Yoseob Sunbae

My Twins (Hiatus)

 

We talked about...well, a lot. Surprisingly, he's talkative. So, it's not going to be awkward. I looked out the window and saw so many tall buildings of Manhattan. I haven't been out of the since since I came here. Well, maybe I did go shopping and go to school but that's it! And..well...let me tell you this, this is my first date.

I'm pretty nervous though. I don't even know what to do! Or what to say or how to react. I'm so bad at this.

Amazingly, he's ...perfect? Because he was born in a rich family with caring parents and 2 lovely siblings. He's a korean half amarican and he's been living in Manhattan all his life. He has a driver that drives a limousine. And on top of that, he's a smartass.

But I still don't have any feelings towards him. Probably because he's Junhyung's best friend or it's just that I'm not interested? Besides, I don't find this date a 'date'.

"We're here,sir" Yoseob nodded and smiled at me, he held out his hand and opened the door. I took his hand and we stepped out of the car. I can't believe that he can prepare all of this in such late notice. The beautiful view of Manhattan on a hill, with cool breezes and a delightful dinner is just so...sweet.

"Uwaahh, oppa!" I leaped to the table that was set on right on the hill with champayne and...food. It was only for us both.

"Haha, Junhyung was right!" I turned to him and tilted my head.

"Right about what?" he smiled and came over.

"You're such a cutey" he pinched my cheek. I could feel my cheek burning up. Omooo

He looked at the dinner table and back to me, "Let's dig in" I smiled, "Let's!" we sat down.

*Yoseob is such a good sunbae. Why haven't I been close to him?* 

"Hello?" he waved his hand over my face.

I snapped out of my gaze, "Oh, what, hah, why?"

He giggled, "Aigooo, you have got to stop being cute" he pinched my cheek again.

I rubbed the place that he pinched, "Oww" I pouted.

"Anyway, as I was saying. Do you prefer meat or vegetables?" he rested his head on his hand.

"Umm, both?" he blinked.

"Why?"

"Because it's healthier?" he smiled and nodded. Then he ordered to his 'personal' chef meat and some vegetables. He poured in champayne and stared at me. I took a sip.

"You don't have any feelings for me don't you?" I choked.

"E-excuse me?" I wiped my lips.

"You don't have any feelings for me, right?" he repeated.

I couldn't breathe at that moment. It's like...it's like he read my mind! 

"U-uh" I took a deep breathe and sip my drink again.

"It's okay" he smiled, "I'd prefer we become friends" I softened at the word friend.

I smiled slowly and nodded, "Friends" 

Then we ate and laughed and talk and laugh and drink and laugh some more. It was pretty fun with him! As I said before, he's talkative. We talked about school, Junhyung, relationships and my life in korea. He knows that my mother died so he felt really guilty. Then he tried to comfort me so I felt really open to him. He's only 14! Haha.

"Anyway, I thought Junhyung would join us?" I took a bite of a meatball.

He shook his head, "He lied. He said he's going to be on a date with Natasha ONLY. So it's pretty much you and me" he smiled as he showed me the text from Junhyung.

I took a deep breathe trying to keep the anger in, "And he said that he was nervous and " I whispered to myself.

"What?" Yoseob looked at me. I shook my head and took the last sip of champayne.

We got in to the car drove back to my house. I haven't seen Mr. Lee for days since he's always busy.  I wonder why I haven't seen the Twins. Where are they?

Yoseob made sure I had a great time. I never expected him to be like this. I mean, before this, he's a hot guy with seductive winks but the only thought of him is that he's a player. But now, since I got to know him, he's not a player at all. He is surely a hot guy but with a great personality! A great candidate for a boyfriend. But not for me.

Time flew by so fast that I didn't realise that we were infront of my house. I smiled at Yoseob and stepped out of the car. He went out as well and followed me to the front porch. 

"Thank you so much for tonight" I smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

He softened, "Thank you for accepting" 

I giggled, "I didn't accept. I was forced- Um, nevermind. Anyway, thanks again. Goodnight Oppa" I turned around to enter the house when he held my wrist.

"I have something for you" I blinked at him.

"But.. I didn't get you...anything" he pinched my cheek.

"You're so cute" he giggled.

Then he took out a rectangular box and handed it to me. I smiled and opened it.  I gasped so loud that probably Mr. Lee could hear me from his room.

"Waaaah, it's beautiful!" I smiled and hugged him.

*Did...I just hug him?*, "Thank you so much" he pinched my cheeks.

"You have the chubbiest cheeks" he laughed and walked to his limo.

"Have a goodnight. Sleep well" I nodded and waved. He opened the car door, "And don't forget to dream about me" he winked and went inside the car.

I laughed to myself and stepped in the house.

"YAH! I SAW WHAT YOU GUYS DID!! OMO OMO!! MY LITTLE DONGSAENG!!" he pinched my cheek. *Why does people like pinching me?!*

"You're home early. What happened to Natasha?" I looked at him aggresively. Just in case he blew her off.

"Don't worry. I bet she'll scream her lungs out at her pillow before she sleeps" he laughed.

My eyes widened, "You her?!" 

"What?! WHAT?! NO" he tried avoiding me from hitting him.

I stopped, "Oh. So what you do?"

"I just made sure she always smiled and maybe..." he paused.

"MAYBE?!"

"Maybe I..." he bit his lips.

"WELL TELL ME" 

"....kiss her" I wanted to burst into happiness at that moment. I wanted to squeal. I wanted to laugh. Haha, but I couldn't.

"Yong Junhyung, who you kissed?" Mr.Lee came down the stairs. You must be wondering why he's name is Yong instead of Lee. Well, he's father died so his mom married Mr. Lee so yeah, he's Yong Junhyung.

"Umm, dad, I went on a date" I didn't expect Mr.Lee to...smile?

"Aigo! My son is starting to date now!" he patted Juhyung head making him groan.

"Okay then, uncle. I'm off to bed" I smiled and went to my room.