Chapter 4

I Love You
🎆 CHAPTER 4 🎆

Sungyeol entered their apartment after a long day at work only to be welcomed by total silence. Where is Myungsoo and Gyuiee? Sungyeol wonders as the summer night moon guides her towards their master bedroom. 

It's was half past ten. Gyuiee must be asleep.

The moment she enters the room the sound of water splashing was heard. "Soo is still in the shower" she mumbles taking off her coat while walking to the dresser to remove her makeup.

After changing into a comfy baggy pullover and shorts, Sungyeol hears the bathroom door clicks open. Myungsoo was just in a towel and to Sungyeol he looked absolutely gorgeous. His arms, his back, his toned abs looked amazing and they were still slightly wet from the shower. It was a tempting sight of her husband, she couldn't help but stare at his model like view.

"No welcome home cupcake? Or are you planning for something interesting baby?"

Sungyeol shudders by the cold touch of Myungsoo's fingers caressing her cheek before wrapping them around her slim waist. Sungyeol smiles closing her eyes, closing the distance inhaling the alluring scent of Myungsoo's aftershave scent. 

"How was your day cupcake?"

Sungyeol hummed tiredly looking into Myungsoo's enticing eyes making her heart race. "To mu-much of numbers"

He chuckles "Numbers?" Myungsoo questioned, caressing her cheek lovingly.

"Hmm..had to cover economic news today, numbers everywhere" Sungyeol sighed dramatically. That's so like you cupcake. Numbers are definitely not your type.

Myungsoo cooed tracing patterns on Sungyeol's uncovered shoulders with the tip of his nose before planting a kiss on the crook of her neck. 

"Gyuiee??"

"He's asleep..." Myungsoo chuckles shaking his head thinking of a few hours ago where Gyuiee tires him off with his hyperactiveness and non-stop rambles. A soft hand to his cheek had Myungsoo withdrawing from his memories. His eyes come back into focus as he sees Sungyeol smiling looking at him exhausted yet beautiful, her brown eyes were mesmerizing, amber eyes shining like orbs in the night. Her hair was deep hues of fierce crimson against her pale face. Myungsoo felt a jolt run through his whole body, leaving a warm feeling in his chest studying Sungyeol's features. 

"W-why are you staring at me?" Sungyeol asked.

" You're beautiful Sungyeol-ah" Myungsoo murmurs, warm hands cupping her cheeks as he closes the space between them. Sungyeol's cheeks turn pink, a soft blush dusting her cheeks Myungsoo smirk loving the flushed view of those adorable cheeks.

Sungyeol whined, resting her burning face onto Myungsoo's neck. "Yeobo~~st-stop" 

Myungsoo giggled, hugging Sungyeol tightly pecking her forehead saying "Remember the day you officially became mine?"

Sungyeol smiles hiding her face on the crook of Myungsoo's neck nodding slightly. Hell yes, she remembers the day she became one with Myungsoo both by heart and soul. 

## FLASHBACK - Sungyeol's P.O.V ##

It was after dinner when I had finished doing all the chores, Myungsoo handed me a package and told me to get ready. The package contained a beautiful ruby v-lined sultry jersey dress with sheer illusion cutoutsThe ruby sheets of the silk dress slipped on my shoulders, peppering my body with soft, sensual kisses feeling almost like wearing a second skin.

The dress was simply beautiful.

I got ready in half an hour just then he knocked on the door. When I opened the door, he was stunned. I studied Myungsoo's reaction, his dark polls staring directly into mine, I could feel my heartbeat accelerating.

Gosh that dimple smile :3 

"You look so sweet!" He spoke breaking the tension between us and kissed me taking a scarf out of his jeans pocket. "I'm going to blindfold you and lead you to our bedroom."

Before I could reply, he covered my eyes with a soft black fabric, I felt his strong arms lifting me off my feet. I was so excited my stomach knotted up, feeling safe in his embrace. 

Once we got there, he let me down and removed the blindfold. I was totally shocked to see our bedroom. He had decorated it with white and red roses and lighted scented candles. I could feel my eyes tearing, my heart flutters with the beautiful sight of our room. 

"I wanted to make this night very special for you. Hope you like it," he whispered.

"It's so beautiful...thanks." I kissed him gently but the kiss grew more passionate with desire. He helped me off with my dress, and I was completely in front of my husband for the first time. He gently lifted me onto the bed.

