Chapter 3

I Love You

🎆 CHAPTER 3 🎆

 Under the gentle spring sun, its rays warm my skin - like kisses from the divine. Sungyeol woke up to an amazing feeling, warmth of a masculine chest against her back and a strong hand wrapped tightly around her waist. She turned around, not breaking the strong grip around his waist and comes face to face with her handsome sleeping prince. My handsome hubby. 

Sungyeol observed his messy bed hair, smiling when her husband squirms in his sleep as he pulls her closer to his chest, his bare chest to be exact. A shy shock flowed down her spine when their skin touch. I wish this moment last forever.

Unfortunately, her wish was not heard as Myungsoo wakes up with a funny snort, causing Sungyeol to giggle.

"Good morning sleeping Prince" Sungyeol whispered giving a sloppy kiss on Myungsoo's lips. Myungsoo was still half asleep when Sungyeol slowly pulled out of his grasp and attempt to climb off the bed. Unfortunately, Myungsoo seemed to have a different plan.

As soon as Sungyeol's foot makes contact with the cold tiled floor, Myungsoo quickly wrapped his arm around her waist and pulls her up against his chest. Sungyeol groan in frustration as a deep chuckle was heard. "Good morning Sunshine. Why is my baby in a rush?" He asked.

"Bathroom hubby" she replied and attempt to free herself from Myungsoo's hold. Instead of letting her go, he tightened his hold around her waist and buries his face on her shoulders making her giggle at the ticklish sensation.

"Yeobo~~" she whined "Let me go. I need to use the bathroom"

"What for a cupcake?" 

Oh Lord, is he kidding me? Sungyeol rolled her eyes and answered sarcastically "To fly to outer space. Wanna follow hubby?"

Myungsoo chuckled at her choice of the word "Alright, but baby I expect you to come back into my arms when you're done"

Sungyeol giggled, "Alright my dearest husband" with that said she dashed into the bathroom.

After a few minutes, Sungyeol walked out of the bathroom towards her husband and positioned herself in between Myungsoo's legs, smiling."You look cold, wanna use me as a blanket?" she asked with a visible smirk on her lips letting her fingers brush along Myungsoo's hair, smirking as he hugged her tightly "My pleasure cupcake"

Sungyeol giggled cheekily, leaning forward as both their forehead touched and she whispered something "Sadly it's time to wake Gyuiee up"

"Mwo? But its Saturday cupcake??" The elder crooked his head up looking directly into his wife's dark orbs, poutingGosh, this sneaky Foxy.

"So??" Sungyeol knit her eyebrows, swallowing the urge to squeal at Myungsoo's puzzled reaction. Oh, my baby. 

In the end, Myungsoo had no choice but to tail Sungyeol out of their room in mission ~ Waking up little Myunggyu 

🎆🌼🎆

"Gyuiee-ah~" Sungyeol whispers in a low tone near Myunggyu's ear making sure not to scare her baby. She pushes the hair covering her baby's face as she leans forward to kiss his cheeks. "Gyuiee wake up baby"

Myungsoo stood lazily at the corner of Myunggyu's room, sulking at the attention Sungyeol was giving their son and not him. "Hmph, you're supposed to pamper me first.," Myungsoo mumbled under his breath which was clearly heard by Sungyeol. Sulking Myungsoo is just adorable! 

The boy stirs a little from his sleep and rubs his nose before opening his eyes, blinking his eyes, annoyed by the feeling of the morning sun rays. "Gyuiee-ah~~"

Myunggyu forces his sleepy "Aww, my baby is awake" Sungyeol coaxes him and was about to carry him but her little angel hops onto her lap tugging her dress. "Um-mmma~" Gyuiee buries his face in the warmth of Sungyeol's chest and wraps his dainty arms around his mothers, although they scarcely reach. Sungyeol adores his sweet gesture and she hugs him back protectively.eyeslids open. 

A soft quivering voice was heard causing both mother and son to snap up towards the source of the sound. "How do you do that so easily? he is always grumpy--"

"And displeased..just like you" Sungyeol continued cutting of Myungsoo with a smirk on her face. Gyuiee looks over Sungyeol's shoulder and giggles when he sees his father approaching them. "Papaa~" 

Sungyeol puts him down and Gyuiee waddles towards him. "Papa~ Papaa~~"

"Good morning my baby," Myungsoo said ignoring Sungyeol's teasing smile and pecked his little nose. Gyuiee mimics the act causing both the elders to smile widely. Cute~~

"Morning papa~" the younger mumbled.

"Come Gyuiee-ah let's go fresh up and have breakfast, okay?" Sungyeol said taking the little boy in her arms. The little boy giggles whole-heartedly feeling Sungyeol nuzzle into his cheeks.

