Teasing Kwang-pabo

24 Hours of You

 

“A-ha!” Yoseob stood in the doorway of the practice room. “I found you!” He pointed to Gikwang.

“Oh, hi Yoseob-ssi,” Hyosung greeted the boy.

“Hi Hyosung.” Yoseob smiled and waved to her, then faced Gikwang with a somehow comically angry expression. “You! I go leave you for ten minutes and you’re off with a girl!”

“Ah, no it’s not like that, Yoseob-ssi.” Hyosung shook her hand in front of her.

“I’m not blaming you anything, Hyosung-ssi-”

“Is everything alright here?” A low voice boomed. Tall man walked into the room. He had a shock of unnaturally red hair.

“Yong Guk-ssi!”

“Oh, hi!” Hyosung waved to her labelmate. “Oh, Gikwang, you haven’t met Yong Guk-ssi yet, have you?”

Gikwang just stared at Yong Guk with a look of blank surprise.

“Oh, well, this is Bang Yong Guk. Yong Guk-ssi, this is Lee Gikwang." Hyosung pushed Gikwang towards Yong Guk.

"H-hi. I'm Lee Gikwang." He bowed toward the newcomer. "How do you know Hyosung-ssi?"

"Oh?" Hyosung widened her eyes and looked at Gikwang.

"We're label mates," Yong Guk stated simply. "She's going to be in my next music video."

"Really?" Gikwang said.

Beep, beep.

Yoseob's phone went off. He took it out of his pocket and looked at the screen. "Hm? It's from manager-hyung. It looks like we have a schedule today after all."

"Aw, really? You just got here!" Hyosung whined.

"I know but at least we got to see you both for a little bit," Yoseob said. His phone beeped again. "Oh, Gikwang, manager-hyung is waiting in the van outside. Can you go out and meet him ahead of me?"

"Sure." Gikwang straightened his hoodie and ran out of the practice room. "Bye Hyosung-ssi! Nice meeting you Yong Guk-ssi!" He called over his shoulder.

"...He's going to get lost again," remarked Yoseob.

"Uh huh." Hyosung stretched out her arms. "Well, I'm going to get back to practice. Nice to see you Yoseob-ssi, see you Yong Guk-ssi." She started walking to the other side of the room.

"Yeah, bye Hyosung. Come on Yoseob."

"Bye Hyosung!" Yoseob waved to the purple haired girl. He walked out of the dance studio, followed by Yong Guk.

"It was nice seeing you man."

"Yeah, you too." Yoseob gave Yong Guk a one-armed hug. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go save, I mean find, Gikwang."

"Yeah, he seems nice." Yong Guk leaned back on the hallway door and put his hands in his pockets. “Do you mind if I ask you something, though?”

“No, not at all.” Yoseob shook his head.

“Are they dating?” Yong Guk pointed to the door of the dance studio then down the hallway.

“No...” the proverbial light bulb in Yoseob’s head. “...Not yet.”

“Yoseob!” Gikwang’s voice echoed down the hallway.

“Told you he would get lost.” Yoseob started to walk towards Gikwang’s voice. “See ya, Yong Guk-ssi!”

“Yeah, bye!” Yong Guk shook his head and started to walk back to his studio.

Meanwhile...

“Yah, pabo, you got lost didn’t you?” Yoseob interrogated Gikwang.

“No, I was just waiting for you!”

"Whatever you say." Yoseob walked down the corridor to his right and straight to the elevator.

“So that’s where it was!” Gikwang exclaimed. Yoseob just gave him a look.
~
As they drove away from TS, Gikwang looked out the window, seeming vaguely detached.

"Yah." Yoseob flicked Gikwang on the arm. "What's up?"

"...Why did we have to schedule today?" Gikwang complained. "We weren't there very long."

"Ah, you wanted to talk with Hyosung some more, didn't you?"

"N-no. It's not that!" Gikwang said. "It's just it would've been nice to talk to Yong Guk-ssi a little more. He seems pretty interesting."

"Sure." Yoseob leaned back in his seat. "Hey, hyung, where are we going?" He asked his manager.

"We need to go to the dorm to pick up the other members. After that, you have a Radio Star recording They spent the rest of the ride silence until they pulled in front of the dorm. The rest of the members piled into the van.

"Where were you guys?" Dongwoon asked. "We thought you guys eloped!"

"Ha ha, very funny," Gikwang said. Yoseob looked at him funnily briefly before answering Dongwoon's question.

"We went to visit Bang Yong Guk-ssi at TS entertainment," He said.

"Ah." Doojoon nodded.

"Yeah, except Gikwang here didn't really talk to Yong Guk-ssi because he was off with his girlfriend!"


"Yah!" Gikwang leaned out of seat and hit Yoseob on the head.


"Oh? I didn't know you were seeing someone, Gikwang-ssi," their manager said from the driver's seat.

"I'm not-" Gikwang started to say.

"Gikwang's dating someone?"  Hyunseung said.

"About time," Doojoon said. "Your love lives have been a little boring, even with this guy dating." He nudged Junhyung with his shoulder, who was seemingly quiet about the current subject.

Gikwang sighed and looked at Junhyung gratefully. "Thanks for not teasing me, unlike the rest of these idiots."

"It's not a problem. I know what it's like having a girlfriend," Junhyung said. The rest of the boys burst out laughing.

"I'm telling you, I don't have a girlfriend! Argh!" Gikwang buried his face in his hands.

“Sure.”

“Okay, okay guys,” Yoseob said as he tried to control his laughter. “I think we’ve enough.” And he intended to let the issue rest, until SECRET’s Love is MOVE came on the radio.

“Ah ha ha!” He couldn’t contain his laughter. “Hey Gikwang, it’s your girlfriend!” Yoseob announced when Hyosung’s part came on.

“Hyosung-ssi is dating Gikwang?” Dongwoon asked. Gikwang gave him a look while the rest of the members started singing along.

“Isseul tae jalhae! Jalhae! Jalhae!”

“Yah! Be quiet! I’m trying to drive!” The manager scolded.

Gikwang was grateful to his hyung, but he couldn’t help but notice the amused smirk on his face through the rearview mirror. Aish... He just pulled his legs up to his chest and hugged them. He tried to hide his face behind his knees as it reddened at the thought of Hyosung and the music video for SECRET's song.

Ah, another update within the same week. Gotta love Thanksgiving break. I'm on a roll here. Thanks for all the comments and the subscribes! Oh, this seems abit late to me, but you can find Hyosung's dance from chapter 1 on youtube, just look for Hyosung predebut or Yubin predebut. And did you here about her breaking her legs? I thought my life was over when I heard that. But who knows? I might incorporate it into this story. Might.