Chapter 1

I Love You

🎆 CHAPTER 1 🎆

Andong - a small village surrounded by well-lit streets and small buildings unlike those in the city. Also the magnificent views from the city's ocean side cliffs, not forgetting the beautiful view of greenery of the summer landscape. Andong is known for its nature. The Lee's are the inheritants of Andong village. Their family is one of the biggest family in the village. 

Mr Lee Sungwoon is the owner of Lee Corporation, he has two beautiful young stunning daughters. The eldest of the two is Lee Sungyeol, the princess while the youngest is Lee Sungjoong, the diva. 

"I said NO running in the house both of you!" Mr Lee sounded rather harsh but as usual his daughters never listens. Pity old man.

"Catch me..if you can..Jonggie-ah~"

Lee Sungyeol, a young beautiful women in her early twenties. She has doe eyes contrast to her dark brown orbs which gave her an innocent, wide-eyed look, straight somewhat sharp nose; perfect cupid shaped lips and sandy brown silky hair with cute side bangs. Her tall figure completes her healthy skinny frame, slim slender figure with right proportions. Bold and outspoken.

"Yeollie unnie...I'll make you pay..just you wait~" the youngest giggled chasing her elder sister ignoring Mr Lee's piercing stares. 

The youngest of the Lee's is  Lee Sungjoong, a young teenager in her late teens. She's two years younger than her sister. Unlike the elder, Sungjoong had a cat - like brown eyes which gives her a mystic yet stunning look. Sharp nose, red lips and shoulder length burgundy hair with bangs almost covering her eyes. Height runs in their family as the youngest is as tall as her sister. Slim fit, not too skinny nor chubby with perfect body proportions. Playful yet loveable.

Overall they were the definition of beauty. 

Both sisters may seem innocent and naive but in reality they are nothing close to what was mentioned.

Dorky will be the right word to describe the Lee sisters.

 ⇔♦⇔ 

The alarm clock went off at 6.30 a.m, a shrill piercing scream made Sungyeol jump up in horror. Oh my, the devil i call sister is here. Sungyeol badly wants to sink her body under the covers if not for her sister who is jumping on her bed like a 5 year old kid. There goes my sleep! 

"Jonggie off my bed!" Sungyeol said mumbling as she dragged her heavy limbs out of the bed making her way to the bathroom.

"Wow, that was easy..I should be paid for this waking up duty" Sungjoong muffle walking out of her sisters room.

Its been a daily routain, for the youngest of the Lee. Sungjoong is a morning person so she has no problem waking up early for whereby the eldest is total opposite. It takes a lot wrestling, kicking and several headbuts to get Sungyeol of the bed. So that how the peaceful morning starts in the Lee household. With a little bossing around and mini war between the sisters.

"Unnie, are you ready yet? Hurry up or else we'll be late..palli!" the younger cooed standing at the corner frame of her sisters room. 

"I'm done, Sungjonggie" Sungyeol came out of her room dress in a white knee length lace dress with trumpet sleeves and black bow surrounding her waist. "Wow, pretty sis" Sungjoong beamed.

Sungyeol chuckled, grabbing the younger by her wrist. "Come on lets go". The sisters bid goodbye's to both their parents as Sungyeol was already waiting in the car. The journey takes about 15 minutes ride from their house to collage. Andong Collage is one of the prestigious women's collage in town. Since the Lee sisters are known for their high IQ, it was a piece of cake making it through with flying colours. They we almost reaching their destination but there was no sight of two troublemakers.

"Unnie?"

"Hmm..yes Jonggie"

"Erm, where is Hoseokie and Jeonggukie? Its been awhile since i've seen the two" Sungjoong utter with a pout.

Sungyeol let out a laugh "Don't try, they are pretty busy with their boyfriends" she stated as the matter of fact.

"Omoo, REALLY!" Sungjoong squealed. "No wonder, you tend to spend more time with me instead of your 'gurlfriends'" the latter teased running out of the car as she spot her classmates walking to the enterance.

"Yah! Brat..haishh" Sungyeol mumbled parking her car before walking to her class. Her phone vibrated once she entered, the lecture hall. 

« Buzz...Buzz »

 She growled in annoyment, Oh what now??

From: Diva

To: Sungyeol Unnie

- Sorry sis. Wait for me later ^ω^-

"Gheezz, brat!" Sungyeol sighed as she spot empty seats next to her, there was no sight for the two friends. They are skipping class again.


From : Sleeping beauty

To: Jonggie

-Brat :p See ya at greenhouse-

Jung Hoseok and Jeon Jeongguk are Sungyeol's childhood friends. They grew up together, from Andong Primary and Secondary School (Girls school) to Andong Women's College.

