Chapter 2

I Love You

🎆CHAPTER 2  🎆

Sungyeol's P.O.V

I huffed walking into my room dragging a wheely-suitcase. It's time to pack up.

Arghhh!! I growled silently resting my head on the edge of my bed, staring at the stylish ceiling tiles of my room. "I'm now MARRIED! Like seriously someone punch me now " I frown as reality hit my face so hard.

"And that idiot stole my first kiss. Oh, wait, his my husband now. God damn it!." I let out a desperate sigh and trains of mumbles brushing my hands on my lips, as I continued packing my clothes and toiletries.

They say it's the merit of previous birth to have a good husband...

Same goes for the groom.

Just then the diva I called sister came running into my room panting hard, "Unnie!! Done packing? They are waiting". My head snapped up, as I playfully glared at my sister. "Alright..I'm done..let's go". I dragged her out of my room with some tips from mum that helped me to keep every teacup in my room in one piece and eventually transformed packing from a mess to an efficient assembly line. Well all thanks, mum!

I'd always had the liking for love marriage but sadly it was not meant to be experienced.

'There goes my formula that love marriage is the best thing in one's life!!'

 

⇔♦⇔ 4 Years Later ⇔♦⇔ 

Four years later, in the Marriott Executive Apartment located in the capital city of Seoul, the story of Mr. and Mrs. Kim continues. Monday morning, the sky was tar-black. They cough out great gouts of water sopping moisture. It teems down like flooding the rivers, drowning the fields and overflowing the dams. 

"Myunggyu! Up right NOW!!" Myungsoo yelled to his three-year-old son who was still cutely curled up against his large panda plushie in bed despite the heavy pour. The roofs of the cars danced with spray as the murmuring of the rain were heard through the window causing the younger to sigh softly as he buried deeper under the covers neglecting his demanding father.

Myungsoo huffed and crossed his arms while glaring at his adorable little son's back. Just as cue, an idea popped up, causing the elder to smiled widely.

He used his index finger and slowly ran his blunt nail along his son's back. Starting from the base of his neck and downwards until he reached the waistband of his baby's sweatpants. Sungyeol rolled her eyes at her husband, giggling softly shaking her head as she walked closer to the elder. "Yeobo, I'll wake Gyuiee up." Sungyeol interrupted Myungsoo's actions as the man was about to tickle their child. She shooed him out of the room with a gentle kiss on his lips.

After Myungsoo, was out of her sight, Sungyeol turned facing her sleeping little angle, everything about his face screams that he is Myungsoo's son starting from his raven black hair, his dark brown orbs just bright enough to shine through shadows,  his ‘L’ shaped nose, his thin lips and even the structure of his face.

"Aigoo, he sleeps just like his papa" she murmured, eyes darting towards her sleeping son who was still in a deep slumber.

"Sweetie it's time to wake up.." cooed Sungyeol as she leans down pushing Myunggyu's soft baby hair off his forehead and place a kiss. Myunggyu groaned at the sensation, rolling over to the unslept part of his bed. He blinked lazily, his slanted hazel eyes began to water as he yawns sitting up, gravitating his sleepy body as he dropped his head onto his Umma's shoulder for his morning coddling. "G-good Mouur..ny umma" the child mumbled still half asleep as he buried his nose onto the warmth of his umma.

Sungyeol giggled at her son's cuteness. Myunggyu looks like an exact carbon copy of Myungsoo when he wakes up in the morning, groggy and displeased as always. "Good morning, my Gyuiee. Did you sleep well?"

The said child his head to the side, nodding at his umma. "Alright, let's get you fresh up. Shall we?" The younger got up as he dragged his body out of bed with his panda plushie with him. "Aahhaa, Mr. Panda is staying here," Sungyeol said taking the panda plushie of the younger's hold.

"But Umma~~" the child pout clutching onto Sungyeol’s jeans. "Mr. Panda must bathe no," he said looking up at his umma with his big doe eyes, sulking. 

"Naah, no can't do little human. Let's go or else we will be late." Sungyeol wasted no time, carrying Myunggyu across the dimly lit hall towards the bathroom flicking on the light switch. Myunggyu wiggled out Sungyeol's hold, "Umma~~ I big boy. I can bathe myself" 

Sungyeol laughs and leans to kiss his forehead placing the younger on the stone tile, as he waddles his way like a penguin into the bathroom. As Myunggyu entered, he first noticed his enormous cowlick on the side of his head. He rapidly pressed down on his raven black, wavy hair trying to get it back into place. Staring at his own reflection, he grabbed his toothbrush and began to a white and sparkling perfection.

Sungyeol had already refilled the bathtub with warm water. Making sure its safe to leave her little angle alone, Sungyeol made here way down the stairs into the kitchen. "Okay, what should I make now" she mumbled to herself, digging the fridge as she fished out some eggs and milk to make scrambled eggs for breakfast. Green peppers and red onions were chopped in cubic sized as Sungyeol continued whisking the eggs zealously, enjoying it when liquids spin around like a typhoon. After the whisking was done, she poured the liquid into a frying pan.