"Ok um-umma" Gyuiee said still giggling.

Myungsoo smiled at the heart-warming sight of his son happily locking his tiny arms around his mother and clings onto her like a koala.

"Ok let's go, tell Papa not to miss us," Sungyeol said winking. Myungsoo laughs at how Gyuiee repeats after Sungyeol before they walked out to the bathroom.

🎆🌼🎆

Since it was a Saturday both the Kim's were having their day off. As usual, after waking up her husband and son, Sungyeol made her way to the kitchen to make them a simple breakfast.

After eating, she cleaned the house and settle the laundry while Myungsoo and Myunggyu were lazing around watching tv or that was what she assumed.

Till-

"KIM MYUNGGYU, get down right now!" yelled Sungyeol rushing over to her baby boy who was standing on a stool trying to reach the top white kitchen cabinet. She swiftly grabs Gyuiee off the stool, carefully placing him down on the kitchen floor. 

"That's dangerous Gyuiee-ah! You could have tripped and fall." Sungyeol says giving Myunggyu a stern look, searching for her husband who was out of her sight. Where did Myungsoo go? 

 

Gyuiee lowers his head, eyes welling up with tears while fiddling with his fingers. Sungyeol sighs. Haihh! I shouldn't have reacted so.

"I'm sorry sweetie," Sungyeol said squatting down next to her little baby only to meet misty-eyed dark poles. Sungyeol cupped the little boy's chin while wiping the stray tears off his cheek"I didn't want you to fall and hurt yourself," Sungyeol said kissing Gyuiee's forehead.

Myunggyu nods his head silently, sniffing. "S-Sungyeol wraps her arms around the little boy, before she stood up carrying Myunggyu in her arms. sovy Um-umma" he said wrapping his arms around his mother's neck, shoving his face to the crook of her neck snuggling closer onto his mother. 

"So what was my baby trying to reach?" Sungyeol cooed as she opened the cabinet Gyuiee was trying to reach.

"Cookies. Gyuiee wan t-that cookies" Myunggyu says pointing towards the box written Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies with a wide dimple smile. Sungyeol giggled taking the box out and handed a packet of cookies to Gyuiee as her phone rang.

☎ Phone Conversation ☎

📞"Unnie, are you free to talk?" 

📞"Hey Jin-ah, yes i am. What's the matter?"

📞"Well I have a favor to ask.."

📞"Ahahh~ go on"

📞"Well..Unnie.."

📞" Stop beating around the bush and spit it out, Jinnie"!

📞 Winnie just called and assigned me a task, an urgent news story to cover at Jeju Island. I'll be off for two days could you look after Taehyung when 📞"Okay right. I'm not around? Sorry I have to trouble you, my parents are out of town and Namjoon is working the night shift..so could you.."

📞"Sure no problem. I'd be more than happy to have Taehyung here. When are you leaving?"

📞"In an hour. I'm packing Taehyung's clothes and necessaries now. Will be at your place in 10 minutes' time, Unnie."

📞"Okay then. See ya in a bit Jinnie"

📞"Alright, Unnie. Bye-bye"

📞"Okay, bye."

 

"Who's coming over?'' the sudden voice of his father. cupcake a deep voice purred into Sungyeol's ears causing her to jolt in surprise. Gyuiee yelp as he buried his face on Sungyeol's chest

"Yeobo! Don't scare us like that!" Sungyeol said patting the little boy in her arms. 

"Oh my, did I scare you Gyuiee? Papa is sorry..okay?" Myungsoo cooed the little boy who was now munching his cookies happily.

"Well, it's Taehyung. Jin is going to Jeju for a news coverage so her little baby Tae-tae will be under our care till then"

Woah, the combination of both Kim Myunggyu and Kim Taehyung..oh my, the inseparable twins "Good luck with the baby-sitting cupcake" Myungsoo said with a sly smirk on his lips. 

"Oh, no hubby. We are in together!" the writer murmured placing a small peck on Myungsoo's nose. Guess there's no escape!

Just then the doorbell rang. 

Ding Dong *-*

"They are here" Myungsoo announced walking over to the door with Sungyeol tailing at the back carrying little Myunggyu in her arms. "Let's go..Taehyungie will be staying with us"

"Tae-tae.." Gyuiee squealed, jumping in Sungyeol's hold.

"Heyloo Myungsoo-shi.." a pretty young women greeted. 

It was no other than Jin, Kim Seokjin the wife to the famous doctor Kim Namjoon. Dressed in a formal white pencil dress which matched her slim body frame with perfectly braided hair matching her fair pale complexion. The journalist looked extremely beautiful - the kind of beauty that would make people wonder how would angels look like, if a person could look this beautiful. 

