My Love Is Here To Stay

My Love Is Here To Stay

Flashback-7 years ago.

 

“Students, this is your new class mate, Choi Siwon.” Mrs.Jung announced.

The students, especially the girls, started whispering and squealing.

“Oh, my god. He’s so good looking.” One girl said.

“He looks like a walking statue.” Another one complimented. The whispers continued to grow louder.

Heechul eyes scanned the new student. Not bad. He’s kinda cute.

“Hello. My name is Choi Siwon, it’s nice to meet you all. Hope we can be good friends.” He introduced himself with a bow.

“Okay, girls calm down." The whispers died off. “Siwon, you will be sitting beside Heechul. That’s the seat right at the back. And all of you please keep your voices down; i’ll be back in a while.” Mrs. Jung said, leaving the classroom.

Heechul never really fancied having a table partner. He preferred being alone and he made sure the entire school knew about it. Nobody dared to bother him. Although the girls were all over him he had no interest in them. He took his i-pod out and put on his ear phone, when he saw Siwon walking towards him in order to avoid, in his opinion, unnecessary conversation. He then turned his face away to look out of the window. He felt Siwon settling himsef down beside him.

Taking a peek at Heechul, Siwon wondered if he should greet his new classmate. He decided he should and tapped Heechul’s shoulder. Heechul impudently ignored him, bobbing his head to the music.

“Excuse me?” Siwon called, poking Heechul’s arm. When Heechul ignored him again, he knew Heechul was being rude on purpose. Fine, you want to be rude?, he thought as he pulled Heechul’s earphone out.

“Hey!” Heechul exclaimed. “What the hell are you doing?”

“Trying to get you attention.” Siwon answered, crossing his arm. “Looks like it worked. I just wanted to introduce myself. I’m Siwon. What’s your name?”

Gritting his teeth, Heechul stood up, pushing his chair with a loud screech. He grabbed his bag and stormed out of the class. Living the others puzzled. They knew Heechul wasn’t the friendliest person but it wasn’t like him to make a scene like this.

****

“Hey, wait. Look, i’m sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you.” Siwon said as he chased Heechul who was walking at top speed.

“Good. So, stay away from me.” Heechul hissed, as swirled around.

“I said i’m sorry. I was just trying to..”

“To what? Be friendly?” Heechul snapped. He could see that the boy before was truly sorry, it was written all over his face. Maybe i over reacted.

Letting out a gush of air Heechul placed his hands on his hips. “Okay, fine. I’m sorry i was rude. But you shouldn’t have bothered me in the first place.”

“Alright. I won’t do it again, promise. So is my apology accepted?” Siwon asked, bringing his brows together.

“Yeah. And you should o back to class. Mrs.Jung wouldn’t like you missing classes on your first day.” Heechul said, flinging his backpack over his shoulders.

Siwon studied him. His hair was a mess, untidily ruffled. His shirt was partially tucked in with his tie loosened and pants were ripped at the bottom.

“What are you gawking at?” Siwon heard Heechul ask, snapping him back to reality.

Before Siwon could answer, Heechul turned around to walk away again.

“Wait!” Siwon exclaimed.

Then Heechul heard a loud honk and something or someone crashing behind him. Before he realized he was on the other side of the road with Siwon on top of him.

 “What happened?” Heechul asked.

“You nearly got crushed by a car. That’s what happened.” Siwon answered between breaths. “You should learn the right way to cross the road.”

Heechul realized that he was still pinned down under Siwon. “Do you mind getting off me?”

“Oh, i’m sorry, i didn’t realize..” Siwon said, turning red. He got onto his feet and offered his hand to help Heechul up. Hesitantly Heechul accepted his help.

“You sure know how to welcome a new student.” Siwon said with a grin.