Sungyeol was oblivious to a certain raven-haired who was standing by the door, smiling fondly at the scene in front. Sungyeol’s eyes were downcast, letting her long lashes flutter against her cherry cheek, her lips forming a slight pout while whisking the eggs. Making Myungsoo think that the latter is simply beautiful as he smiles consciously. My beautiful wife. 

Sungyeol leaned back as a pair of strong familiar arms wrapped around her slim waist, breathing in the smell of fresh soap, letting them comfort her as she slides the eggs off the skillet into two plates, flicking off the gas before turning into her husbands embrace. She rests her hands on his strong pecs before sliding them up and wrapping them behind Myungsoo's neck, burying her head into his well-built muscles. She felt the question before she hears. "Fried omelet and fresh milk for breakfast," Sungyeol said smiling.

"Aww, you read me well cupcake" he cooed causing the younger to flush. Myungsoo's eyes dropped forming adorable crescents as he grins stretching his prettily shaped lips as he witnesses the obvious blush on her face.

"Oohh baby, when did you turn crimson?" Myungsoo teased, Sungyeol felt her face heat up"I'll go check on Gyuiee" she said walking out of Myungsoo's hold, head hung low trying to hide the obvious faint tinges of pink that made their way up to her puffed cheek and Myungsoo couldn't help but bark out a laugh. 

Minutes later, Sungyeol walked into the kitchen with little Myungsoo snuggling onto her neck, mumbling something to his umma. "Can I play with Tae tae, umma?"

"Yes, baby. You can play with Taehyung later in the evening. Now let's have breakfast.". The younger nodded. "Papa" Myunggyu leans forward inching closer to his dad, arms outstretched assuring Myungsoo to carry him. 

"Good morning Papa" the younger greeted wrapping his hand on Myungsoo's neck, trailing his fingers over his papa's face. His soft hands glide on Myungsoo's cheeks causing the elder to giggle. "Good morning baby. Did you sleep well? Let's have breakfast" 

The younger hummed as a response, clapping his baby hands. Myungsoo giggled, placing the younger on the chair next to Sungyeol. "He's all yours, cupcake."

°°°°¤ω¤°°°°

Its a daily routine for the houseman, sending his little angle, Myunggyu to his daycare and his beautiful wife, Sungyeol to her workplace before heading off to his workshop. And as always duty calls.

"Baby, today umma will be late. So-" The younger huffed in defense cutting off Myungsoo, earning the attention of both the adults.

"I must follow Tae tae home till papa comes back." Myunggyu pout finishing his sentence. Sungyeol turned back facing her son, cupping both his cheeks "Yes Gyuiee-ah. So be a good boy. Don't trouble Jin umma also don't make Taehyung cry. Okay, baby?" 

The younger blinked starting directly into his umma's dark hazel orbs, lips apart as he nods making him look as if he just got scolded for stealing chocolates.

"Aren't you little strict with him?" Myungsoo scolded with a teasing smirk as his eyes bore into his wife's orbs earning a sharp glare back. "Yeobo, you don't know what our little angel is capable of. He takes after you, insistent in what he wants. Just like his father"

Myungsoo coughs as he alerts his attention back to the road, unable to answer. Sungyeol laughs quietly. The rest of the journey was silent as both the adults were engrossed in their own thoughts, only the faint sound of stereo was heard. Myunggyu remained his silence refusing to engage in any sort of conversation with his parents as he continued playing with his robots. Which was unlike Myunggyu, the hyperactive, noisy yet adorable baby.

"We are here," Myungsoo said breaking the miserable silence stretched throughout the car.

"Come let's go Gyuiee"

"Bye, hubby. See ya at home later" Sungyeol leaned closer to the latter and her breath tickled Myungsoo's ear as she sneakily kissed him on his lips. 

Myungsoo tugged up into a lopsided smile at her action as she bid him a goodbye kiss while carrying Myunggyu out of the car. That small action indeed was enough to send shivers down Myungsoo's spine. 

Myunggyu extends his little hand while burying his face on the crook of Sungyeol's neck, and opens and closes his fist "Bye, Papa." he mumbled.

"Bye Gyuiee~."

°°°°¤ω¤°°°°

It was around 9.00 PM, the usual tiring night after work. 

Myungsoo was lounging on the couch after a shower, his hair was damp, hooded with a white towel as he absentmindedly switching channels. Surely nothing was interesting, just the usual newsflash on a recent celebrity scandal. He sighed before standing up to lower the temperature of the air conditioner, staring at his little angel who was sleeping peacefully on the couch. He looked so worn out.

Across the room, in the master bedroom was sandy brown haired women, hands wrapped across her chest as she stood by the window, eyes scanning over the beautiful night scenery of Seoul. The warm wind brushing over her pale complexion under the moonlight which made her look breathtakingly beautiful like a picturesque beauty.

As the memories of their wedding night flash of her mind;

««#####»» 

- Sungyeol's P.O.V -

My mind was filled with thousands of questions, and I was trembling badly as I walked into Myungsoo's bedroom or shall I say our room. As I entered the bedroom, he was sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting. My hands tremble, nervous buzzing at the back of my mind. I bit my inner lips as I walked closer to my husband.

