My Love Is Here To Stay

My Love Is Here To Stay

Heechul eyes kept closing despite of his endless efforts to open them. He felt extremely fatigued and when he tried to move he realized that both his hands and feet were tied.

What is happening?

After much struggle, his eyes opened a little, giving him a view of the room he was in. He looked around and found himself on a bed in an old, dust-filled room. He was completely clueless of his where he was and how he got there.

What on earth is going on? He thought, as he shook his head vigorously, thinking that he was having a nightmare. The light in the room was too dim that he couldn’t see anything clearly and he started to panic. The las t thing he remembered was checking out of the hotel and walking towards his car at the parking lot when someone grabbed him from behind and within seconds everything went black.

“Hello? Is anybody here?” he shouted as he tried standing up but he ended up falling as his feet were tied too tightly that even a small movement resulted in extreme pain. “Ouch!”

“Don’t move around too much. You’ll only hurt yourself.” Heechul heard a recognizable voice say. “You are already weak as it is.”

Heechul saw a tall figure stand before him with hands on the hips. He didn’t need to look twice to know that it was Siwon.

“Did you bring me here?” Heechul asked as he desperately tried to loosen the knot of the rope that tied his hands.

“I’m sorry things turned out this way Chullie but i didn’t have a choice. I couldn’t let another man take me away from me. I figured that Hankyung will somehow proof that he’s innocent. That the recording was fake.”

Heechul looked at Siwon, shuddering. “Fake?”

Siwon nodded proudly. “Yes. I paid someone to make it for me. He did an excellent job, didn’t he? Made your faith waver. Which is exactly what i wished to happen. So i had to take him away from you before you both could reconcile.” He said with a sneer.

“You have gone crazy. How could you do this? Untie me!” Heechul said, half screaming although his throat was dried up.

“Sorry can’t do. You are mine Heechul. I’ll make sure of that. Even if i have to kill that so called perfect boyfriend of yours.” Siwon hissed.

“Don’t you dare to lay a finger on Hankyung! What is wrong with you, Siwon? Why are you acting like you are out of your mind?” Heechul questioned angry and baffled at the same time.

“It’s all because of you! You made me do all these. You are the reason i’m in this mess! I still love you Heechul, can’t you see? What do i have to do to make you mine again?”

Heechul stared at Siwon intensely, his breathing getting heavier. “It wasn’t me who left you to get married to another person, Siwon. Don’t blame me for your screw ups!” Heechul yelled.

“But i’m no longer married Chullie.” Siwon said as he knelt down closely in front Heechul and cupped his face. Heechul cringed as he could feel Siwon’s breath and the smell of alcohol that came along with it. “I’m free from her now. We can be together again and do all the things we’ve always dreamt of doing.”

Heechul snorted a laugh. “We? Siwon, there is no more ‘we’. Stop being delusional. You are losing it. Untie me and we will talk this over, okay?” Heechul said.

“No. Not until you say you still love me and not that Chinese fella who stole you away from me.” Siwon said, gritting his teeth.

“I love Hankyung. Not you. You threw me away when you had the chance and now i’m in love with another man and you have got to accept it. Just like how i accepted that you were no longer a part of my life.”

Siwon reached his limit and lost control of his sanity. He reached for the chair that stood by the bed and smashed it to pieces. “Never say that you don’t love me!” he shouted as he grabbed on to a chunk of Heechul hair. Heechul yelped in pain. “You belong to me.” He whispered before forcefully crushing his lips to Heechul.

****

“What? Hyung answered your call?” Kibum asked.

“Yes, i called him in the morning and he answered. Even assured me that he’ll at the rehearsals but he didn’t turn up. I got worried. I can’t seem to reach him anymore.” Mr. Jung answered uneasily.

“Oh, i see. I’ll try to get in touch with him and if he calls you please let me know sir.” Kibum said before ending the call.

“He answered Mr.Jung’s call?” Hankyung asked his eyes fixed on the road.

“Yeah, but now his phone is switched off again.” Kibum explained.

“I don’t have a good feeling about this Kibum. Something doesn’t feel right.” Hankyung said rubbing his forehead.

He pulled over to the side of the road, thinking hard. “How if Siwon’s got to him first? Judging from what Sooyoung just told us, he’s capable of it, isn’t he?” Hankyung asked.

“Honestly, i don’t know what to think hyung. I just want Heechul hyung to be safe and if Siwon hyung has him, i don’t think he is safe. We should call the police.” Kibum said

“No. Siwon’s father is an influential man. He’d never let this ruin his reputation. We have to handle this on our own. We need to get solid proof.”

****

Heechul spat on as soon as Siwon let him go. He felt disgust seep into him as he watched Siwon wipe his lips. He tasted blood in his mouth. “You monster.” Heechul hissed.

“You still look pretty when you are angry. Nothing has changed.” Siwon said as he Heechul’s cheek. Heechul moved away at Siwon’s touch.

“What’s wrong Chullie? You used to love it when i do that.” Siwon remarked.

Heechul just glared at him loathingly.

“You used to like it when i do this too.” Siwon whispered as his fingers fumbled in Heechul’s buttons.

“Take your hands off me!” Heechul roared, trying to wriggle away.

Siwon moved his hands away and stood up. “It’s fine with me. I can have you whenever i want since you are going to spend the rest of your life with me.”

“Like hell i will.” Heechul retorted.

****

“Yes, Kim Heechul. He checked out early in the morning.” The receptionist informed.

“Okay, thank you.” Hankyung said as he hurried to the car. He and Kibum split to search for Heechul. Kibum went searching at Heechul’s friends house while Hankyung looked at the hotels Heechul might have been in and after nearly 2 hours his efforts fruited results.

“Kibum, he was here in Hotel S but checked out early in the morning.” Heechul said as soon as Kibum picked up the phone. “Siwon might have taken him from here. Okay, we should keep looking for him.” He said before hanging up and as soon as he did it rang again. Hankyung couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw Heechul’s number across the screen.

“Heechul?”

“Nope.” Hankyung heard Siwon say.

“Siwon.” Hankyung said, disappointed and worried at the same time.

“Don’t sound so heartbroken. Heechul is fine. I figured that you would have found out by now that Heechul is with me. Didn’t call the cops, did you?” Siwon said in an arrogant tone.

“You son of a...where are you? If you hurt him i swear i’ll kill you!” Hankyung threatened.

“Come and get him if you dare.” Siwon mocked. Hankyung knew he was being provoked but he couldn’t let Heechul be with that lunatic all alone.

“Tell me where you are keeping him.” Hankyung asked, clenching his teeth.


Honestly,i won't blame you if you hate the story..i understand..

i don't like it very much myself..T_T

dr_elf15