Chapter 4

Is This The End?

 

Chapter 4

            Hoseok couldn’t stop looking back to see her in the embrace of another man. Jealousy filled his chest as he fumed silently. He glared at the man, hoping to scare him off but the man made no efforts to look at Hoseok. Hoseok huffed as he looked at Hayoung who laughed at his state. “You should just tell her you love her, before it’s too late.” “No, it’s over. Can’t you see she has someone else?” Hoseok told her. “Hoseok, I guess I’ll leave you to figure it out yourself. Bye Hoseok, call me whenever you need me” Hayoung sighed desperately. She walked out the door, leaving a dumb founded Hoseok. He awkwardly sat there playing with his empty drink, occasionally looking back seeing Sora still in his embrace. His jealousy grew but he would soothe it down. it’s for the best, Hoseok. When he looked back this time, he saw the guy’s lips on her forehead. Anger brewed inside of him as he seethed. He stood up abruptly, he couldn’t take it anymore. He marched towards her table, his hand enclosing on her wrist. He pulled her up and away from Jaehyun’s embrace. He dragged Sora out of the café and into the alleyway.

            “What the hell, Hoseok?” Sora yelled, trying to shake off his grip on her wrist. His grip on her wrist tightened the more she tried to shake it off. He stayed silent as he stared down at her. He could hear his heart pounding in his ears as he looked at her. He loved her so much, he just wanted to grab her and give her a kiss. Even with Sora yelling at him, he looked at her with adoration. I don’t even understand why I fought with her. I’m so in love with her. He leaned down, his nose gently touching hers. Her talking faded into a gasp as she stared at him wide-eyed. His lips that mistakenly brushed against hers. She could feel his breath on her lips when he whispered. “I’m so stupid.” With that, he closed his eyes, lips pressing against hers.

His hand released its grip on her wrist. He wounded his arms around her waist, pulling her in closer. Sora stood there shocked, not having processed what he was doing. What is happening? When his arms wrapped around her, she softened. Her heart raced and pounded against her chest. Her eyes fluttered closed as she kissed him back. Her arms swung around his neck, pulling him in closer if that was possible. His tongue swiped her bottom lip asking for access. She eagerly parted , her tongue dancing with his. Her hand travelled to his head as she played with his hair. Her hand tangling in his dark locks. His fingers danced on her hips, while he pushed her up against the wall. She gasped in surprise at the sudden movement. He broke the kiss, staring into her eyes with so much love and admiration. She looked at him back with the same amount of love and adoration. Heavy breathing filled the alleyway as they stared at each other, taking in each other’s looks. “I’m sorry, I love you.” He whispered before his lips were on hers once again. She kissed him back fervently, her hands cupping his cheeks. Seconds and minutes passed as their lips were still pressed against each other passionately. This time, Sora broke the kiss, gasping for air. Her hands on his shoulders, his on her hips. Hoseok moved his hand to caress her hair, his eyes never leaving hers.

 “I love you too.” Sora spoke. Butterflies filled their tummies as Hoseok took her into his embrace, squeezing her tightly. “Can you be my Mrs. Jung again?” His voice ringing in her ears. “Yes.” She replied with no hesitation. They pulled back to look at each other, “Why did we even fight?” they simultaneously said. A chuckle escaped Hoseok’s lips as Sora smiled. I missed that laugh. Cheers erupted out of nowhere, surprising the couple. They turned around to see Hayoung, Jaehyun, Jaehee and Jungkook standing there. The couple gave each other a look. They planned this, didn’t they? “I guess someone has to cancel the divorce papers!” Jaehee exclaimed, running up to Sora. Sora lips tugged upwards giving Jaehee a hug. “Did I tell you she loved you or what?” Jungkook cockily said, walking up to Hoseok. Hoseok sighed “Yes, you were right. Happy?” “Very. Looks like the Jung couple is back!” Jungkook cheered. Jaehyun then greeted Hoseok. “I’m Jaehyun, Jaehee’s older brother.” Hoseok shook hands with him. “Hoseok, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” He sternly said. “Psst. He has a wife.” Jungkook mumbled into Hoseok’s ear. Hoseok mentally smacked his head, changing his tone of voice. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know.” Hoseok bowed. “Haha, it’s not a problem. It was part of the plan to make you jealous.” Jaehyun laughed. Hoseok looked at Jungkook. Jungkook gave him a thumbs up and a cheeky smile. Hayoung introduced herself to Sora. “Hi, I’m Hayoung. I’m Jungkook’s cousin and I have a boyfriend already.” Sora laughed at herself for being jealous of someone with a boyfriend already. “Haha, I’m Sora. It’s nice to meet you.” She shook hands with Hayoung.

Everyone chatted for a bit until they decided to leave the couple to have some time alone. Hoseok’s arms found its way around her waist again as he gave her a little kiss on her nose. “I’m going to have to call the office to get those divorce papers cancelled.” Sora snickered. “Yep. While I get to sleep in bed.” “Oh no you’re not.” He said, tickling her. She giggled as she squirmed. “Hoseok! Stop it!” She squealed. He shook his head as he continued tickling her. She tried to shove his hands away, but Hoseok was too strong. He laughed at her feeble attempt at stopping him. “Okay, I won’t go to sleep!” She yelled. He stopped, giving her a kiss on the forehead. “Now that I think about it, why did we even fight in the first place?” Sora asked. “Beats me. I’m with you now and that’s all that matters to me. My perfect, beautiful, wonderful girl.” He replied looking down at her. She looked up, their eyes meeting. “Let’s go home, Jagiya.” Sora nodded her head as they walked hand in hand to the car.

 

 

   heart_divider_two_by_nniicole-d60nazx.pnheart_divider_two_by_nniicole-d60nazx.pnheart_divider_two_by_nniicole-d60nazx.pn

 

Author's Note: Hey! Chapter 4 is up~~ It's bit longer hehe but here you go. Yayyyy for Hoseok and Sora. It took you them way too long. Next chapter will be the end)):  Sorry for any mistakes. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thank you for reading! Until next time~

tumblr_inline_ntepjdVKMC1qjr6e2_500.gif