Perfect. Confession. Proposal.

Perfect Stranger

 

"Are you going to tell me what's really going on?" Jong Hyun urged Lee Shin. They already returned home and was resting in the living room.
"Soon. Not now. You might throw me in the street," Lee Shin chuckled.
"That's absurd." Jong Hyun said. "Lee Shin-ah, what was your bestfriend's name? The manhwa writer?"
Lee Shin turned to Jong Hyun rapidly.' Does he knows something?' Lee Shin wondered. "Song Chae Won. Why?"
"Just wondering. I thought I saw her name somewhere." Jong Hyun answered. He was tempted to ask if she knew Jeon Seong personally but decided to discover it himself. "By the way, we're leaving for Japan next week. Are you okay to be alone at home? Uhmm....I'll notify my parents that you're home. Uh... "
"Wait...Your parents doesn't know that we broke up?"
"Uh... well.. they know but uhm.. I can tell them.."
"No....."  Lee Shin interject. "I don't want complications. I'll leave as soon as you leave."
"No.. You stay. I'll just let them know that I have someone staying in my place to take care of my babies. They won't ask."
"Uh... Okay." Lee Shin started to worry where to go. "Uh...Jong Hyun-ah-ah, I owe you. I'll pay you back for everything as soon as I settle things,"
"Don't mention it okay. It's okay. Don't worry about it. You'll just have to explain everything when you're ready."
"Uhm... Can you fill the fridge and the pantry before you leave for Japan. I can't just go out and do groceries."
"Don't worry. Make a list. I'll do that the day before we leave." Jong Hyun stretched out in the couch.
"And the puppies food too. Don't forget that."
"hmmm.... So you still keep intouch with your best friend? I like the on going manhwa. It's kinda cute." He reached for the magazine in the table and started flipping it.
"You said you have schedule early." Lee Shin pointed out the clock.
"Lee Shin-ah," Jong Hyun sound serious.
"Hmm?"
"How are you and Kwon Jiyong?"

"Huh?" Lee Shin was surprised with the question. "Kwon Jiyong oppa?"

"Hmmm.... You're dating right?"

Lee Shin tilted her head and laughed. "Where did you get that idea?"

"White bentley. London. the purse. I saw you went for a dinner. and.." Jong Hyun paused. He stopped and didn't continue. "How can you explain those?"

Lee Shin chuckled. "I don't have anything to explain. Yes. Jiyong oppa and I met in London. Uhm...I guess we went for dinner several times. Ah.. the purse? There's a rumor about Lee Tae Min as well. You think it's me? You think there's only one of that purse?"

"But you.... Never mind."

"True. That purse was mine but I didn't received that from Jiyong oppa. Also, I went out for dinner with Lee Tae Min several times. But Kwon Jiyong and I never dated. If that makes your mind ease. He was like a brother to me. I used to hate him but things changed. We're kinda close now. Nothing else." Lee Shin bowed her head.

"Oh... Sorry for asking. I thought..."

"You're jealous?" Lee Shin raised. She made a bashful laugh. "Seriously Lee Jong Hyun."
"Uhm....About us. I know it was all fake before. Uhm... Can we make it real this time? If you'll allow me to start fresh." He stammered.
Lee Shin turned pale. She didn't expect that from Jong Hyun. "Jong Hyun-ah... That's..." She was lost for words. She collected herself. "Lee Jong Hyun,"

"Lee Shin-ah, I... I.... I just let you go before without confessing my feelings to you. I.. I always thought you and Kwon Jiyong were dating that's why I just kept it to myself." he managed to say it.

Lee Shin was just staring at him. 'So he has really feelings for me?' She sighed. 'If only he confessed earlier.... maybe. Maybe. Maybe things were different. "Lee JongHyun -ah" Lee Shin can't  control her emotion any more. She threw  herself to Jong Hyun  and sobbed. "Why?...Why just now?" She said in between her sobbing.

