Fashion World

My Twins (Hiatus)

A year had passed. I haven't seen my dad since. I haven't heard from him in months. And I haven't found my Twins. I only have Junhyung Oppa, Natasha and Mr. Lee. Mr.Lee is like my dad. But he's just my uncle who cares for me a lot. Natasha has a crush on Junhyung Oppa for about 9 months now and she's my current best friend. Junhyung Oppa who is now 14, cares for me like his own sister. But, I'm grateful for that.

I have tons of friends now, and I can speak fluent English. Which I'm totally happy about!

Talking about friends, the people I trust the most is Junhyung Oppa, Natasha and Mr. Lee. I had a surprise birthday party last year from them, and I was totally happy. I made a birthday wish about my late mother. Sad.

"Earth to Ji Eun!" Natasha waved her hand infront of my face.

"Uh-what?" she made a face.

"You were totally dreaming. Come on! I was asking you, does these shoes fit me best, or those?!" she pointed to the shoe on the floor and to the one on the display.

"That one!" I pointed to the one on the display.

"SCORE!" she happily got up and took the shoes. She took them over and wore them.

"You know what, I just realised, your fashion sense stinks" I blinked at her.

"Really?" I looked down at my torned flats. *I guess*

"Miss Natasha Caparone will show you the fashion world!" she threw the shoe on the chair and pulled me up. She then dragged me to a shop with cute clothes. 

I gasped at all the pretty clothes, "Psh, don't act like you've never gone shopping with me" she giggled and went to a section of skirts.

"Uwah~! This will totally cute on you!" she held up a blue skirt.

"This one too!" she sqeualed.

"Now, some shoes" she creepily said.

I gasped, "It's expensive!" I never really liked expensive clothing. Eventhough I am a daughter of a rich family.

"No worries, girly" she winked and took out more shoes. 

We bought more and more stuff. It was mainly for me. She was helping to change my image, I was so happy!!

"Okay, we're done for the day" she hugged me with all the shopping bags in her hands.

"Yeah!" I high-fived her. 

"Oh and, you HAVE to wear it to school tomorrow' she winked.