He began running his hands on my face, kissing me as his hands went lower. He then kissed my neck and slowly nuzzled his head on my chest. I began , and my heart was beating faster. I sensed he was breathing a lot harder too. His nervous just like me but I was going crazy with desire.

"Are you ready?" he whispered, breathing heavily pampering soft kisses on my skin.

I found it hard to speak but after a long pause I murmured "Y-yes...

We made love for the first time after one month of marriage.

It was the first time for both of us, but he was very gentle and understanding, and I had the best time of my life that night. Each and every touch had his love.

He ran his hand on my hair lovingly. It was so calming that made heat pool on the bottom of my belly. "I'm sorry I made you wait.. and thank you for understanding me," I whispered tilting my head, pouting slightly. 

Myungsoo smiled broadly and threw his head back to the pillow, eyes crinkling in happiness looking at me. His eyes captivating me once again with those enormous orbs filled with emotions."I know that losing ity is a big issue for a sweet girl like you. I wanted to make it as perfect as I could for my baby princess."

It was indeed perfect, a new beginning of a journey with just the two of them now, a family of their own in which they would have to learn more about each other and Sungyeol was anticipating it.

###

Seoul Zoo, Gwacheon

"Here you go" Myungsoo bent down and gave the crying girl ice cream cone, a gentle smile carved on his face. The girl stopped crying and lisped out a 'thank you' shyly, just then young women approached them looking lost and nervous. Once she spots the child she plunges forward and hugged the little girl, thanking the almighty "Hyeri-ah, thank god you're safe. I thought I lost you for a second"

Myungsoo watched the mum and child reunion as they disappeared among the boisterous crowd after thanking him. It was a beautiful day, the sky in hues of blue, and the clouds as puffy as cotton candy. A perfect day for a date, the Kim couples came to Seoul Zoo, a mini hide out from work.

Out of blue, a pair of arms encircled his waist, completely taking him by surprise. "That was sweet hubby. Buying ice cream for the crying child" Sungyeol said back-hugging Myungsoo.

"Yeobo??" 

Myungsoo gulped unconsciously at the beautiful figure standing right in front of him Sungyeol had her hair tucked in a need ponytail, wearing a lace hollow out floral white tee and skinny blue jeans for the occasion.

He knew she is waiting for his response but he was too busy admiring the beautiful female.

"Yeobo??" Sungyeol called out again, pouting waving her hand as Myungsoo stood static, not moving. Haish, what's wrong with him?

She got annoyed, but a mischievous thought formed in her head.

Smiling to her self as Sungyeol rubbed her thumb in the gooey white substance and smeared some vanilla ice cream on Myungsoo's lips bringing him back to reality. Myungsoo turned his head towards his giggling wife, smirking slightly.

Before Sungyeol could sputter more ice cream, Myungsoo leaned forward and pressed the sticky the white liquid on Sungyeol's lips.

"Yeobo~~public!" 

Sungyeol jolt in surprise, whining in disbelief crossing her arms on her chest not expecting the counter back from Myungsoo. 

"Come let's go. The animal show is about to start~" Myungsoo whispers as he interlocked their finger's tightly, happily swinging their hands back and forth. Sungyeol giggled cutely. "Let's go~"

Their love was simple gestures like the dimmed stars that, however, would always light up the skies as a nighttime legend. 

###

"Hye, where are you lost?" a voice was heard as Sungyeol turned to group girls around their early twenties talking or that's what it seems so. The taller of the three had jet black, wearing black skinny jeans and an oversized red hoodie. "I asked you something..but you seemed lost, " she said to her blonde friend.

The said Blondie definitely stood out of the three girls, wearing a pink floral dress with sleeves contrasts with her skin. She had a kind of understated beauty.

"Sorry, Ha Eun-ah..but look at that guy. He looks freakish handsome. Gosh, what a sight. I wonder where is he from?" she said staring at someone.

Sungyeol kit her eyebrows, curiosity killed making her wonder who were the girls gossiping about. Eyes searching high and low, finally landing on the said handsome guy, catching her off guard. 

It was no other than her own husband; Kim Myungsoo. Freakish handsome uh? Sungyeol mumbled to herself smiling as her eyes traveled back to her husband who was playing with a kid. It's too precious watching him playing with kids.

"He looks like a native Korean tho and he is good with kids. What more do you need..definitely an ideal husband" the other female said. She was slightly shorter compared to the two, burgundy coloured hair that was parted to one side, wearing ripped black skinny jeans, a grey t-shirt, and a pair of ankle boots. 

