rule the world...

INEBRIATED

Ear splitting bang hit him straight in the middle of a relatively peaceful dream.

It pinned him to the drenched sheets,chocking his airflow like a sick show of his limited capabilities.

It mocked him to the fullest!

He knew he'd been only dreaming of Yun Hee and was all aware that what he was experiencing at the moment was in fact a recollection of the events that led to him losing her conscious self, but it still hurt so damn much to be reminded.

The slow motion kept him on edge,every second of their doom engraving itself further more inside his tortured mind.

It didn't hurt to be shot, it didn't matter how ed up their families had been to actually try and kill one of them just so they could have their way. It  just still sickened him up to now.

Sunggyu knew exactly what would happen next:the catatonic stance would be breached when his body would finally succeed to draw in a breath,that's all he needed.

The small amount of air would suffice his brain to send him commands that would or not be followed by different parts of his outstrained body.

He would forget he was walking impaired,he would try and flee for the bathroom where he'd oust his insides,but he'd eventually only fall face first on the floor,crawling until he'd reached the closed door.

And he'd shout his frustration when he wouldn't be able to even reach the door knob,thus forgetting about throwing up and just hit the lifeless legs.He'd cry like the stupid , idiotic fool like he was and he'd remember that was the reason Yun Hee was still around.

So, he'd whipe his face clean, take a deep breath and try recomposing himself again,before making his way to her rest bed,a few feet away from him.

Yes, he'd crawl his way to her,but not with the same dread.

Sunggyu knew she'd be proud to see him not giving up,so he didn't.He still had it in him to put aside his anger and find solace in her unresponding touch.

With enough effort he made it to her bed, struggling to get himself up on the chair near it.He wanted to hop on it with her,but didn't want to leave her a bad impression;he stank!!

Yun Hee was still as fresh as the first time he met her, regardless of her current comatose state.

"How can you be so ...perfect?"he her features,tears threatening to fall at the slightest blink."You even gave birth like this....you are amasing,you know that?"

He patted her flat stomach, remembering how excited he'd been when Heeyeon was born.He'd been awestruck at the mother's will to pull through the contractions and the perfection his daughter showed when her tiny fingers rapped around his thumb first time he held her.

He thought he'd be bitter-sweet, but it was the best day he ever had! Both his girls were ok and he didn't care how ed up he looked praising Yun Hee throughout the whole process of giving birth,just so he could cry like a toddler himself at the end of it.

They weren't perfect, not yet.

​But as long as she breathed on her own and didn't take a turn for the worse,Sunggyu would fight for one more day.

He might need help,he might need her to remind him to get a grip,but he did it eventually.

He couldn't get enough of kissing her whenever he was near her.She deserved worshipping!Yun Hee was his hero.

"We could rule the world,you know."he pecked her knuckles."You're the one that made me feel invincible.I know you'll be mad at me,but I'd do it again in a heart beat."he pushed himself further up so he could kiss her temple.

He couldn't keep the stance for too long, but he already was mastering the movement a lot better than a couple of months ago.

"So...take your time.You deserve it,I'm not upset,ok?"he brushed the frown from her forhead.

It was just then that he actually aknowledged the fact that Yun Hee finally showed a sign,beside sitting there sleeping soudlessly.

As mad as he was,his eyes couldn't have played such a harsh joke on him, right?He didn't imagine it!

Before he could start hyperventilate,slight fluttering of her eyelashes brought him face to face with two painstakingly familiar orbs,almost leaving him out of breath.

"I'....mm .tr...ying..."came the most outstanding whisper he ever hoped to hear in the recent future.

Two years just wiped away in a single response.

"Oh, god....Yun Hee....welcome back."Sunggyu chocked out,not sure if he had it in him to keep from kissing the daylights out of her.