Chapter 6

The Thorn in my Side

    "You b**** do you want to die?" Misa kicks Iseul in the ribs as hard as she can. Iseul cries out as Ren's fan girls attack her. "How many times do we have to do this for you to get the point? Leave Ren alone!" Iseul closes her eyes, letting the pain pass through her. Misa kicks her in the face. Iseul let her. She totally deserved it, for what she did to Ren.

-----Earlier that day-------

"Date? Forget it," Ren coldly replies. Iseul nervously smiles at Ren, "Yeah, just one date. So you can get to know me! How do you know for sure that you don't like me if you don't try to know me?" Ren gives her an icy glare, " I know that you're annoying. I know that you're a weirdo and an outcast. I know you're an idiot. You're ugly and totally not my type." "Yes I am, I find value in the simplest thing!" Iseul disagrees. "Like what?" Ren asks.

Iseul points a finger, "Like-like poop! Poop is very important. It is necessary--" Ren holds up a hand, "Okay. Stop right there. I don't want to hear anymore. The answer is no. I'm not going to go on a date with you." Iseul thinks for a minute, "Then how about we hang out with each other, like right now?" "No," Ren stubbornly replies. Iseul follows him up the stairs to the roof top, "Then let's talk about ourselves. It's a great way to get to know each other."                 "I don't want to hear about you," is Ren's reply. He tries to shut the door to the rooftop in her face, but Iseul invades him. Ren groans. Will she ever leave him alone?

Iseul suddenly claps her hands at an idea. "I know! How about this? One date okay and I--I promise to never bother you again!" Ren stops. Slowly he turns around, "Really?" Iseul nods eagerly, "Just one date, then I'll stop pestering you. One. Just one." Ren didn't know if he could trust her. Iseul could be lying. Even if he agreed to the date, there was no gaurantee that she'd follow through with her promise. At the same time if she did keep her word he would have her off his back. He narrows his eyes at Iseul, "How do I know you're not lying?"

Uh oh. Iseul didn't think of that. She racks her brains desparately, "Um, you can trust me because...I am a warrior! A warrior never breaks a promise. I fight dragons for a living. Do you think someone that fights dragons and can use magic can lie to you?" Ren makes a face, "And you're telling lies right now." Iseul shakes her head, "No I'm not. Check out this move!"

Out of nowhere Iseul pulls out a stick, "My magical sword!" She swings it in the air. Ren takes a step back, "Where were you hiding that?" Iseul chuckles, "Hohoho. Magic, Ren. It's magic. Humans like you would never understand." Iseul steps foward, jabbing the sword-stick at the air. She crouches, "This move is called Crouching Dragon Lunge Attack!" She leaps foward slicing at the air. Ren slowly inches towards the door. Good. This was perfect. The perfect distraction.

Iseul grins, getting lost in her imaginary world, "This is Fire Dragon Invincible Move Attack!" She twirls around swinging the stick in a circle. "It's actually more of a hurricane...no this move is now called Fire Dragon Invincible Hurricane!" Iseul spins to a stop, "Now that's how it's done,  do you beliv--" Iseul trips on her own foot. She gasps in surprise as she tumbles backwards off the roof!

"Idiot!" Ren dashed foward and manages to grab a hold of Iseul's foot. Hanging upside down Iseul stares down at the crowd of students who have begun to notice her. She almost died! Grunting Ren pulls on Iseul's leg, trying to pull her to safety. Iseul tries to grab the edge of the roof with her hands. Finally after struggling and cursing Ren had Iseul safely on the roof.

"Are you stupid!" he shouts at Iseul, "this is why I don't like an idiot like you!" Iseul grins, "I'm okay, right? You saved me just in time. Thanks!" Ren was about to say more, but the rooftop door burst open as his friends rushed over to him. "Are you alright?" MinHyun asks Iseul. Iseul nods, "Yep, thanks to--" 

"Ow!" Ren cries out. "What's wrong Ren?" Aron gasps.  Ren clutches his right arm, "I think I dislocated my shoulder."

 

--------Back to the present-------

"How can you still smile after doing that to him!" Misa shouts. "You should have died!" Iseul curls up into a ball. Yes, she deserved to die. It was her fault. Why was she such an idiot? Someone slams their foot against her head, yelling, "Die!" 

The world goes black.