They we always together since young more alike siblings from another mother. They loved and care for each other is unconditional. They could talk for hours about nothing and everything. But everything slowly changed, since Hoseok and Jeongguk started dating. Not that Sungyeol hated but she misses the presence of her two dorky buddies. 

Haihh! Sungyeol sighed for the nth time that day, thinking of the conversation between her dad and mum last night. Why can't life be less complicated!

## FLASHBACK ##

I didn't intend to over hear their conversation, I simply happened to pass by the living room when this topic caught my attention.

"Yeobo, I've been thinking about getting our Yeollie married. I met my old friend, Mr Kim last week during a bussiness meet. He has a son, who is two years older than our Yeollie. Studying Engineering at University of Seoul, he will starting to work in a month. Well, i've know his father since young, good family, city environment. Overall is a good match i would say. What you think? "

Omoo...what? MARRIAGE? 

I saw mum's face dropped in curiosity as she hesitated "Everything is fine honey..but..Yeollie..It's is still--

"Early? Are you kidding me? Let me remind you, back then when we got married you were only 21" Dad back fired mum.

Hell yes, it's too early!! Im just 22!! Omo..wait really??

Mum nodded as she slowly lift her head up, meeting dad's calm dark orbs "I know, it was back then. In this era, i wonder if Yeollie is fine with early marriage." She sighed as she continued "Okay let's do this, Yeollie will be completing her degree in a month..why can't we delay this marriage proposal till then."

Oh God -__- Mum are you trying to chase me out? Like what the rush for my marriage!!

Silence stretched throughout the room, I begin to sweat, nervous buzzing up my veins. What will dad say?

I observed him like a hawk, chewing my inner lips as he finally spoke breaking the horrible silence "Alright then. We'll talk about this after her graduation." 

I sighed in satisfaction sitting up straight, crossing my arms on my chest, kitting my brows as mum walked closer to dad. Once mum was standing right infront of dad, she traced the bridge of his nose before pinching it lightly "Thank you, honey"

I giggled watching my parents. How can they be serious, a moment then back to being mushy within seconds. A gentle smile graced up my lips as walked back to my room with trivial thoughts, making my heart beat accelerate in anxiety and fear at the same time. I want a relationship like that too someday. 

⇔♦⇔

A month passed, Sungyeol graduated with flying colors. A mini graduation party was held at the Lee's beach house, celebrating the success of Sungyeol in completing her degree and was rewarded the Dean's award.

Now it's time for the next stage in life. ~Marriage

Mrs Lee, secretly dragged Sungyeol out of the dance floor quietly. Sungyeol had no choice but to tail her mum like a lost puppy, pouting as she shot a puppy glare to her mum. Where is mum dragging me?

"Umma..~" Sungyeol called for her mum but there was no response.

"....." 

Sungyeol gently yanked her hands of her mum's hold. Still there was no word uttered from the elder.

Causing her curiosity to perk up. "Mum, I know what are going to talk. Just quit this silence treatment and spit it out!" Sungyeol lashed out, a hint of dull fear loomed in her big doe eyes. 

Mrs Lee dark poles immediately found Sungyeol dark brown orbs as she gave her a confused which morphed into an amused pout "huh?"

Sungyeol looked away at distance, avoiding her mother's questioning gaze. As que she spilled out "I o-overheard your conversation with dad that n-night" 

Mrs Lee sighed, her voice was tender "Since you've heard, I bet you knew what am I going to talk about?". Sungyeol nodded, face hung low as she tried to surpass the welling tears " U-umma~~".

"Baby girl, I know it's early.. you may not be ready but it is timely for you to experience the next stage of life." she said caressing Sungyeol's cheeks softly with her thumbs causing the latter to lull in towards the warmth. Mrs Lee plants a quick kiss on Sungyeol's cheeks. Aigoo, my baby is all grown up She smiled.

"B-but..but umma I-i.." Sungyeol sulked as her mum bud in cutting her sentence. 

"No but's Lee Sungyeol! The decision is made" Mrs Lee said walking out of the lobby heading back to the dance floor. Sungyeol watched her slink down the hallway out without glancing back. 

I have no choice but the accept the fact and endure with the awaiting reality!

⇔♦⇔

Standing infront of the alter, Sungyeol pleaded the almighty "Oh God, how can i marry a person whom i don't know?..Please God, i don't want this marriage..I beg you!!"

Sungyeol prayed hard, hoping any sort of magic might happen. Oh God, please!!

Within seconds Sungjoong came running to her sister, panting hard trying to catch her breath -

"Unnie~"

"........"

"Yeollie unnie~" 

"........"

"UNNIE!!~"

Sungjoong's yelling slammed Sungyeol back into reality, "What is it, Jonggie??". Sungyeol demanded in annoyment causing the younger to jolt in surprise.