****

After that incident Siwon kept his promise and never spoke another word to Heechul. And Heechul supposed he should  feel glad about it, considering that is what he wanted but instead he felt like he made the wrong move. Something was bugging him and he wasn’t quite sure what it was. One thing he was sure about was it was somehow connected to Siwon. So, he decided to confront the source of his confusion, Choi Siwon.

That morning, after Siwon entered the class and the whole ‘Siwon-oppa’ swooning that the girls did as a routine came to an end, Heechul cleared his throat and spoke up.

“Siwon.” Heechul said in an impossible to hear low voice. Siwon who didn’t hear the call continued to randomly flip the pages of the book he was attempting to read.

“Yah, Choi Siwon.” Heechul called, louder this time.

Siwon turned around and looked over his shoulder. Did someone call me?

“Yah! Where are you looking? I called you.” Heechul exclaimed, annoyed with himself for being so nervous.

“You? You called ..me?” Siwon asked, eyes bulging out.

“You don’t have to look so surprised. I’m not all in all evil, okay. I have some good in me.”

“No..no.. don’t get me wrong. And i never thought that you were bad, let alone evil. That’s just you being you. Nobody can change that.” Siwon answered, moistening his lips. He had been controlling himself from talking to Heechul for the past week. It hasn’t been easy. That beautiful creature had something in him that made Siwon shiver each time he laid his eyes on him. And sitting beside him day after day had been really torturous but he respected Heechul’s request to be left alone and did exactly that.

“So, i’ve been thinking alot about this whole situation.” Heechul started.

“Situation?” Siwon asked. “Which one exactly?”

He’s not going to make this easy for me, Heechul thought. “The one about me asking you to leave me alone.”

Siwon nodded, “I’m listening.”

“We can’t go on like this forever. I mean we have to see each other for the next 9 or 10 months and avoiding each other for that long isn’t going to be easy.” Heechul explained, his throat was getting dry as he realized Siwon’s eyes lingering to his lips.

“So, what do you want me to do?” Siwon asked in a low voice not moving his gaze from Heechul face.

“I thought maybe we can try, just try to be friends.” Heechul blurted.

Siwon’s lips formed a smile. “Okay, let’s start from the beginning.” He said, as he held out his hand. “Hello. My name is Choi Siwon. It’s going to a pleasure to get to know you.”

Heechul snorted a laugh. He accepted Siwon’s hand, “Kim Heechul. Hope you won’t regret your decision to get to know me.”

****

4 years later

“I have date tonight with Sooyoung.” Siwon informed Heechul.

“The girl with that long, long legs?” Heechul asked, with a pang of jealousy.

“Yeah, but i don’t feel like going. The last time i went out on a date was 3 or 4 years ago. And it was a disaster.” Siwon complained.

“Then don’t go. Why do something that you don’t want to?” Heechul said, shrugging.

“It’s important because Sooyoung is the daughter of the owner of this big industrial person my dad is friends with. They want us to meet up and get to know each other.” Siwon explained, clearly uninterested and burdened by the idea of the date.

“And what? Get married and have kids and live happily ever after?” Heechul mocked.

“Chullie, you’re not helping.” Siwon said, with a sigh.

“Well i’m not trying to.” Heechul said bluntly. “It’s nobody’s fault but yours that you are in this dilemma. You should have told your dad that you didn’t want to go and save yourself from this unnecessary headache.”

“Heechul, you know it’s impossible for me to go against my fathers’ words. No one can.”

“Then, all i can say is good luck and have a good evening. Now, i have to go and pick my brother up. Bye.” Heechul said, as he got up.

****

Heechul rested his head on the steering. He lied about having to pick up Kibum. He had to leave so that he wouldn’t be caught getting jealous of the girl that Siwon was going to have dinner with.

I can’t keep up with this. I need to find away to suppress my feeling for him. if worst comes to worst i’ll just leave. I can’t risk him knowing that i’ve fallen for him.


Okay, that's the third chappie, i'm editing the fourth. Will update very soon. Wait for it..^_^

dr_elf15