Chapter 1

Is This The End?

Chapter 1:

“Hoseok, just let me do the laundry.” Sora said for the fourth time, taking the clothes from his hands. “No! Can’t you just leave me alone?” Hoseok grunted, taking the clothes back. Sora sighed throwing her hands in the air. She walked out of the laundry room and into their living room. She threw herself into one of the seats, grabbing the remote. She rested her head onto her hand that was propped up on the arm rest. “Nothing, nothing, nothing and nothing.” She muttered before shutting off the TV. Her and Hoseok’s marriage has been rocky the past year. All they did was fight, no loving conversations, no kisses or hugs. All there is, was venom words spat at each-other. Sure, they did sleep and eat together but it was always silent. Sora was afraid, she loved Hoseok. She really did, with all her heart. She just couldn’t control herself when she felt so insecure about herself. She felt like she wasn’t deserving of him, that he didn’t love her and he was going to leave her. When he came home late at night, she felt like he had another woman. She was afraid that the man she loved was going to slip from her, that her relationship with him couldn’t be saved. So whenever they fought, the frustration, anger and insecurity got the best of her.

 

She headed towards her office, shutting the door and locking it. She knew that he wouldn’t come in, he never cared about her anyway. She threw her head into her hands as she felt tears well up in her eyes. “I’m stupid.” She whispered. Why did this have to happen? We were so in love, but look at us now. I shouldn’t have said those words. I regret them so much, I want to apologize but we can’t hold a conversation without us being up at each other’s throats. She cried herself to sleep that night regretting every fight and argument that led her marriage to where it was.

 

Flashback:

“Do you even love me? You’re always out until 1 o’clock in the morning!” Sora shouted. “I don’t understand why you are even asking me that. Of course I love you, if I didn’t, why would I still be here?!” Hoseok shouted back. “Might as well not be here. You’re gone from 8 o’clock in the morning to 1 o’clock in the morning. I barely see you!” Sora retorted. “Excuse me?! Do you even love me? All you do is yell at me.” Hoseok muttered. “Because I never see you anymore. I love you more than you would ever know!” Sora yelled, burning. “Yeah, right. No-one yells at the person they love.” Hoseok scoffed. “Well at least I’m not ing someone else.” Sora glared at him. “What the are you talking about?! I’m not cheating on you.” Hoseok fumed.  “Explain to me why you’re not home until 1 in the morning.” Sora demanded. “I’m with the boys, calm the down. God, why am I in love with you when all I get is you screaming in my face.” He uttered. Tears rolled down Sora’s face. “What did you just say?” Sora asked shakily. “Why am I in love with you when all I get is you screaming in my face?” He repeated louder. Sora let out a dry laugh. “Haha, fine. I’m sorry for screaming at you when all I wanted to know was what you’re always out doing because I miss you. Was it so hard to tell me that you’re with the boys?!” Sora stomped towards the bedroom, slamming it shut. The slam echoed throughout the house, leaving a furious Hoseok in the living room. Sora locked the bedroom door, slipping into bed as tears cascaded down her cheeks. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sora lost all hope. She gripped the divorce papers that Hoseok handed her this morning “We can’t keep doing this, Sora.” His words repeated in her mind.  She felt her heart break into pieces as his words pieced through her heart. He’s right. We can’t keep doing this. I can’t hold him back, if he doesn’t love me. She signed the papers, unwantingly as her fingers shook.  Tears streaming down her cheek. as she slipped the paperwork into the envelope. “I love you, Hoseok.” She whispered, holding the envelope to her heart before throwing the envelope into the mailbox as she went to work that morning. 

 

 

      heart_divider_two_by_nniicole-d60nazx.pnheart_divider_two_by_nniicole-d60nazx.pnheart_divider_two_by_nniicole-d60nazx.pn

 

 

Authors Note: Hello! It's Bubble4ever1221 starting another story, whoops. I promise, i'll finish this one haha and hopefully get back to my other stories. This time it's a BTS story because BTS is one of my ultimate bias groups and they are ruining my life omg. Just to help you understand my format, the grey italics are either their thoughts or flashbacks and ~~~~ represents a time change like the next morning or a week later. First chapter is kind of in Sora's POV, and next chapter will be in Hoseok's. Sorry for any mistakes, i'll be revising and editing it later. Thank you guys for checking out my story! I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter. Until next time!~