Chapter 5: Epilogue

Is This The End?

Epilogue

            Sora was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. She grabbed a few plates, placing two eggs and a pancake. Two arms s around her waist, receiving a gasp from her. He placed his chin on her shoulder, “Good Morning, Jagiya.” Hoseok gave her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled, giving him a quick peck on the lips. “Good Morning, Oppa. Here’s breakfast!” She replied. He eagerly received the plate and headed into the dining room to eat. Sora took her plate and made her way into the dining room also. She took a seat next to Hoseok. Hoseok took a bite of his pancake, chewing it. He sighed, “Your cooking is always the best.” Sora chuckled and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. “Thanks, Oppa.” He held out his fork to , a piece of pancake on the end. “Say Ah~” Sora parted her lips, the fork entering as she ate the piece of pancake. “Mmm, it’s good.” She replied, smiling. She continued eating her own food when she felt his gaze on her. She tilted her head up to meet his loving eyes. She softened while he dove down to give her a quick peck on the lips. “I love you.” Sora felt her heart race. “I love you too, Oppa.” She replied, giving him another peck on the lips. Their lips tugged upward, their eyes disappearing into crescents.

            “Omma, Appa!” a voice chimed, interrupting their moment. Hoseok chuckled, pulling away as Sora slid her chair back to stand up. “Mmm, Jun.” Sora answered her son’s call. He squealed as he ran into her opened arms. “Omma, good morning!” He greeted. “Good morning, baby” She greeted back, giving him a kiss on the cheek. She let him down as he raced into his father’s arm. “Appa, good morning!” Jun wrapped his arms around Hoseok’s neck. “Good morning, Jun. How’s my boy doing?” Hoseok asked giving him a kiss on the cheek also. “Good, Appa. But I had a strange dream last night.” Jun replied. Hoseok raised an eyebrow. “What happened?” “Well, Omma and Appa were fighting and wanted to leave each other. When they left, they realized how much they loved each other and came back for each other.” Jun innocently said. Hoseok’s eyes widened as a gasp escaped Sora’s lips. Their eyes met, as a knowing smile appeared on their lips. Hoseok gave Jun a grin. “That sounds like a sweet dream rather than strange, right Sora?” She laughed, “Yep!” She gave Jun a thumbs up before heading into the kitchen. Jun smiled brightly escaping his Dad’s arm. “Can we go to the park today?” Jun asked excitedly, bouncing around the room. “Sure, but let’s finish breakfast!” Hoseok answered as he stood up from his chair, plate in his hands. Jun nodded his head eagerly as he hopped into his chair where his food awaited him on the table. 

Hoseok walked into the kitchen, placing his plate down. He walked up to Sora, trapping her against the counter. She felt his breath hit her bare neck as his fingers traced the ring on her left hand. “Who would’ve known that 6 years ago, we would be this happy together?” He whispered. She couldn’t stop herself from smiling. I can’t stop smiling today. “Mmm.” She hummed in agreement. “I have a child that I love and keeps me happy and a wife that I love more than anything.” He placed his lips on her neck. Her heart rate increased at his sweet words. Guess it’s time to tell him the news. “And you have another one on the way.” She added. Hoseok froze at her words. “Wait, are you…””Pregnant? Yes, I am.” Sora replied turning around to face him. Her arms s around his neck. A familiar smile graced his lips as he excitedly picked her up. “I’m going to have another one.” He shouted, spinning her around. Sora giggled. This reminded her of the time she told him that she was pregnant with Jun.

Flashback:

“Hoseok? Oppa?” Sora called out. A faint ‘yes’ could be heard in the bedroom. Sora entered their shared bedroom where Hoseok lay in bed, relaxing. “Yes, Jagi?” He asked. “I have something important to tell you.” She said, her voice slightly shaking. He nodded, sitting up. “What’s up?” He asked, giving her a kiss on the forehead. “I-I’m pregnant.” She whispered. Hoseok’s eyes widen before a wide, bright smile lit up his face. “I-I’m going to be a dad.” He whispered, the news registering into his mind. “I’m going to be a dad!” He announced happily, jumping out of bed, surprising Sora. He tugged her into his embrace as he spun her around. “We’re going to be parents.” He shouted excitedly, the smile never leaving his lips. Sora couldn’t help but laugh. “Yeah, we are.” She replied, giving him a quick peck on the lips. He let her down before jumping around the room excitedly. “I have to call everyone!” He yelled. Sora shook her head, a smile gracing her lips.

Sora smiled at the memory. Now we’re going to have another one. “I love you, Jagiya. Always and forever.” Hoseok whispered, foreheads touching. “I love you too, Oppa. Always and forever.” She replied. Hoseok placed his lips on hers as they stood in the center of the kitchen in each other’s embraces. Their lips locked together as they thought the same thing. Until death do us part.

 

 

     heart_divider_two_by_nniicole-d60nazx.pnheart_divider_two_by_nniicole-d60nazx.pnheart_divider_two_by_nniicole-d60nazx.pn

 

Author's Note: Hello! Is This The End? Is now finally completed. Hoseok and Sora finally get their happy ending. Yay! One story down, several more to go XD . Thank you for reading this story and i hoped you enjoy it! Join me in my other stories~((:

 

tumblr_inline_nniuy0ZDDg1s77zx7_500.gif