24 Hours of You

Description

When Yoseob visits his friend Bang Yong Guk at TS, he brings his groupmate, Lee Gikwang along with him. Gikwang gets lost and ends up walking into Hyosung's dance practice. Yoseob finds these two and his previously dormant match making shipping tendencies from the beginning of the year are awakened. He then ropes Cube artists, SECRET and others into his plan of getting Gikwang and Hyosung together.

Characters

Lee Gikwang

 

22 year old main-vocalist of Idol Group BEAST. Former MC of Inkigayo and part of Oh My School along with Hyosung and Yoseob.

 

Jeon Hyosung

 

 

23 year old Leader and Main Dancer of SECRET. Before her debut, she was slated to debut in a girl group along with G.NA, Uee and Yubin.

 

Yang Yoseob

 

22 year old Lead Vocalist of BEAST. Closest to Gikwang in age.

 

G.NA (Gina Choi)

 

25 year old solo singer in Cube. Close with other Cube artists as well as Hyosung.

 

SECRET

 

Han Sunhwa, Song Jieun and Zinger (Jung Hana). Hyosung's girl group that debuted in 2009. Known for Madonna, Shy Boy and Starlight Moonlight. Currently promoting LOVE is Move.

 

BEAST/B2ST

 

 

Yoon Doojoon, Jang Hyunseung, Yong Junhyung and Son Dongwoon. Gikwang and Yoseob's boy group. Debuted in 2009 with Bad Girl. Currently not promoting.

Foreword

I once promised to myself that I would be never include the words, "first story" in a description of any of my stories, but it is what it is. I've been meaning to write a KiSung/Hyokwang fic, so here it is. I probably won't update more than once a week because I'm lazy of school. I'm a huge fan of both Secret and BEAST. Don't be afraid to comment! I smile really big when I read a comment, even if it's not all nice. I'm a dork like that. And I'm very open to suggestions. Enjoy!