness in the room and was face to face with brown eyes. I rolled over and closed my eyes again clearly not pleased by the inturruption of my beauty sleep. I heard Mark laugh and felt the bed dip next to me; his way of letting me know he was next to me underneath the covers as well.

I turned over again and saw him on his side propped up on an elbow on his pillow with his head resting in his palm. He looked really alouf and...suspicious. I narrowed my eyes at him and asked, "what do you want?"

"Can't a handsome guy watch his gorgeous girlfriend sleep?" He replied bringing a hand to his heart obviously faking sincerity. I wasn't having it with him, so I mirrored his pose and gave him my full attention.

"Only if you want to die, you creep," I replied in a tone dripping with sarcasm.

"I was just worried. I know I haven't treated you the way you deserved to be treated these past couple of weeks. And I'm really sorry. I want to make it up to you. You've done wayyy to much for me and I don't even deserve it. It's your turn to be spoiled. No arguments," he confided. I really wasnt doing much. I just wanted him to smile like he used to again. I hated seeing him upset. 

•••

About an hour after we woke up, we were out of the hotel room and into the autumn air in the streets of Andong and went out to eat brunch super quick. We conversed about anything, really. While we were eating, Mark asked, "so when am I going to officially meet your mom?"

Of course not my real mom. I told him to call my auntie Mom because she was basically my mom.

"Actually, I was trying to tell you last night that we were going to visit her today, but you..inturrupted me," I replied poking my food around and lightly blushing at the thought of last nights (tiny) intimate scene.

"Ohh yeahh. Sorry," Mark apologize while trying to act innocent flashing me an eye smile before continuing to eat.

"You know, you can't just do stuff like that out of nowhere. Especially not without my permission--what if I'm not in the mood and stuff" I argued.

"Well, I didn't need to ask for permission that night. And you never told me you didn't like it," he said cocking an eyebrow at me.

Damnit. He's got a point.

"Ahh~ admit it, you don't mind at all," he teased and smiled. I got flustered, so I just gave him a scowl and pouted. At this point, we were done eating and just waiting for the check.

"It's okay angel, at least I know you want me...but not as much as I want you," he said while winking and scanning me from top to bottom. I didn't want to admit this, but he looked pretty y leaned back against the seat with one arm being supported by the other one crossed over his chest, his chin with his supported hand. This gesture made him look so dark and mysterious..BUT THIS WAS NOT THE TIME NOR PLACE FOR ENDEAVORS LIKE THIS.

"Mark, we're in public," I said frantically while slightly looking around and smiling nervously at a family walking by hoping they didn't witness anything. Mark chuckled at my flustered self and leaned forward to tuck a stray hair that fell from behind my ear. His eyes held passion, desire, lust-- I saw a spark in his eyes. I swear if we weren't in public, we would have taken each other right here and now considering the intense stare down we were giving each other. Omg what's gotten over me lately? Is it this pregnancy thing??

After what felt like an eternity, our moment was inturrupted by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter