My Love Is Here To Stay

My Love Is Here To Stay

After tossing and turning for nearly 3 hours Heechul finally fell asleep. He couldn't fall asleep as his mind kept drifting off to Siwon.

Ring~!!

Stop ringing!

Ring~!!

Damn it!

He knocked his alarm clock over while attempting to find for his cell phone.

“Hellooww...”

“Are you sleeping?” Heechul heard Siwon ask.

“No, of course i’m not. It’s only 3 in the morning. Who would be sleeping at this time?” Heechul remarked, irritated. “What do you want? You better have a good reason for waking me up.”He asked, muffling a yawn.

“Nevermind. I’ll call you tomorrow.” Siwon said, sounding disappointed.

“I’ll kill you if you hang up on me now!” Heechul hissed.

“Okay.” Siwon said. “I need to tell you something.”

Heechul sat up on his bed, sensing that whatever he’s about to hear isn’t going to be easy to digest.

“You don’t sound so good. Are you okay?” Heechul asked, concerened.

“Honestly, i don’t think i am.” Siwon answered. “I am a complete wreck, at least my mind is.”

“Another disaster date?” Heechul guessed.

“Yeah, sort of.”

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“Well, that’s why i called you. You see, i was out with Sooyoung, we had dinner and walked around the city. And the whole time, i was thinking about..” Siwon trailed off, wondering if he should say the last word.

“About?” Heechul asked.

“You. I couldn’t get you out of my mind.”

And then neither of them spoke for a moment.

“I know it sounds insane. But that’s the truth and i needed you to know that for some reason.” Siwon said, trying to save the situation.

Heechul didn’t know how to respond. What does this mean?

“I think i like you Chullie. I think i like you more than a friend. I know i’ve always liked you but i don’t when or how it turned out to be more.”

“Wh..what? Are you drunk?” Heechul stammered.

“No, i’ve never been more sober in my life. Chullie listen to me, i understand if you want me to stay away from you. I understand this is something impossible but i wanted you to know how i felt. I didn’t mean to burden you. I’m sorry. I’ll just leave.”

“No..no..no..wait. Leave? Leave from where? To where” Heechul asked.

Siwon didn’t answer.

“Siwon? Where are you now?” Heechul asked suspiciously.

“I’m standing..under you balcony.” Siwon finally answered.

“What?” Heechul exclaimed as he opened he balcony door and looked down. “What in the world are doing down there? It’s freezing. Get up here.”

“No. I have to go. This is all a mistake. I shouldn’t have come.” Siwon said, turning away.

“Siwon, if you walk away now, you’ll never see me again.”

Siwon halted. Falling in love with Heechul is going to make everything complicated. He knew that for sure but he couldn’t possibly lie about his feelings. It’ll only eat him alive.

“Climb up, quickly.” Heechul said. “We’ll talk then.”

****

The whole atmosphere felt unusually uncomfortable. They both sat on each end of Heechul’s bed, trying to form sentences that’ll make the awkwardness ease away.

“Okay. This isn’t helping.” Heechul said, losing his patience. “I’ll just cut to the chase. Siwon, i’ve loved you, for, god knows how long. And i’ve always dreamt of this moment where you’ll say that you love me too. Although you haven’t exactly said the ‘L’ word, i’m assuming that is what you’re feeling. It must be tough for you. Coming here tonight and saying the things that you said because trust me i’ve tried doing the same thing and obviously i’ve never managed to. So, what i’m trying to tell is..i..” And the rest of it became a muffle as Siwon pulled Heechul into a kiss.

 “Hyung, what’s that..” Kibum asked as he opened the door to his brother’s room, rubbing his eyes sleepily and when he saw Heechul in Siwon’s arm, his sleepiness flew away.

“God, Kibum! Learn how to knock, will you?” Heechul yelled.

****

“So, you’re dad is cool with it? He didn’t say anything..anything negative?” Siwon asked, finding it hard to believe that Heechul’s father wasn’t against their relationship, in fact according to Heechul his father was genuinely happy for them and even invited Siwon over for dinner sometime soon.

“Yeah, i know my appa isn’t a narrow minded person but i never expected him to be so open about this issue. You know i thought there might be some drama and stuff. I even had a script memorized.” Heechul said.

“That’s wonderful. I can’t wait to meet your dad. I know I’ve met him lots of time before but this time will be different.” Siwon said sounding excited.

