the beginning of them.....

INEBRIATED

Stupid crazy friends and their ideas!

If not for the boredom,they'd probably bring him to another one of those karaoke clubs or something.It was his ing birthday, for crying out loud.

They could at least make an exception,Sunggyu cringed at the thought of being stuck inside a souless room,experiencing excrutiating pain in his ears as deaftone drunken men spent his money to have a good time.

"This year is gonna blow your mind."Woohyun smirked at Sunggyu when he came to pick him up."It's a common effort on all our parts."

"Am I gonna have to bill anyone out of jail?At least give me a heads up,just to know what card should I bring.Somehow, the platinum doesn't seem to cover for your ideas of fun anymore."Sunggyu tsked his tongue,checking himself in the mirror.

He hadn't wore that casual outfit in quite the while,so he very much planned to make the best of it.If it was gonna be an awful night, at least he'll feel good in his own clothes.

"Aish, why are you such a sour pickle?Is it because you're one year older?!"his friend laughed, er-punching him in the ribs.

"Shut that dirty mouth,Namu!"

"You have no idea how hard it is.But, I'm not gonna have Hoya on my tail all night just because I couldn't keep silent.So...be ready to be blown away;that's all I'll warn."Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows.

"Allow me to refrain from happy dancing.Come on, let's get it over with."he grabbed his car keys,dragging along a flirting Namu.Seriously, the maids were swooning at every step they took towards the exit;at this point he'll be maidless,by the time he started his  new Bugatti Veyron's engine."Can't you keep it on the downlow for one lowsy hour?I know just what I want from you for my birthday."he sprung on the streets.

"If you so much as hint to me getting you new maids,you're on the losing end already."Woohyun his botton lip,checking the rear mirror.

"Yeah, figuered as much."

So, it wasn't what he had expected.Hell, it was surpassing any wild guess.

The new club pleased his sensitive senses:from ing good music,to well thought displays and awesome entertainment in form of various performers(mostly girls) going at the best routines.Not the trivial pole dancing,or strip,or god forbid lap dancing.But actually hell of a good choice of mixed dances and even songs played at random choice.

All in all, a very nice vibe.And before he knew it, Sunggyu found himself lost in loads of fun,with good company(his best crazy friends),good boose and great meddling faces.Heck, none of them had been a saint since the discovery of the opposite .

Currently they were seated at the front bar,part of it mingling with the main stage.He barely noticed the spinning center of it until some funky beat started playing,bringing him upclose with the most mouthwatering appearance.

Though at the very start she wore a fitted suit, it wasn't long before she danced out of the long tailored pants and messed with his head(not really that head) while strutting her stuff in a classy sparkling short pair of pants.It didn't help much that she still had that tight hugging straight jacket on,or that her hat hid just enough of her eyes to make him spot only the gloss of those luscious lips.Whatta, did she just do a full  upside down spilt?The mirrored wall had the most astounding 3-D effect of that!

On the back of his head Sunggyu faintly aknowledged his friends cheering for the girl,and congratulating him,with new sets of shots.

So, that was their surprise.

Next thing he knew, her coat landed on his lap,leaving her wearing the hottest corset underneath.

Oh,boy!!!

Sunggyu was inebriated,nothing more, nothing less.The girl,leaned down, pressing her stylish hat on his head and kissing his cheek at the same time,winking her way out of his face just as the song ended.

Then it finally struck him!That girl...he knew her!!!

"See, guys, I told you he's be sweapt off his feet!Hyung, happy ing birthday!"Woohyun patted him on the back,clinking his glass to his un touched beverage."Speechless, huh?Then I don't mind I've sold my body to get us front row seats."

"Wha..what did...how ?"Sunggyu stuttered.

"Look at him.Isn't that precious?But I'm afraid she's off limits."Hoya grabbed him tight,forcing some focus into him."She's only a dancer."

"What the hell, you can't just ruin the man's night.What's wrong with you, Hoya?"Dongwoo played annoyed.Or maybe it was the boose talking.

"I'm serious,hyung.Don't..."

"I need to talk to her."Sunggyu cut him out.

He bounced off his stool faster than his newest car addition,his family birthday present;a bribe to get him act on his good manners.

He never was,nor will he be the good son.They should've known better.

Running through the back stage corridors he came to the same conclusion.And when he banged on her changing room door he knew he'd be at his most outburst in his life.Little did he know.

"What are you doing here?"she gasped when facing him.

"I'm here to collect.Make due on our pact."he snickered.

"I didn't know you'd be the one celebrating...I'm sorry, I..."she backed away.

"Are you gonna go back on your word?I believe you owe me a french kiss."Sunggyu came closer, closing the door behind him.

"It was childplay.How are you still spend on that after all this time?"she tried to get as far as possible.

"Yun Hee....you already kissed me on the cheek, what's one more..."

"It's a whole different matter and you know it.And stop going all Alpha male on me."she hit her back on the side of the make-up table.

"After that performance you still play shy?Come on, Yun,it's me.The one who accepted your hand years ago."he reached her trembling body,cupping her face.

"Again, we were just kids, playing a stupid game."she tried being brave,but the faint blushing on her cheeks spoke volume."I didn't know better."

"I beg the differ.Yun Hee, you promised to seal the deal with a french kiss,next time we meet."Sunggyu reminded her.

It just so happened that her family left the country the next day,nearly 20 years ago.Had he known, maybe the kid in him would've already kissed her,probably just pecking since it wasn't cool in any kid's opinion back then.

​But the faiths had had something different in store for both of them and here they were,face to face after such a long time.He could never forget the crescent scar she was left with on her collar bone after she'd run in front of a falling branch that was about to hit him.

Yun Hee had saved his life,so he did everything she ever asked of him from then on,including accepting her marriage proposal.

Seeing her all grown up,stirred his insides in ways he never expected.Sunggyu couldn't deprive himself of her,for whatever reason.It was like an instant combustion  the second he leaned in,capturing her lips.

It might've started as a joke,but Yun Hee responded to his ministrations, his name in the middle and igniting an all different fire between themselves.one that he was all aware of,only  that he was surprised by the intensity of it.

Gone was the innocence behind his rushed act,humor aside the urgency with which she tugged at his attire;they have always understood each other with merely blinks of the eyes,but this was just out of ordinary.For sake, they'd been kids last time they saw eachother! 

Whatever mindblowing thing they shared at the moment was so not a kids play!

Blame the boose, blame her skin,blame whatever,but for all that was holly Sunggyu couldn't stop himself.

Wouldn't!

 

 

 

 

A/N: the plot is inspired from the movie Make it Happen.