Caught! ...But Not Really

24 Hours of You

 

It was a cold Saturday in Seoul when Yang Yoseob decided to go visit his friend Bang Yong Guk. He didn’t want to go alone so he dragged his groupmate, Lee Gikwang along with him.

"Yoseob, why do I have to go with you?" Gikwang whined as he trailed behind Yoseob.

"What, don't you want to meet Yong Guk-ssi?" Yoseob looked backed at Gikwang.

"No, it's not that," Gikwang said as he ran to keep up with Yoseob's brisk pace. "But it's Saturday and we have no schedule. I kinda wanted to sleep."

"Aww, who needs sleep?" Yoseob kept walking.

"Everyone?"

Yoseob rolled his eyes. "I'm pretty sure you got enough sleep, Gikwang. You woke up at, what, 9:30?"

Gikwang didn't have an argument against that, so he just pouted and followed Yoseob.

"Where are we going anyways?" Gikwang asked his friend.

"TS entertainment," Yoseob said.

"TS? Like Secret?"

"Yeah." Yoseob turned around to face Gikwang and started to walk backwards. "Didn't you know? Yong Guk-ssi is in the same company as them."

"Oh..." Gikwang looked back at Yoseob with a blank look on his face.

"Aish..." Yoseob sighed and turned back around to walk forward.

"Do you really think we should be walking out here by ourselves?" Gikwang jogged to catch up with Yoseob. "What if someone recognizes us?"

"Don't worry, we're already here." Yoseob abruptly stopped in front of one of the buildings. "If someone spotted us yet, we could just go inside. Come on." He pulled Gikwang into the building behind him and dragged him to the elevator. Yoseob pushed “five” button.

*Ding*

The elevator doors slid open.

     “We’re here. Follow me!” Yoseob took off speeding down the narrow hallway.

     “Wait for me, Yoseob!” Gikwang struggled to catch up with his groupmate in his half-asleep state, but quickly lost him in the maze of corridors.

"Well this is just great!" Gikwang stopped running. "Maybe he went... This way!" Gikwang started down the corridor to his left. "Yoseob!" Gikwang walked farther along the hallway. "Yoseob? Yoseob!" He kept walking, passing a few doors. "Yoseob! ...oh?" Gikwang stopped in his tracks once he heard slightly muted dance music coming from the door be was right outside of. "Maybe he's in here." Gikwang twisted the door knob and pushed the door open. "Yang Yoseob!"

All my people on the floor...

Gikwang walked right into a dance studio.

Let me see you dance...

in the middle of the room, a girl with dark purple hair was dancing.

All my people wanting more...

She danced with a bright power. Even though song had a seductive quality to it, she expressed herself with a wide gummy smile.

Let me see you dance...

She wore a loose grey racerback tank top and you could partly see her white sports bra. She had on grey sweatpants. Gikwang himself had on a black hoodie, a puffy red vest and jeans, because of the cold weather, and they were starting to feel a little too warm for him.

Hyosung?

Gikwang was frozen in place until the girl stopped dancing, ending in a pose.

"Hyosung-ssi?"

"Aah!" Hyosung shrieked in surprise as she fell onto her backside. She was so focused on dancing that she didn't notice Gikwang join her.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Gikwang rushed over to her and helped her up.

"Oh, no. It's fine." Hyosung straightened herself up and dusted herself off. "What are you doing here?" She lifted her head to face Gikwang.

"Oh, I was looking for Yoseob." Gikwang threw his hands in a random direction.

"And why would you think he would be here?" She tipped her head in confusion.

"Huh? Oh!” Gikwang said. “We came here to visit Bang Yong Guk-ssi.”

“Ah... did you get lost?” asked Hyosung.

“...Yeah,” Gikwang admitted sheepishly.
“That’s fine. The building can be confusing sometimes. Come on, I’ll help you find them.” Hyosung took Gikwang’s hand. She started leading him to the door when it opened.

“A-ha!”
_____________
How's that for a first update? It seems kinda of short doesn't it... Maybe even as short as me! (I'm 4' 10") Be patient, and keep supporting 24 Hours of You and KiSung/HyoKwang! (Gosh, why can't their be one name for them..."
Fighting!