She smiled at the couple while carrying a baby bag on her right shoulder and in her arms, a little human.

The little human was frowning. He looked unhappy which was unlike the hyper, cheeky Kim Taehyung.

"Come in Jinnie. Hey, little one" Sungyeol said ushering the brown-haired women through the doorinviting them in as Jin puts the little boy down. The little guy stabilizes on his own legs and clutches onto Jin’s dress. 

"Taehyung-ah say hi to uncle Myungsoo and auntie Sungyeol" Jin encourages her baby boy but the little boy puffed his cheeks and looks away from them. Well, that's new, usually, Taehyung will be all hyper and today he looked upset.

"Bad mood?"

Jin sighed. "Long story unnie"

Sungyeol and Seokjin, both are working in the same field. Corporate job isn't easy, they work around the clock and mostly at odd hours. And kids being kids, are too young to understand their workload. It was easy when Myunggyu and Taehyung were babies, but as they grew up the boys tend to seek attention and time from their parents. 

“Why can't Tae-tae go with mummy?" So this is the matter, he wants to follow. Jin looked torn off at that statement, Sungyeol placed Gyuiee on the floor and walked forward. She carried Taehyung into her arms trying to ease the emotional tension between both mother and son. She whispered something to Taehyung's cute little ears, earning a confused innocent blink but soon the confused expression was replaced with the flow of smiles and giggles. 

Jin smiled watching her son smiling brightly for the first time since morning, silently muttering a 'Thank you unnie" to Sungyeol when their eyes meet.

"Okay, then I'll get moving," Jin said moving closer to Sungyeol. “Give mummy a big kiss.”

The little boy gives her a sloppy kiss on her cheeks, still frowning. “Be a good boy, okay?” 

 

Gyuiee who was watching the whole scene wondered why is his mother carrying his best friend.

Myunggyu tugged Myungsoo's pants grabbing his attention, "Papa, why umma carry Tae-tae, not Gyuiee?" Gyuiee tilts his head pouting, giving a puppy-like glare to his mother who was pampering Taehyung. Myungsoo chuckled at little Gyuiee's jealousy. You feel me, my boy. 

"Mummy will be back in no time," Sungyeol said patting the little boy in her arms. Taehyung hummed in response.

"Bye Taehyung-ah, mummy will get going. Appa will visit you after work, okay baby." Jin said leaning in and kissed Taehyung’s forehead, before walking down the hall and waves. Taehyung waves back, smiling hiding his disappointment. Once Jin was out of his sight, he lay his head on Sungyeol, nuzzling onto her neck seeking comfort. Boy, it's never easy for kids to understand.

🎆🌼🎆

Taehyungiee 

Gyuiee 

"

 

  

Okay boys, its time for a bath."

Aigoo..remind me how many kids do I have! Sungyeol huffed but soon started giggling at the scene of the two boys running away from Myungsoo. 

In the end, he gave up and joined them running around like kids.

"I said 'No' running boys" Myungsoo tried to warn the two boys but failed miserably.

The twins were back in action. Gyuiee and Taehyung were jumping and running chasing each other with toys and robots scattered throughout the living room. 

The heat of the day had ebbed to a comforting warmth. The sunshine has lost its brightness, Taehyung was back to his cheerful self with little help from Gyuiee. Well, basically toys did the magic

🎆🌼🎆

Feeding the two boys was never difficult. The only hard part was keeping up with them. They loved homemade food and Sungyeol cooked their favorite chicken soup and banana biscuit. Every time both Gyuiee and Taehyung sees the spoon they opened wide enough and then clamped right down, not to waste a drop

Sungyeol each time Gyuiee or Taehyung gets the chicken cubes and the way their eyes open a little wider and eyebrows rise in surprise munching in glee. squealed in the muse.

 

After dessert, Sungyeol did the dishes before lifting the boys out of the kitchen. She dressed the two boys in their favorite pajamas, Gyuiee in his soft fleece panda pajama and Taehyung in his lion king pajama. The two looked adorably cute.

As she read, the two boys fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once Sungyeol plants cherry-pie kisses on Gyuiee and Taehyung off for a book.

"Good night, my little munchkins"

 

 

🎆🌼🎆



Heyaa readers 😊,

Well, would like to apologize for the delay, finals kept me busy. Anyways here's chapter 4. I've introduced Jin and Taehyung in this chapter and I hope you all enjoy reading. Thanks for the comments and subscribers. 

Good day 🌸 Regards ~ Sheirly 

Also wishing those celebrating, Merry Christmas, and may this new year brings you and your family joy and laughter.

Happy Christmas 🎄🎄🎄