"Yah!... Remember I used to story my ideal type? He has all those..that dark brown eyes, tanned skin... that prominent cheekbone and a well-defined chin and sharp nose and also his dimples. Oh my, he's hot." she giggled to herself and continued "What if..maybe just maybe..he might be the one for me, uh? You know like soul-mates" said the Blondie with an obvious blush creeping up upon her face. 

"Hey don't exaggerate. But if you feel so, why don't you confront him? What you say Su Binie?" The tall girl signaled the short girl. 

"Oh, yeah. Just confront him. End of story!" Su Bin retorted.

The blonde shook her head "No way...How can I propose to a stranger in the first meeting? Impossible!"

Sungyeol smiled listening to their conversation, simply enjoying the gossip. Missing her two dorky besties, Hoseok and Jeongguk.

"Hey come fast..we might lose him. Palli!" the girls chased after Myungsoo. Sungyeol followed suit, engrossed in conversation with Mrs. Woohyun, Sungyeol's boss. 

📞 "Unnie! Cham-kka-ma-nyo. Something interesting is taking place"

📞 "Neh. Go catch your Hunny bunny before that Blondie does"

📞 "Aishh~Bye unnie"

Hunny bunny?? Aish too mushy!! She facepalmed.

With that Sungyeol hung up, awaiting the mini-drama as she watched the girls approaching her husband while nibbling her pink lips in anxiety studying Myungsoo's expression. He seemed surprised at the encounter but managed to maintain the usual cold city boy expression. 

They spoke for a bit, the Blondie had this soft pink blush on her face and Myungsoo was being Myungsoo with the poker face. Sungyeol could sense Myungsoo's uneasiness behind that face mask he wore.

"See I have a small problem.." Myungsoo said out loud enough, looking directly at Sungyeol catching her off guard, smirking.

"Tell us. We will try our best to solve the problem." The Blondie bud in.

Myungsoo smirked. "You can't. Because I'm bonded to someone already" he said showing the bespoke jewelry on his ring finger.

The girls stood static, lapsed into silence looking at each other as the hint of realization slapped the two, unable to digest the new information. Is he married?

A gentle smile graced up Myungsoo's lips, understanding his cue to leave "Im married and my wife is waiting over there. Gotta go, good day gurls" he said breaking the silence before walking towards Sungyeol. 

"Girls nawadays are so bold. Don't you think, Cupcake?" Myungsoo said holding Sungyeol's hand walking towards the car park. 

Sungyeol giggled "Sure they are. She fell hard for you. You should have listened to their conversation..flirty enough!"

The couples giggled as Myungsoo's phone rang.

📞 "Yeoboseyo Soo-ah"

📞 "Dongwoo hyung"

"Yeobo, I'll go get something for Gyuiee" Sungyeol gestured, walking into the 7-11 convenience store as Myungsoo was caught up with his best friend. Series oh, 'Ahhahh's, then what happened?..Oh is it true..What next then?..' went on. Myungsoo was too engrossed into the in conversation, unconscious of the black BMW 3 parked behind him.

The door opened, slightly hitting Myungsoo. "What th--" he stopped his mid sentence, breath hitched. Whom he saw getting out of the car, was someone he wished he never met.

A memory from his past, utterly terrifying.

Realization hit him hard as he was stunned unable to swallow the lump in this throat. Flashes of his past, revealed whom that old gentleman was.

Mr. Kim Su-ro. Kim Sunggyu's father.

The one he wished he never met.

The one whom took his happiness away.

###

At the Lee's house, Andong

 

Mrs. Lee gently cuped Mr. Lee's face who was drowned into trival thoughts. The gesture brought the other's attention. "What's wrong honey? You seemed lost ever since we came back from church?"

"Im a little disturbed..and worried"

"Of what honey?" Mrs. Lee asked, sensing his dilemma, her mind triggered the worst. 

"O-our Yeollie.." Mrs. Lee's face dropped in curiosity but choose not to bud in, allowing her husband to continue... "The priest said..according to our son-in-law's horoscope..he-he has two wifes"

Two wives?

 



Hey guys, first and foremost I'm really sorry, I went MIA for almost half a year. 
Since my classes started, I've been busy with classes, it's getting tougher and tougher. Anyways I'll keep on updating but in a slower basis. I'm sorry beforehand. Thank you for reading. Do comment, I would like to know your thoughts. 

Thanks, dear subbies.
Good day, all °ω°


Regards ~ Sheirly ❤