Princess?

Perfect Stranger

The photo that Gdragon posted in his social media made a buzz in the kpop entertainment. In the photo, was a girl in an obvious expensive designer gown was on her back and was flanked by Gdragon and Lee Tae Min. Gdragon captioned it, "with the princess and Tae Min." It was a mystery why only the two are facing the camera. Everybody speculated that she's  the mystery purse lady because she was spotted  with Gdragon and Tae Min carrying the now popular purse.  However no one can verify. Even when Gdragon and Tae Min was asked, they just said she's  a special friend.

Jong Hyun had been staring at the photo for more than 10 minutes. 'There has to be something between Tae Min and Gdragon ' he thought. He wanted to confirm everything. Lee Shin's  phone had been unreachable since she left his house. There's  no way he can contact Gdragon and Tae Min. 'wait...Kim Jong Hyun.' he thought." Jong Hyun-ah," he called Kim Jong Hyun.

"oh.. What's  up Jong Hyun? "
Uhmm.. Can I get Tae Min's  number?" he asked without hesitation. He  want to give himself at ease.

"on the way in a second. How had you been? How was married life," Kim Jong Hyun giggled.

"it's okay." Lee Jong Hyun  answered. "You better give me pass on your concert."

"sure will."

"oh I got it thanks."

"talk to you sometime," Kim Jong Hyun hang up.

JongHyun  debated whether  to call TaeMin or not. He played on his phone while deciding what to do. He started browsing.

"Latest trending topic  #princess ." He clicked and scrolled the tweets. His eyes caught a user. "Park Jung Hoon? Wait?" he clicked and enlarged  the photo. It's Park Jung Hoon, the hockey player. He  also posted a photo with a girl on her back and captioned it "with the princes"

He jumped to the couch."lucky! Wait a sec...Gdragon. Lee Tae Min. Park Jung Hoon? They were all linked to ...No." he shook his head. "It's just a coincidence. Onew and Kim Jong Hyun should have posted a picture as well. Not her." He the TV.

"Shin dynasty finally showed their princess. The heiress of the huge  conglomerate.

Shin conglomerate  owns a lot of companies from oil  company to hardware to coffee shop. It was even speculated that the Shin controls the biggest entertainment agencies.

The Shin Dynasty controls a wide range of businesses including Samsung, Hyundai, LG, SK, and Hanjin group. You can say it's the mother of Chaebol company in South Korea. Shin Dynasty is not only involve in South Korea but expanded it's control in the neighboring countries such as Japan, Hongkong, and Singapore.

 As we all know the empress passed away not too long ago, the family finally decided to introduced the princess to its close partners. It was a close door event. Chaebols. elites were the only invited to the said event. According to the release, taking photos in the said event was highly prohibited. It's the Shin dynasty after all. We haven't seen any photos of the princess. If who she is. According to some buzz, she's still young that's why the family decided not to introduce her to the public.

The netizen had been buzzing about the photo Gdragon posted in his instagram.  Hockey player Park Jung Hoon posted a photo in his instagram with looks like the same girl from Gdragon's photo. Park also captioned the photo, "Princess". Do you think she's Shin's princess?"

Jong Hyun was still staring at the TV even when the news was finished. "Princess. Princess. Nah. There's no way.." he was talking to himself.

~~~~~~~

The filming was tiring. We started at 4 at dawn and we just finish at 9:30. I have to catch sleep for the practice later in the afternoon. Add it up for a CF shooting tonight. I am going to die early with this schedule. I drove to the film site by myself. My manager didn't came to the filming to attend to some of our schedule. I just told him to come and get me in the afternoon. I'm afraid I won't be able to wake up on time.

I stopped on the red  to turn on my street when a car stopped beside me caught my attention. I glance at it again. It's curiosity. Not lot of Koreans drives a porche. It looks like the recent model of porche cayenne. I can see the window's half down so I rolled a little bit to check on the driver. I rubbed my eyes. I might really need some sleep. I am hallucinating. "I probably just miss her. It's been a while since we last saw each other," I said to myself." I glanced again at the driver. It's not hallucination. It's her. It's Lee Shin. The light turned green and she accelerated. I changed lane and followed her closely.

Charnel house. I looked at the building.'Visiting her grandmother,' I was about to get off but then I thought I wanted to pay respect to her grandmother as well. He was wearing a dress up to her knee and a long trench coat. I noticed she's not wearing heels. That's odd. All the time we live under one roof, she only wears sneakers or heels. She only wears sneakers with sweats. Even with shorts, she wears heels. That's really odd. The flats made her a little bit shorter. And the trench coat?  It's quite chilly as the early November breeze filled the air.  Maybe that's why. I followed her closely but kept myself hidden as not to reveal my presence. She stayed for probably 15 minutes. I made sure she left before I went to the place where she stood to pay my respect to the elderly.

My brain was confused. I read the name. Kwon Seung Hyun. Is her... wait a second. Isn't that... My brother -in-law showed me same thing the last time I was in Busan and announced that my sister was....I read it again. Kwon Seung Hyun. Kwon. Kwon Jiyong? Gdragon? I stepped back. I leaned on the wall to support my whole body and prevent from collapsing. So it's all true. She lied about Gdragon. They had been dating to the extent of... I wanted to cry. I feel cheated. Cheated? Why do I feel I was cheated on? She's not even my girlfriend. We're complete strangers who happened to got entwined in a situation.

I drove straight to my apartment. I opened the guest room and looked around. I feel like I can still feel her presence, smell her scent. her distinct scent. I have no idea what kind of perfume she wears but the scent is still lingering in the room. It has been 3 months since she left but I can still smell her scent. I lied down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

Kwon Jiyong. Gdragon. Lee Shin. Kwon Seung Hyun. Gdragon. It's all true. They had been dating and she lied about it. They even have a baby.

I felt  warm liquid flowing to my cheeks. For some reason I don't know why I am crying.

I love her? No! It can't be. I happened to be fond of her. That's it. There's no way I fell inlove with a complete stranger. I like pretty ladies. Lee Shin is too plain.

I tried to hit in my head that I don't love her but my heart was screaming.

I slept with my heart and mind battling.