017

Duplicity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee tried her best to not make any noise as she made her way to Jiyong's room. She was done worrying over something that she could have easily gotten answers for. She could just walk over there and ask Jiyong all the burning questions in her mind. Like why he never asked her to be his partner for the trip or why he didn't ask her to room with him even though all the couples have traded rooms to be with one another. Yoo Ah is a great partner and roommate, but she couldn't shake the hurt that she feeling of being left out.

Even if their relationship is fake, it would've been nice to discuss this instead of being left in the dark. Right? That's all I'm worrying about, right? This has nothing to do with Jiyong hanging out with Kiko a few times at the bar, right? she convinced herself as she got closer and closer to his room.

Just as she was about to reach out and knock on the door, a room located a few doors down were opened. Sohee turned and her eyes met with Kiko who was walking out of said door, followed by...

"Jiyong?" her voice was caught in . She tried to hide her surprise as she looked at Kiko and Jiyong who looked like they were dressed to go out. Suddenly, Sohee found it hard to breath or even process anything as she took in the sight before her. What is happening?  "Sohee..." Jiyong looked taken aback.

The tension in the hall were palpable and none of them seemed to know what to say.

"I... uh... I'm gonna..." Jiyong attempted to speak to Kiko as he gestured towards Sohee, indicating that he wanted to talk to her. Kiko nodded and smirked before disappearing down the hall, leaving the two with unanswered questions and unspoken explanations.

****

Sohee wondered how she was going to approach this. They have been sitting at the emergency exit stairs in silence for the past few minutes, seemingly unable to say a word even though they had a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter