Drastic Change

My Twins (Hiatus)

All I heard were gasps and wows. Surprisingly, Natasha had dressed me up pretty well. I like it so much and thanked her gratefully. She's like this fashionista angel from heaven! She made me look from a beggar living on the street to a goddess. Okay maybe my looks before this isn't that bad but I had to admit, Natasha's a miracle worker -winks-

She beautiful!!

Who is she?!

She's going to our school?

I wish I was her!

All kinds of complimants flew to my ears. I couldn't help to smile. 

"So, now that you're this amazingly hot girl, would you like to go out with me?" I blinked at this unbelievably hot guy who just asked me out.

"Dude, she doesn't want to go out with you!! You free this Saturday?" another guy came exclaimed to that guy then looked at me.

"None of you are worth to go out with her. MOVE. Let's go on a date?" another said.

 

As they fought for who gets to ask me out, I walked away. Linking hands with Natasha. We giggled all the way to class, we entered and all kinds of sounds were heard. Gasps, wows, whistles, snorts and what not.

"Today, is just totally wicked!!" I flung my hands in excitement.

"Now that you got to be the centre of attention, you owe me" she pinched my cheek.

"Totally! Thanks~" I sang and hugged her.

 

After a while, it was recess.

From nerdy geeks to hot jocks, all asked me out in a day. I just had to say no! There's too many of them. 

"Ji Eun-ah, what's up with the students lately?" Junhyung came over to me and Natasha. I could see Natasha drooling over him.

"Oh, I have no idea" I shrugged, pretending not knowing.

"I mean, I know you're beautiful and all but they can't stop talking about you" i smiled sweetly.

*Aww, he said I'm beautiful*

"Hmm, weird" he shook his head in confusion.

"He's clueless" Natasha whispered softly at my ear.

I nodded in agreement, "Oh, oppa! Do you like my curls?" I spun around.

"Absoulute! It makes your eyes pop!!" I blinked.

"What do you mean?" he giggled.

"Isn't that what girls always say to each other? 'It makes your eyes pop'?" Natasha and I laughed so badly that we teared.

"Oppa, don't say that when you're not a girl" he nodded multiple times and smiled.

"He's so cute!!" Natasha whispered and squealed at my ear.

"Ow" I flinched. "Just tell him" I signalled to Junhyung.

She shook her head, "No no no, he'll think I'm weird!" 

"Just do it~" I sang while pushing her towards him.

"Are you guys okay?" he blinked.

"Yeah! Totally! Anyway, Natasha has something to tell you!" I cheerfully squealed.

"U-uh umm.." she gulped, "I was just wondering.. my birthday is just around the corner.. and-" Junhyung smiled seductively and replied, "Of course! I'd like to celebrate it with you" it made Natasha so happy that she hugged me really tight.

"Before that, are you free this Saturday?" Junhyung asked her. Natasha looked at me then looked at him again, "Of course I am!" 

"Great, wanna catch a movie?" she smiled.

"So, It's.. a date?" he stared at her, "No no no! I don't mean like that! No! I just-" she blurted out infront of him.

"Sure, it's a date" he smiled and walked away.

"I GOT A DATE WITH JUNHYUNG!!!!!" she squealed and leaped with joy.

"He can hear you..." I whispered, she looked at him seeing him smiling at her. It made her heart skip a beat.

"Oh my god" she cupped , "Why did I yell?!" she said it out loud.

"AH! Me and my mouth!" she whispered. It had only made me laugh.

"Done! Now, I already owe you !" she hugged me.