Junhyung Doesn't Give Up

My Twins (Hiatus)

Morning came by and the first thing I thought was my Sunbae. Was it even considered a date? I still can't figure it out. It was really fun hanging out with him. He made so many cute jokes! but I still can't believe Junhyung. He left me one-on-one with Yoseob! Lying bastard.

"Yah!" he barged in my room and lay on my bed beside me.

"Why are you in my room?!" I sat up.

"Let's hang out!" I rolled my eyes.

"No" I groaned and lay back down.

"Nevermind then. You never told me about your date" he looked at me.

"I wouldn't call it a date" I turned to the other side.

He stared at me, "Why?"

"Because we were more like friends. Hanging out" he shook my body.

"YAH! HE HAD A CRUSH ON YOU!" I  turned to him and he stopped shaking me. I stared at him with wide big eyes.

"W-what?" he made a you-heard-me-face.

"But he said he'd prefer to be friends with me" he sighed.

"That bastard. I told him to confess to you last night. What got over-"

"I didn't like him that way anyway. And he knew" he shook his head.

Then he took a deep breathe, "He had a crush on you for so long, didn't you notice?" 

I sat up, "Don't crap with me" I walked to the bathroom and he blocked my way.

"Yah. If he didn't have a crush on you, then I wouldn't have called him" I gulped. I just can't believe this. Unbelievable!

"Get out of my way" I pushed him aside and went inside.

"Trust me!!" he bang on the door for minutes then he stopped. I took a long cold shower and went out of the bathroom.

I got ambushed.

He tackled me and dragged me to the bed. Then he locked my door. And yes, I was wearing a towel.

"YAH! DON'T ME!" I yelled, hopping Mr.Lee could hear me.

"Just listen. He had a crush on you. For..well..since you got here. Everytime I hang out with him, there must be this question: "Ji Eun's so pretty, don't you think?" or "Wish she's mine" and it drives me crazy that he keeps talking about you! Don't you want to end my suffering?!!" he shook me and I held onto my towel so it won't fall off.

I sighed, "Can you go out first? I want to wear my clothes" he nodded and walked to the door.

"Just think about it" then he went out.

I shook my head and took a deep breathe, "There's no way he likes me" I whispered to myself.

I wore my clothes as slow as possible so that I won't get to open the door and get attacked again. I put on my shorts and a t-shirt. I put on some powder and I took a deep breathe before I open the door.

Surprisingly, he wasn't at the doo-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" he covered my mouth and gripped my body. Then he threw me on the sofa. 

"YAH! THAT HURTS!" 

"IT HURTS ME MORE THAT MY BEST FRIEND KEEPS BRAGGING ABOUT YOU AND HE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING!" he panted and I bilnked.

"Okay, you have got to stop crapping. Really" I walked to the kitchen. Mr.Lee went to work. As expected.

The housemaid made breakfast. I sat at the dining table and ate.

"Mmmm, this really good" my mouth was full.

"YAH!" he scared the out of me.

"WHAT?!" I accidently spit on his face.

He paused and wiped his face, "YOU LITTLE DISGUSTING-" then he tickled making laugh non-stop.

"Hahaha, okay stop!! HAHA" he stopped and sat infront of me.

"Please believe me" I bit my lip. Should I?

He got up and went to his room with a glass of orange juice. I took a deep breathe and continue eating. Yoseob is a really nice guy but I just... I don't like him that... Aaaahhhh, ottohke?!