Chapter 2

Is This The End?

Chapter 2

 

            “So it’s over?” Jungkook asked Hoseok. “I guess, I just handed her the papers and left. I couldn’t bear the pain to see her sign them.” Hoseok sighed. Jungkook nodded. “I still don’t understand why you want to get a divorce when you’re still in love with her.” “Kook, I love her. I love her with every fiber in my body but I don’t think she does. We argue everyday over nothing, she rarely talks to me. Our marriage is going downhill. I want her to be happy even if it pains me.” Hoseok replied a tear escaping his eye. Jungkook frowned. “Are you sure, she doesn’t love you or did you just assume?” Jungkook questioned. “Well what’s there to ask?” Hoseok replied wiping the lone tear. “Well, she could possibly still be in love with you but you’re both so stubborn that you guys argue.” Jungkook said. “Kook, you’re a smart boy but no. I don’t think so, we wouldn’t be like this if she loved me.” Hoseok replied. 

 

Flashback:

"Hoseok, where are you going?" Sora asked when she woke up to see Hoseok packing a small bag of clothes. "I'm staying at a friends since it seems like you don't want me here." Hoseok repied nonchalantly as he walked out of the bedroom. Sora scoffed as she followed him. "Come back when you love me." Hoseok froze and turned around abruptly. "I do love you, that's why i'm leaving to give you space." Hoseok said, glaring at her slightly. He faced towards the door and walked out, not before slamming the door shut. Sora stood there, his words sinking into her mind. She sighed, returning back to bed. 

 

 Jungkook's frown deepened. “I’ll be right back.” Jungkook told him before quickly dashing to the men’s room. He had to get to the bottom of it and he knew one person that could help him. He dialed Sora’s best friend. “Jaehee? It’s me. How’s Sora doing?” “Not so well, Jeon. She just cried a few minutes ago to me.” Jaehee’s voice answered, her voice coming out of the speaker. “Hoseok’s not doing too well either.” Jungkook spoke into the receiver. “What? Why is he not doing well? Sora was just telling me that she signed the papers he gave her only because she didn’t want to hold him back. She thought he didn’t love her.” Jungkook cocked an eyebrow. “Really? I just talked to Hoseok and he said he only gave her the papers so she could be happy. He thought she didn’t love him” Jaehee gasped. “What, no way! We have to get them back together.” Jungkook nodded. “We need them to realize they love each other too much to let go.” Jungkook and Jaehee quickly figured up a plan before he hurriedly ended the call, returning to Hoseok.

  

 

      heart_divider_two_by_nniicole-d60nazx.pnheart_divider_two_by_nniicole-d60nazx.pnheart_divider_two_by_nniicole-d60nazx.pn

 

Authors Note: Hello! It's Bubble4ever1221 again, a short quick chapter in kind of Hoseok's POV. Gosh, they love each other and they don't know it T.T,  I apologize for any mistakes, since i haven't edited or revised it and i apologize for it being really short. Thank you to those who subscribed!^^ Thank you guys for reading, i hope you enjoyed this chapter. Until next time~

Btw, i hope Jimin takes care of himself and get's better soon. It scares me when idols get hurt or sick. Enjoy this little gif spam of Jimin!((: 

He's too cute ugh stop being a bias wrekcer and stop messing with my heart!

tumblr_n8t17yuTLb1t4u75fo1_500.gif

tumblr_n8fibdnPFL1qiopcqo1_500.gif

putthatonguebackinside.gif

bts-pretty-bangtan-boys-jimin-Favim.com-

tumblr_inline_nrk97hEOc21sb7erh_500.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8mkucv15i740