Chapter 3

Is This The End?

Hoseok's POV

“Maybe you should find a girl to keep your mind off of Sora.” Jungkook’s word rang inside my head. I headed to the ‘café’ where I was meeting one of Jungkook’s old high school friend. Even though Sora and I aren’t officially divorced, I thought meeting a girl wouldn’t hurt me. I entered the café, the coffee aroma entering my nose as I looked around. I found a girl waiting at a table by herself, and walked up to her. “Hi, I’m Hoseok. Are you Hayoung?” I asked the girl. “Yes. Hi Hoseok, I’m Hayoung. It’s nice to meet you.” She greeted me with a smile and offered her hand. I grabbed it and lightly shook it. “Hi, I’m Hoseok. It’s a pleasure to meet you too.” I replied.

After chatting a while, we became great friends. She was pretty, polite and loved dancing but I wouldn’t date her. Why? I don’t know, there was just no sparks flying, no butterflies in my tummy and no rapid heart beating like when I met Sora. Don’t get me wrong, Hayoung is a sweet girl but she’s better off my friend. Good thing about meeting Hayoung is that she did take my mind off of Sora for a few hours. Well she did, until I saw Sora walk into the same café with another guy at her side. I felt pain in my chest, like someone grabbing thousands of needles and stabbing them into my chest. I could feel my heart break. She really didn’t love me, she had another guy. Tears welled up in my eyes. I exhaled, not knowing I held my breath. I turned to face Hayoung that tilted her head in confusion. “Ex-girlfriend?” She whispered. “She’s my wife, we’re about to get divorced.” I replied softly. “Why are you getting a divorce? You seem like you still love her?” Hayoung asked. “I didn’t think she loved me anymore. I want her to be happy since I’m no longer her happiness.” He said his heart breaking even more. Hayoung nodded in understanding. 

 

Sora's POV

I walked in to the familiar café with Jaehee’s brother. I haven’t seen him and his wife in a while so I decided to stop by with Jaehee. His wife was staying at her parents for the weekend with the kids so he could spend time with Jaehee but Jaehee soon had to leave for work. Jaehyun, Jaehee’s brother ordered us some drinks while I looked for a table. When I turned, I felt the air get kicked out of my lungs. Hoseok. I felt tears well up in my eyes. He was sitting there with a girl next to him as they chatted. So he didn’t love me. I see, he had someone else in mind. I recomposed myself as I walked past him and sat at the table behind him. She’s pretty and has a nice smile. Look at me, Miss Plain Jane. No wonder he likes her. I sighed at my thoughts as I clutched my chest. I felt my heart tear and get torn to pieces. Jaehyun came to the table, concerned. “I saw Hoseok. Are you alright?” He asked. I shook my head. “Oppa, it hurts.” I whispered, tears falling down my cheek. “I know it does, but you know it will get better. It might not be perfect but it will get better.” He soothed. I looked at their table enviously. We used to be happy like that.

 

Flashback:

“Jagiya~” Hoseok cooed at me. I turned around, excitedly jumping into his arms. “Oppa!” I squealed. A chuckle escaped his lips as he squeezed me tight. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up. I let out a giggle. “Let’s go get your favorite.” He whispered into my ear. I nodded in agreement as he let me out of his embrace. He gave you a peck on the forehead, entering the café. We scampered towards the cash register, ordering happily. “Can I get two strawberry bubble teas?” The cashier nodded handing them their drinks and change. Hoseok handed me my drink as I made my way to ‘the table’. The same table we sat at, every weekend. 

 

Hoseok's POV

I took a quick glance to see her mumbling words into his ear as he rubbed her back soothingly. Jealousy attacked my heart as I looked on. I sighed in defeat, taking a sip of Sora and I's my favorite flavored bubble tea. Hayoung gave me a pat on the arm. “It’s alright, Hoseok. Let’s have some fun to get your mind off of things.” I nodded, faking a smile. Hayoung tried to lighten the mood, cracking a few jokes that got me to smile and laugh a bit but my mind always returned to Sora. I took another quick look back and our eyes met. Her brown, beautiful eyes that I love and adore. Her eyes that usually shine and twinkle in excitement but were now dull and sad. I shivered as I saw the emotions in her eyes. I faced forward, trying to focus on Hayoung again. But I couldn’t help but think, why did she look so heartbroken?

 

Sora's POV

Our eyes met. His eyes that I longed to look at for so long were no longer happy or excited. They were blank, soulless and dejected. His eyes were ripping my heart apart. I gasped for oxygen as tears welled up in my eyes once again. He looked away but the pain in my heart remained. I faced Jaehyun, clutching onto his jacket as tears rolled down my cheeks, inaudible sobs leaving my lips. His arms embraced me as he rubbed my back in a comforting manner. I took a peek at Hoseok to see him continue chatting with the girl like nothing ever happened. My whole body felt numb, tears never ending. My thoughts wandered back to his eyes. Why did they look so miserable?

 

 

   heart_divider_two_by_nniicole-d60nazx.pnheart_divider_two_by_nniicole-d60nazx.pnheart_divider_two_by_nniicole-d60nazx.pn

 

Author's Note: Hello! Chapter 3 is up. There are 2 more chapter left! Let's see how it all ends. I'll try to make the chapters longer but i can't promise anything. Haha, school starts soon and i'm dreading it T.T  i hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for reading, until next time~

PS: Happy 800 Days with BTS! i'm really proud of what they've become and how much they have grown. Coming from a small company and making it big. They've improved so much T.T Hoping for an even more brighter and more successful future. Aim high. We are always supporting and loving you. We will always be by your side. Let's continue to grow and walk the same path with Bangtan, Armys! WE ARE BULLETPROOF! <3

tumblr_myqauukpuq1t1l6dso1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mzsr71AqLV1swrb9p.gif

tumblr_n05n4l0fO21svb0geo3_500.gif

bts_live_studio.gif

tumblr_inline_ns5ggp9f0z1sui6wk_500.gif

tumblr_nlwza4i2nR1tk7ffbo1_400.gif

tumblr_nn9pnrDUSQ1slbyh5o1_540.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640

c9881de04bb21f887f777747eaa5dd5b9644f176

tumblr_inline_nnzjk9k1RD1rf9oy6_540.gif

6d13dc4128cecc049ea13650e9182f81.gif