My Love Is Here To Stay

My Love Is Here To Stay

“Come on, hyung. It’s just one meeting. All you have to do is go there, order some food, be nice and talk.” Kibum said, tailing Heechul to the kitchen. “No, scratch the talking part off.”

“Kim Kibum, which part of I am NOT interested do you not understand? I said no and rephrasing the statement isn’t going to change my answer. Besides, i can do everything that you mentioned, except being nice, which, i assume is the key point for the deal to be a successful one.” Heechul snapped as he rummaged through the larder which was overflowing with food-stuff. “Excellent, we have nothing to eat.”

“Hyung, please.” Kibum pleaded, bringing his palms together. “You know i won’t ask for your favour on this matter unless i’m really desperate. Minzy is coming down to visit me on the same day. If i ditch her and go for the meeting instead, she’ll break our engagement up.”

“Let’s see..” Heechul said, opening a bottle of water. “So, it’s your business meeting but you can’t attend it because your fiancée is coming visit you and she’ll flip if you cancel on her. Does any part of the problem sound like mine?” Heechul asked with raised eyebrows.

“No..” Kibum answered flatly.

“Ding. Correct answer, 10 points for Kibummie.” Heechul said leaving the kitchen.

Kibum scurried behind him.

“Why don’t you work on rescheduling the meeting instead of wasting your time begging me?” Heechul suggested as he dropped on the couch.

“I tried, i really did, but the person i’m supposed to meet doesn’t have much free time. After all he is the son of the biggest construction tycoon in China. He’s here for a vacation, it’s blessing that he actually agreed for a meeting.”

“He sounds like a typical snobbish, spoilt, rich kid. All the more reason for me not to attend that friggin’ meeting.

“Hyung, you don’t have to do anything. Mr. Hwang, the manager, will do the talking and explaining. All you have to do is be there. You know, for the courtesy.” Kibum explained. “Appa wanted me to..”

“There, you said it. Appa wanted you to be there not me. Listen to me, Kibum, we both know the possibility of me screwing up the deal is nearly 100%. The last time i replaced you, i broke that fella’s nose.” Heechul argued.

“He deserved every single punch that you threw. That bastard insulted you for being gay. He should be glad we didn’t sue him.”

“And i blew up a deal which was worth millions of dollars.  Kibummie,I don’t mind people insulting or hurting me,i have my ways to deal with it. On the other hand,if i do something and it causes trouble to the people i love, i can’t handle that.”

“Hyung, i will be in trouble if you don’t help me out. I’ll talk to appa. He loves you hyung, you know that. He just doesn’t want to force you things that you don’t want to, like handling our family business. You got his full support when you decided to be a musical actor, didn’t you? Please don’t get the idea that he doesn’t have faith or trust in you.”

Heechul loved his father and his brother dearly. They’re the only ones he’s got left in this world. Of course, Siwon was there in his life at one point but he’d rather not think about it.

Heaving a sigh Heechul started to give in. “Fine but make sure appa is ok with it first and tell that manager of yours to be quick with whatever is it that he’s supposed to do. I’m going over to the production house to see if i push my rehearsal to another slot.”

“Thank you so much hyung.” Kibum said hugging his brother.

“Aish..go and hug your fiancée.” Heechul exclaimed, struggling to let go.

Kibum grinned as he broke the hug. “Thank you, hyung. Really appreciate it.”

“I’m not doing this for free. You’re going to have to compensate me.”

“Anything for you hyung.” Kibum replied with a wink.

“What did you say his name was?” Heechul asked he switched the television on.

“Hangeng. His Korean name is Hankyung.”

****

Heechul waited at hotel lobby as he impatiently shook his feet. Where is that manager? And that Chinese dude?

He kept glancing at the entrance, searching for the sight of anyone who remotely resembled either of them.

“I’m so sorry Heechul-sshi, i got stuck in the traffic.” Manager Hwang said, between breaths as he rushed into the stting area.

“You must be the manager and you’re 15 minutes late.” Heechul said, sounding annoyed on purpose.

“I’m truly sorry. The traffic was terrible.” Manager Hwang apologized, lowering his head.

“I’m sure you know the traffic gets heavy around this time of the day. You should have left earlier.”

Manager Hwang started to apologize again. Feeling pitiful, Heechul decided to cut him some slack.

“Never mind, just don’t do it again. Let’s go.”

“Yes, sir. This way, please. That’s him” Manager Hwang said as he pointed at a tall and kind looking man who was sitting at the other end of the lobby.

Heechul could feel his eyes on him. It made him shiver a little.

What’s wrong with me? And what’s up with that man staring at me? He's giving me the creeps. This is wonderful, i haven’t even meet him and i’m already starting not to like him. And i have to spend the entire evening with him. Great. Just great. Kibum is so going to pay for making me do this.

****

Hankyung watched the beautiful looking, very impatient man who was sitting on the sofa at the end of the lobby. He didn’t know why. But he felt like he’d seen him somewhere before.

 He looks very familiar.

After some time he saw him talking to another short, stumpy man who entered the building hurriedly. The beautiful man seemed to be a superior and the stumpy man kept bowing his head.

Then Hankyung realized that the stumpy man was pointing at his direction and he realized that the person he was waiting to meet was that beautiful man.

 So this is the infamous Kim Heechul.

Hankyung recalled Zhoumi’s comment on Heechul when he asked Zhoumi's opinion about the man he was going to meet, “He has a pleasant face.”

He has a pleasant face? I think that's an understatement.

****

"Hello Hankyung-sshi, pleasure to meet you." Manager hwang said as he shook hands with Hankyung. "This is Kim Heechul. The son of the owner of Kim & Kim Constructions." he introduced.

"Nice to meet you, Heechul-sshi." Hankyung said, helding out his hand. Heechul hesistated for a moment before accepting Hankyung friendly gesture.

He has very delicate hands, Hankyung thought.

"You speak Korean?" Heechul asked, then he mentally stabbed himself for asking the obvious.

"Yes, i've been learning for a few years now but it's a very difficult language to learn. So i am still bad at it."

"Oh, i see. So shall we move on with the discussion? Manager?" Heechul said. He wanted to end this meeting as soon as possible. He had a gut feeling that something is bound to happen the more time he spents with Hankyung.

Relax and go with the flow, he thought, calming himself down.

When he looked up his eyes met Hankyung's. He felt a shiver down his spine. A feeling he hasn't felt in a long time. Not since Siwon left.


That's my first chappie for my first HanChul fic~

i'm thinking if i should continue the story.

If the response in unfavourable, i'm going to delete it..

it's all up to you guys..

and i'm sorry for ant grammatical/spelling/ or any other error..english is not my first language..so i hope you are ok with the glitches..

comments & subscriptions are loved~!

dr_elf15