My Love Is Here To Stay

My Love Is Here To Stay

Heechul stared at the ceiling above him. His eyes were sore and his head was throbbing. He couldn’t cry anymore, he was too tired. Too weak. Too broken.

Hankyung’s promise to not disappoint him echoed in his mind. He wanted to believe that it was all a lie but he couldn’t bring himself to have some hope. 2 days has passed since he left everything behind, checked in into a hotel room and switched off his phone.

What should i do? What can i do? He asked himself. The thought of going back to his family didn’t seem like a good idea. His brother and father will definitely try to make him feel better, which, he knew, will only worsen his misery. He reached for his phone and stared at it a moment before pressing the switch on button.

And in an instant messages poured in. 147 messages all together, 65 of it was notifications of missed calls, mostly from Hankyung and Kibum.

So Hankyung is here.

And it was not long before the phone started ringing. It was his producer this time, Mr.Jung. Heechul understood that he has neglected his responsibility and felt a gush of guilt hit him. His producer, director and the rest of the musical staffs have been kind to him despite his constant mood swings and straightforwardness which he knew sometimes passes as rudeness.  He realized he shouldn’t have let his personal problem be a burden to others, plus there is no way he can hide forever. He has to get out this room sooner or later.

“Hello.” Heechul answered with hesitancy.

“Heechul-sshi? Is that really you?” he heard Mr.Jung ask excitedly. “Thank god. Are you okay? Where are you? Are you hurt?”

“No, sir..i..i am fine. I’m so sorry i disappeared just like that. I just needed some time to...”

“Heechul-sshi, i know you are having some personal problems. Your brother told us. It’s alright but is it possible for you to go on with the musical?” Mr. Jung asked.

“Yes, sir. Of course. I really am sorry for being so irresponsible after all what you and the crew have done for me. Sorry.” Heechul said feeling grateful that not everything in his life was a wreck.

“It’s okay. Don’t worry yourself too much thinking about it. So can i expect you at rehearsals later?”

“Yes, sir. You can.” Heechul answered, smiling.

****

Hankyung dialled Heechul’s number for the umpteenth time. If i don’t get to speak to him today, i am going go crazy!

“Hyung, any progress?” Kibum asked.

Hankyung shook his head disappointedly. “What did i do, Kibum? I can’t think of anything. We were doing fine. Everything was perfect. I was supposed to meet at his musical premiere.”

Kibum had no answer for the shattered person he was facing. Hankyung had hardly slept for the past days and looked as if he’s going to pass out anytime.

“Hyung, you should get some rest.” He suggested.

Hankyung let out a frustrated smirk. “Not until i find him.”

Kibum’s phone vibrated and it was an unknown number calling. His hopes soared as he answered the call.

“Heechul hyung?”

“Kibum-sshi?” a female voice asked.

Kibum looked at Hankyung, puzzled, as Hankyung mouthed “Is it him?” and was disappointed when Kibum shook his head.

“Yes, it’s me. May i know who i’m speaking to?”

“My name is Sooyoung. I’m Siwon’s wi..ex-wife.” The female voice answered.

“Siwon hyung’s wife? What can i do for you.” Kibum asked, getting more confused.

Hankyung head shoot up at the mention of Siwon’s name.

“I need to speak with you, it’s about your brother and Siwon.” Sooyoung said. “I know your brother is missing and Siwon is responsible for it.”

“What?” Kibum exclaimed. “What did Siwon hyung do?”

Hankyung grew impatient and gestured Kibum to pass the phone to him.

“Hello, i’m Hankyung here. Heechul’s friend. What’s going on?”

“Hankyung? Aren’t you Heechul-sshi boyfriend?” she asked.

Hankyung was surprised that she knew. “Yes, that would be me. How did you..?”

“I can’t explain it thru phone. Can you meet me at restaurant opposite M building?”

*****

Hankyung waited anxious for Sooyoung to appear. Kibum was agitated as well, worried about the news Sooyoung is about to deliver.

“Kibum-sshi, Hankyung-sshi, thank you for agreeing to meet me on such a short notice.” They heard Sooyoung say as she pulled the chair to sit.

“No problem. What was it you wanted to tell us?” Hankyung asked nervously.


Drawing a breath Sooyoung started to speak, “I know that Heechul-sshi was once Siwon’s...lover. I know Siwon left him to get married to me.”

Kibum and Hankyung looked at each other with disbelief. How did she know?

“I found his old diary and discovered that he got married to me purely because he was forced to. I confronted him and he freaked. Seeing no point living with a man who never and will never love me, i filed for divorce. Afraid that his father might disown him if he finds out the truth behind the divorce, Siwon false accused me for having an affair. And the court believed it.”

“How?” Kibum asked. “How could he do that? He wouldn’t have had proof to do so.”

Sooyoung smiled bitterly. “He had this recording of me having a conversation with my secret lover, which was a lie of course. He had someone render the voices in the conversation to sound like mine and produced some fake evidence. The judge bought it.”

Hankyung was stunned by what Sooyoung just told them when she hit him with another piece of shocking information.

“He came to my place the other day to pick up some things and i over heard him talking on the phone thanking someone for making the recording and that Heechul-sshi believed him.”

Hankyung swallowed hard as everything made sense now.

“So i assumed that he was doing something wrong again and asked around. That’s how i found out that he had met Heechul-sshi that afternoon and soon after that Heechul-sshi went missing.”

“How could Siwon hyung do that?” Kibum exclaimed, banging the table out of frustration and anger.

“I’m sorry.” Sooyoung said.

“Why are you apologizing? It’s not your fault that Siwon is a bastard.” Hankyung said, struggling to keep calm. He wanted to beat the hell out of Siwon but he knew finding Heechul is more important. “Thank you for telling us and please do let us know if you find where Siwon is at the moment.”

“I will. Please be careful. Siwon is capable of doing many things people would never imagine him doing. He can be very cruel at times.” Sooyoung warned, sounding worried.

Hankyung nodded assuredly and thanked her gain before rushing out of thr restaurant with Kibum behind him.

“We need to find him before Siwon does.” Hankyung said as he got into the car.

“But how if hyung is with Siwon hyung?” Kibum asked.

“No, Heechul wouldn’t have gone with him unless he was forced to.”

Wait for me Heechul-ah. I’ll get you back.


 

WUAAHHH..i am losing my touch..ottoke??? T_T

i'm so sorry if the update ..i'm trying my best but the story just feels like..blah..SORRY!

dr_elf15