Jong Hyun  who was taken aback found himself wrapping his arms around Lee Shin. "I'm  sorry. I'm  sorry..." Jong Hyun's eyes widened. He pushed Lee Shin and made a space enough for them to be face to face. "Shin-ah, you... are you..."

"Lee Jong Hyun, I... I... "

"Shhh... it's alright. " JongHyun  pulled her back to his arms and patted her back gently.

"I'm sorry.  I'm sorry  Jong Hyun.."

Jong JongHyun 's shirt was already soaked from Lee Shin's crying. "There's  nothing  to be sorry of. We both were trying to avoid or rather hide our feeling. Uhm.... Shin-ah,"

Lee Shin looked up at Jong Hyun.

"Are you okay now?" Jong Hyun wiped her tears gently. Lee Shin nodded. "It's late. You need to rest. We'll have enough time to talk about this." Jong Hyun got up.

"Jong Hyun-ah, I missed you. Really I missed you." Lee Shin bowed her head. Still embarrassed.

Jong Hyun lifted her chin. "I missed you too. So much." He was hesitant at first but did it eventually. He planted a soft kiss on her fore head.

Lee Shin looked up to him like she's to cry again.

"You really need to rest. Hmm..." Jong Hyun pulled her towards the guest room. "Good night."

"Good night." Lee Shin pulled the covers.

 

"Wake up, sleepy head," Jong Hyun was sitting by the bed.

Lee Shin stretch out her arms. "What time is it?"

"7:20," Jong Hyun answered.

"Too early." Lee Shin covered her head with blanket.

"Comeon. Get up," Jong Hyun pulled the blanket.

"Ya!!!" Lee Shin yelled.

Jong Hyun turned his back from her.

"I'll be out in a minute."

"Sorry." Jong Hyun walked out of the room in embarrassment.

Lee Shin came out of the guest room in her jammies and robe. "Oh... You made breakfast?" she smiled. "I should marry you. There'll be sure breakfast ready for me every morning." she joked.

"Why don't we?" Jong Hyun joked as well.

"Why not?" Lee Shin's face turned serious.

Jong Hyun's brows furrowed. "You're not serious are you?"

Lee Shin shoulder shrugged. "That would stop my mom from finding a husband for me."

"Ya, Lee Shin. We're not joking here."

Lee Shin laughed. "I know. You're scared. You have your career to protect. Of course, you can't get married yet. I was kidding okay,"

But Jong Hyun's face was serious. "Shin-ah, please be my wife."

Lee Shin's fork froze mid air and stared at Jong Hyun. 'Did he just proposed?' she was still staring at Jong Hyun. She blinked rapidly. 'Damn I'm not dreaming I am?' she dropped the fork. "Lee Jong Hyun... did you.."

"I just asked you to be my wife. I'm serious." His face  hasn't changed at all.

"Too early to joke." Lee Shin managed to say.

"I am not joking. I should have told you about my feeling sooner then things would be different." Jong Hyun was so emotional.

"Then let's get married," Lee Shin said without batting an eye

"Seriously, Miss Lee Shin. We're not fooling around here." Jong Hyun moved the plates on the side and rested his hands on the table.

Lee Shin put her hands together and looked at Jong Hyun straight in the eyes. "If you asked me before. I could have refused you anyways."

"Huh?" Jong Hyun leaned forward.

"Didn't you say you have schedule today?" Lee Shin pointed at the clock.

"Oh.. crap! I'm super late!" Jong Hyun jumped out of his chair and raced to his room.

Lee Shin was already done washing the dishes when Jong Hyun emerged from his room. "I'll be coming home late. Dawn probably. Don't answer the door. My parents are in Busan and I'm not expecting anyone."

"I'll be working on Chae Won's script anyways."

Jong Hyun turned to her in a flash. That reminds him. He has a lot to ask about Song Chae Won but he was running late. "See you in the morning." he was already out the door in a flash.

 

A/N:  Because, an album is on the  way!!!can't wait for Sparkling Night! ❤💙💚💛💜💖💖💖💖