“Yeah,that’s right.” Heechul said as he snuggled in closer to Siwon. Heechul loved the warmth of Siwon body and his big hands that played with strands of his hair.

****

“Heechul you know i wouldn’t go unless it’s really necessary. I hate to leave you but i got to go. It’s only for a few days.” Siwon said, trying to convince Heechul.

“Yeah,yeah. Whatever. But make sure i get a souvenir from Australia.” Heeecul said, pouting. “I’m going to miss you so much.” He said, giving a tight hug to Siwon.

“Me too. Be safe okay. And don’t push yourself too much with rehearsals.” Siwon said, planting a kiss on Heechul’s forehead. “I’ll be back soon.”

****

It has been 1 week since Siwon left and Heechul has been busying himself with rehearsals. It keeps him occupied but doesn’t make him miss Siwon any lesser.

He was supposed to call me. I wonder why he hasn’t. I hope he’s okay.

“Heechul-sshi, can we continue?” one of the staffs asked.

“Yes, i’m ready.” Heechul said, giving a thumb up.

****

“Hello.” Heechul heard a familiar voice say.

“Siwon? Finally you called, i was worried sick. What happened?” Heechul said with relief.

“I need to talk to you.” Siwon said.

Heechul noticed the change in Siwon’s voice. Is he holding back from crying?

“Siwon, is everything okay?”

“Meet me at the usual restaurant. I’ll explain.”

****

Heechul waited impatiently for Siwon to come. What could possibly be wrong?

“Sorry for making you wait.” Siwon said, as he pulled the chair to sit.

Heechul was taken aback by Siwon’s sudden appearance.

“Oh, you’re here.”

“I don’t have much time Chullie. I’m sorry for everything. I didn’t want things to turn out this way. I wish i could turn back the time and make amends. I’m so, so sorry Heechul.” Siwon said, trying to hold back his tears.

“Woah, wait. What are you sorry about? What happened? You’re confusing me Siwon.” Heechul said, panicking.

“So this is Heechul?” Heechul heard a voice ask. He looked up and saw a familiar face. The girl with the long legs. Sooyoung?What is she doing here?

“Yes. This is him.” Siwon answered in a surprisingly calm voice.

“Hello.” Sooyoung said, bowing. “Siwon has told me alot about you. I’ve been dying to meet you. He said you’ve seen me before in the commercials i’ve done.”

Heechul nodded slightly, still not knowing the purpose of her presence.

“It’s a pity you couldn’t come for our engagement.” Sooyoung said, as she linked her arms with Siwon’s.

Engagement?

Heechul felt a lump in his throat. He felt an unusual heaviness in his chest making it hard to  breath. His lips became dry, he struggled to swallow.

“I...i.. have to go. I’m sorry.” He said, barely getting the words out. Trembling, he left the restaurant.

****

“You cowardly bastard! Not only had you betrayed me. You had the guts to bring her to meet me? Are you completely heartless? Did you sell it? Like how you sold your love off?” Heechul spat.

“Heechul, listen to me. I had no choice. My dad had all of this planned. They flew me to Australia saying that i had a meeting not..not this. I didn’t know.” Siwon argued.

“That’s your excuse? That you didn’t know? You could have told them the moment you found out or the minute before you slid that ring onto Sooyoung’s finger.” Heechul snapped, outraged by Siwon’s reasons.

“Heechul, please. Don’t make this harder for me than it already is.” Siwon pleaded.

“I’m making it harder? You are getting married to a woman. How do you expect me to react? You want me to congratulate you?” Heechul said, breathing harder.

“You know Siwon, if you had at least tried to explain to your dad about us, I would've be proud of you for trying to stand up for our love, if that is what it was. But now, now you’re nothing but a coward. A person who failed to protect his love. It’s over. Everything is over.” Heechul said, leaving Siwon behind, determined not to turn back

 

End of flashback


I'm sorry for turning Siwon into a jerk-ish person. If you're fan of Siwon, please know that i've go nothing against him..just wanted a person who can fit the character and i thought Siwon was okay for it. ^_^

Anyway, hope you liked the updates. First time updating 2 chappie at one go. It's kinda tiring.

please,excuse the spelling/grammatical/any other errors.

Thank you for reading/subscribing/ commenting~~

dr_elf15