But what happened that night was the sweetest thing any husband could do for his wife. I fell for him from that very second. Who would have thought, my wedding night changed my perception of marriage?

He told me to sit next to him and then took my hands in his. I think he felt my hands trembling and how very cold they were as I felt him grip my trembling hands into his warm palms.

Myungsoo just smiled showing his obvious dimple smile, saying "Sungyeol-shi, I know you're nervous..s-so do I."

I could tell he was nervous too as he was avoiding direct eye contact with me. He cleared his throat swallowing the lump in his throat as he continued. I watched the man in front of me silently, my eyes bore onto his dark brown orbs that look like shades of acorns which completes his freakish handsome face. His sharp jawline, his round cheeks, his pink plum lips, his 'L' shaped nose and those gorgeous brown orbs accentuated by long eyelashes. How could someone be handsome and y at the same time? Did I just compliment him? 

"I know both of us were pushed into this marriage and it happened so fast. So rather than hating each other..why don't we take things slow. Let's start from scratch..you know getting to know each other..till the two of us comfortable with each other.."

He stopped and finally looked up his eyes bore deeper into mine. My heartbeat skipped as he continued the eye contact making me look fragile under that innocent stare. I kept silent since I didn't really know what to say! He has a charming eye. Oh boy -__-

"I believe that comes naturally and should not be forced," he said out of the blue which got my attention. 

Oh my! Did he..wait..he just read me. Oh wow, good job husband! 

We think alike though. Is this some sort of coincidence?

And yes I totally agree, marriage is a big responsibility. I need time to adapt to the new environment, city life is something new for me also my responsibility as a 'Wife'. I definitely need time...To know more about my husband. For time being I'm not ready for any sort of physical or ual activities. 

I smiled back to him and waited for him to continue. Gosh, his adorable when he's embarrassed. 

"So maybe we should save our first night together till we really understand each other and let it come naturally. I can wait for as long as you need to be comfortable. What do you think?"

I was shocked and pleased at the same time! In which era would a guy agree to wait for his wife to be ready for the physical relationship for the first time? I was almost in tears and just nodded in agreement. 

He looked very pleased. Oh my, that dimple smile. "Sungyeol-shi I would like to take you out on a date tomorrow. Is there anywhere you wish to go?" he asked. I barely nodded as tears immediately strained my cheeks. 

And that was the beginning of our love life. My new beginning, I take back my words.

"My life isn't over..but a new chapter is yet to begin" 

««#####»»

Myungsoo gulped unconsciously when he saw his wife standing by the window. Sungyeol had her hair tucked in a need ponytail, a strain of her sandy brown bangs fall perfectly in front of her eyes. She looked extremely beautiful with simple plain white button down shirt, front tucked messily into her low-rise denim shorts. 

"Gyuiee is asleep" a familiar voice was heard snatching all her attention back to reality, feeling Myungsoo's hands around her waist causing her to yelp at the sudden action. Sungyeol smiled shyly as Myungsoo ran his hands down her arms onto her slim slender stomach. Slowly kissing the back of her neck.

"I won't be able to stop myself if I continue," he whispered.

Sungyeol giggled, turning around without breaking his hold to kiss her husband. "You know you are such a sweet husband." She pecked his cheeks lovingly.

"I know I am" he smiled sealing another kiss on her lips and left the room.

Sungyeol finally emerges from their room with a blanket clutched in her hands. She walks over to the couch before tucking her little angel safely under the thick blanket. She smiled at the sight of her little angel, dressed in his favourite panda pajama while hugging his panda pushie closely to his chest. What a cutie~.

"Umma..~" Myunggyu rubs his eyes sleepily and reaches both of his hands up to be carried.

"I'm here sweetie.." Sungyeol scoops him up from the couch gently off the couch. "Let's tug you in bed, kay baby"

Myunggyu wriggles a little in her hand, and shoves his face to the crook of Sungyeol's neck snuggling closer onto her warmth "Bed, umma~~" he mumbles.

Sungyeol rubs his back for a few seconds as she carried the younger to his bed. Myunggyu hugged his mum like a baby koala. 

She patted Myunggyu's back bouncing lightly, taking small steps while humming along with a lullaby.

"Good night baby. Sweet dreams" she lean forward to put a kiss on his forehead before someone grabbed her by her waist.

"Don't you have another unfinish duty cupcake?" Myungsoo said smirking as Sungyeol chuckled wrapping her fingers on the back of Myungsoo's neck, her thumb tracing the soft skin of her husband.

Sungyeol gave him a warm smile  inch closer to lock their lips together in a languid kiss, "Oh yes, which is to tug my big baby in bed" she whispered into his ears walking out of Myunggyu's room with Myungsoo tailing behind her like a lost puppy. "Cupcake~"



Hey guys, so here it is Chapter 2. I'm sorry for the delay, assignments caught me off. Anyways I hope you enjoy reading this chapter and don't forget to leave a comment or two. Thanks, dear subbies and also welcome news subscribers.

Good day, all «°ω°»

~Sheirly ❤~