Ugly

My Twins (Hiatus)

I was 10 years old and I still haven't seen the Twins ever since. It hurts me everytime I think about it. School began like any other school day. But it wasn't the same without them.

"Ji Eun! Come here" the bully of our grade grabbed me by my pony tail.

"So, I heard you disturb my friend" you eyed her.

"I was trying to return her pencil" she rolled her eyes.

"Look, anything coming from you is a distubance to her. And me" she gave me a slap.

I glared at her. I had enough of all the bulying and . It hurts coming home with bruises and getting scolded by mom and dad just because I got into fights. My fault, huh?

I threw her hand off my hair, I gripped and gave her warning, "Do that again, and I swear you'll be running home, crying for your mommy" I made a face and walked away. From behind, everyone was in awe. I couldn't believe myself as well. I stood up for once.

The next day came passing by and all eyes were on me as I walked through the hallway. I gave them the what-the--are-you-looking-at look.

I came in class and they began to whisper to each other. *One warning and everyone gossips? Psh*

"!!" the mad bull came bursting into class.

"You gave me a threat and it makes you a hero? HAH? NO ONE beats me" I rolled my eyes.

"Since when are you such a badass?!" she gripped her fist.

"Since yesterday" logically speaking.

Her eyes twitched but the teacher came in so she had to leave. I wasn't actually proud doing things like that to another human being. It feels so wrong. But when I gripped yesterday, it felt good.

_______

I'm sick of people calling me ugly. The twins promised me to make me as beautiful as a swan. But their not by my side anymore. 

"Honey, I bought you thi-" mom braged into my room with new clothes.

My long black silky hair were on the ground. It was long until my waist. Until I cutted it.

"What happened?!" she dropped the clothes and came over to me.

"Isn't it obvious? I cut my hair" she pinched me.

"I could just take you to the saloon! Now, you.clean.your.mess" I rolled my eyes and grumpily take the broom.

But I actually regretted cutting my hair. I look uglier than before.

"And here, I brought these. Since you like-" I shook my head.

"I want skirts and tops now" she made a face

"Since when you changed?" she put the clothes on my bed.

"Since everybody called me ugly" I shrugged and started sweeping the hair on the floor.

She softened, "Ji Eun-ah, you're beautiful.." she smiled.

"NO! YOU DON'T GET IT! EVERYONE, EVERY SINGLE STUDENT BODY CALLED ME THAT WORD!!" I pushed her out of my room.

"They bully me every single day but you don't care! You blame ME" I started to cry.

"Coming home with bruises and scratches, hurts me! It hurts me more when you both BLAME me!! IT HURTS WORST THAT THE TWINS ARE GONE, THEY USED TO PROTECT ME!!" I yelled. She was standing there in shock.

"I'm sorry mom, I want to be alone now" I shut the door and lock it.

I breathed in and cooled down, I've never yelled at my mom. I'm just 12.