"Ermm..the groom's family agreed." 

"WHAT? " Sungyeol gasped in surprise, nauseous building up her stomach.

Sungjoong grinned, big smile gracing upon her lips "Next month is your marriage. The date is fixed"

A hint of realization slapped on Sungyeol's face "Go away, Jonggie. Just leave me alone" 

The younger sulked, making her way out her sister's room. Giving some privacy.

Im so dead now!!

Sungyeol sighed dramatically, chanting "My life is over!" over and over like a mantra.

My life is over!

My life is over!

Whether it was a desperate match to stop a few town boys from pursuing, as Sungyeol had encounter some stalker problem back then during her college days or whether their horoscopes were perfectly aligned, they had no idea. But their parents, had a great feeling about the marriage and the match was made. 

⇔♦⇔

Wedding.

So the day was finally arrived. Wearing a black suit matched with a bow, stood Kim Myungsoo admiring his Saint Laurent suit which was tailored matching to his body, giving him a lithesome appearance. Hair styled with a styling gel while admiring his own reflection on the mirror. Myungsoo was glancing at his Rolex watch with a small sly smile glued on his lips, when his best buddy, partner in crime, Dongwoo entered the room with a big smile.

An hour to go and soon Myungsoo would no longer carry the tittle ‘Bachelor’.  Soon to be promoted as 'Married man'.

“Wow, handsome." Dongwoo smirked "You sparkle so bright Soo, that my eyes hurts so much..ouch” Dongwoo's big doe eyes bore into Myungsoo, causing him to feel so small under that harsh gaze.

Myungsoo scoffed with a frown at best friend who was dressed in his navy blue suit, hair styled up perfectly, showing off his gummy smile. 

“Quit being dramatic, hyung!” Myungsoo whined playfully. 

Dongwoo pouted his lips before stepping closer towards his best friend.

“Evil Soo…” said Dongwoo as he wrapped his arm against Myungsoo's waist, back hugging him tight.

Myungsoo chuckles lightly. Dongwoo has always been clingy with him since young. 

Knowing his nature, Myungsoo tried to push his friend away feeling uncomfortable with the sudden skinship. 

“Yah, Dongwoo hyung! Get off me. It is not the right time for your fluffy, mushy skinship. I have a wedding to attend.”

Dongwoo muffles under his breath as he smiles to his silly thoughts." Congrats man. Its your wedding to be precise" Dongwoo smiled, knitting his brows together, eyeing the younger as he sensed something unsettling in Myungsoo's dark poles.

Dongwoo felt the stinging sensation in his heart, seeing his friend so lifeless and moody. This is not the Myungsoo i know. "Soo-ah just go with the flow" he voiced out.

A tepid chucle hit Dongwoo's eardrums, "Like i have a choice, hyung?" Myungsoo replied voice wavered undecided.

Earning a smirk from his best friend, Dongwoo walked out of the groom's room. "See ya at the aisle,Soo." Its time to move on Myungsoo-yah! Sunggyu is never coming back! with that he walked out of the groom's room.

Not aisle, Hyung. The dungeon called marriage. Myungsoo mumbled.

⇔♦⇔

It was strangely quite, bird's chirping outside was faintly heard. 

"I do" Sungyeol small whispers echoed throughout the small church located at the east of Andong.

A round of applause followed. Myungsoo could hear the small sobs from both Mrs Kim and Mrs Lee. God why did i even agree to get married -__-

"BRIDE and GROOM, you have heard the words about love and marriage, you have exchanged your vows and made your promises, you have celebrate your union by exchanging both your wedding rings. Its time, i pronounce you husband and wife." The prist grinned as he continued, "You may kiss your bride now."

A naughty laugh from the guest seat was heard before Myungsoo tilt his head to his left facing his wife to be. With a heavy sigh, Myungsoo reluctantly pecked Sungyeol's lips. Sungyeol froze when she felt Myungsoo's lips on hers. What is he doing? That was my first kiss you idiot.

The crowd tossed for the newlyweds. The ceremony went on lively, except for the newlyweds who were drown into trivial thoughts.

Both had an unexplainable expression despite the lovely cheeky smile they portrayed on their faces. 

The gate to dungeon opens! ~ Kim Myungsoo

My life is over! ~ Lee Sungyeol

 


Hey guys, first and foremost I'm really sorry. I took my sweet time writing this story. Haha °ω°
Since my classes started, ive been busy with classes. I rarely have enough time for my own leisure. Anyways I'll keep on updating, but in a slower basis. I'm sorry beforehand, I hope you enjoy the first chapter. Thank you for reading. Do comment, I would like to know your thoughts. Thanks dear subbies also the silent readers.
Good day all °ω°
Regards ~ Sheirly ❤