Teasing Jeon-leader

24 Hours of You

 

Lee Gikwang, huh...

Hyosung leaned back in the couch of her dorm as she flipped through the channels of the TV.

Yeah, he's pretty cute. She thought to herself while a goofy gummy smile spread through her face. They became fairly close when they filmed Oh! My School with each other, but once it was cancelled, they didn't get to see each other except on music shows.

Yeah, cute. She giggled quietly to herself as she changed the channel once again. "Oh, Gikwang-ssi?" The show she turned to was Radio Star.

“A lot of groups have been coming back in the last few months. I was wondering, which of the stages have you enjoyed the most?”

“Well actually...” Dongwoon started to say.

"There are so many groups, and they are all so good, I'm not sure that we would be able to choose!" Gikwang interrupted.

"Yes that's true..." Dongwoon said, trying to gain control back over the answer. "But honestly, I would like to say that we all really enjoy SECRET's performance." Yoseob started doing the dance for Love is MOVE's chorus.

"Really?" Hyosung said a loud as she leaned closer to the TV.

"...Gikwang especially."

"Ah!" Hyosung squealed in surprise and fell back into the couch.

“Unnie! What’s wrong?” Sunhwa ran into the room followed by Jieun.

“Don’t worry. I was just startled,” said Hyosung.

“Startled? By what?” Jieun asked at the same time Sunhwa pointed at the TV screen and asked, "Is that BEAST?"

"Oh, nothing," Hyosung answered to Jieun's question.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Sunhwa turned away from TV towards Hyosung and gave her a confused look because she didn't here Jieun's question.

"Oh, no, it's BEAST...." Hyosung suddenly became seemingly hypnotized by the screen. 

"Oh, I appeal to both noonas and dongsaengs," Kyuhyun mentioned calmly as he sat back in his seat. The BEAST members and the MCs burst out into laughter, and the camera turned to focus on Gikwang. He was giving a new meaning to the XD face.

“Unnie, something wrong?” Sunhwa asked. She and Jieun were facing away from the TV, so they were confused by Hyosung's reddening face. It did not seem to have any known cause to them as they didn't see the smiling face of their leader's current object of affection. 

"No, not at all!" But her face reddened more and she tried to cover her face as she backed farther into the couch seat.

“Ah, unnie, you’re so strange,” Jieun said as she and Sunhwa took a seat on each side of Hyosung on the couch.

“BEAST is so good-looking.” Sunhwa propped her head up on her hand as she leaned forward on the couch.

“Why do you say that?” Hyosung asked.

“Because it’s true.” Sunhwa looked at Hyosung with a “duh” expression. “I think Doojoon is the best looking. How about you, Jieun?”

“Yoseob is so cute!” Jieun said. “I kinda just want to pinch his cheeks.”

“I think Gikwang looks the best,” a voice said from directly behind Hyosung. “Don’t you agree, Hyosung?”

“Ah!” Hyosung jumped in her seat and ended hitting Zinger in the chin with her head.

“Ow! That hurt!” Zinger straightened up and rubbed her chin.

Hyosung turned around in her seat on rested on her legs on the couch. “It’s your fault! You startled me!” She her head. “Ow...” she whispered.

"You deserved it too," Zinger said. "But that really hurt, even more than watching you swoon over Gikwang-ssi."

"That was uncalled for, Hana!" Jieun chastised Zinger.

"I don't know..." Sunhwa said. "It was kind of painful."

"What!?" Hyosung sat up and turned to face Sunhwa.

"Yeah, she was like, Gikwang, hehehe! Gikwang!" Zinger tried to imitate Hyosung's giggle but it came out more like a cackle.

"Hana!" Jieun scolded.

"Hey!" Hyosung whipped herself around.

"He's so cute, hehehe!" Jieun forgot about her position as Hyosung's defender and tried to imitate Hyosung's swooning as well.

"You guys! Stop it!” Hyosung whined.

“Ah, Hyosung, we’re just kidding around,” Zinger said. “There’s nothing wrong with being attracted to a guy.”

“Thank you.”

“But that doesn’t mean we can’t tease you about it!” Zinger said as the other two girls burst into fits of giggles.


"Argh!" Hyosung buried her face in a couch pillow. "Go to bed. Now." Her order was muffled through the pillow.

"Aw, unnie!" Sunhwa complained. "We're just having fun!"

"It doesn't matter, it's getting late," Hyosung said. "And we have Inkigayo filming in the morning."

"Inkigayo? Isn't Gikwang-ssi the MC for that?" Zinger mentioned slyly.

"No, he stepped down recently," Hyosung replied.


"Oh! How do you know that?" Jieun said.

"...Just go to bed." 

"Yeah, sure." Sunhwa started off towards the bedroom.

"I was getting tired anyway," Zinger said with a yawn. She went to the bedroom with Jieun following.

"Good night," Hyosung said as she looked back at the TV.

"No, there is nothing wrong with being attracted to someone."

Onscreen, The camera was focused again Gikwang. Then Hyosung whispered something so softly, she almost didn't hear herself say it. "But is there anything wrong with being in love with the same person?"

~

As SECRET's leader, Hyosung has many responsibilities.

"Unnie, I'm hungry."

That included providing her group members with food. 

"Uh huh, uh huh. Right... here!" Hyosung pulled down her baseball cap lower over her face as she entered the market. It was now the Wednesday after she saw Gikwang and Yoseob. This morning, Zinger and Sunhwa were whining for breakfast so Hyosung was sent to the store. 

"What to get first..." She looked down at the list Jieun gave to her. "Let's see... eggs-Ah!" All of a sudden she collided with someone sending her and the list to the floor.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" A hand went to pick up her grocery list. "Let me help you with that - oh? Hyosung?"

Hyosung lifted her head to meet the eyes of Lee Gikwang.

Thanks for all the subs and comments! I wanted to make this a little longer, but then it would've taken longer to update. Gotta keep the reader's happy. Now there's two things I want to mention, Bang and Zelo and Troublemaker. Love them all! Keep reading!