Chapter 7 - Right Here

Heart Miles Away...

Seung Chan's POV

       Looking at my watch I saw that it's finally time to go back to work. As I walk back to the storage room I see Ms.Kwon Yuri trying to get the box out. Just as I walking to her all a sudden the boxes started to collapse to her. Then at that moment my heart beated tremendously fast and everything was in slow motion. I ran with all my might to her, engulfing her into my embrace. My thoughts were all over the place as I could only think of Yuri. My right hand over her hand while my left hand wrapped around her slender waist. 

      I..couldn't bare to have any bruises,cuts, or any scars to appear on her. My heart beated fast as the boxes finally collapsed on the floor. It finally stopped, at that moment I couldn't bear to have any big or small thing to hurt her. I don't know why. Then I face her, my face could tell that I was worried and without breaking our stare. She looked shocked not expecting me to be a hero to save her from the boxes.

"Seung Chan-ssi," she said while still in my embrace.

"Why can't you be careful?! Wae??!!" I scolded with a hint of worry in my tone.

"Thank you, but you should not raise your tone at your own boss," she stated.

"But could you let go now," she said awkwardly.

I let go of Yuri, as we looked away from each. I went to look throught the boxes that fell on her.... well me. I gave her the item she needed and handed it over to her. She gave me a small thanks and left me there to fix this mess. I wasn't sure if she was saying thank you to me for giving her the item or for saving her from the boxes.

*AHHH

That sure hurts, I have a few bruises on my back and one on my left arm. I quietly put the boxes to its right position and went back to my office. Such a unlucky day this is what happen when you had lunch, got to go back now.

Yuri's POV

I immediately came back to my office and focused on my work. Trying to shake off what happen earlier. My heart was beating tremenduously, I could literally hear the heartbeat. 

"Aisshhhh...go back to work Yuri, you have a lot to do," Yuri's thoughts.

I heard a loud knock on the door and I let the person in. It was none other than Seung Chan my P.A who can't seem to do his job correctly without me yelling at him. Anyways he came in with a bag of food and smiled brightly at me, causing me to almost smile a bit. Luckily I kept the poker face or else I would have made a fool at myself. 

"I brought too much jajangmyeon and wanted to share this." said Seung Chan awkwardly.

"Just put it down on the table." I said nonchantly while looking through my composition.

"You should really eat or the food will go cold Ms. Kwon Yuri-ssi." said Seung Chan.

I just simply nodded and then move towards the table to finally eat the food. Knowing that Seung Chan would finally leave me alone if I eat or else he won't go back to his work. I finally finish eating my food every last piece of it. All a sudden Seung Chan came closer to me and the next thing I know his finger was on the edge of my lip. Wiping away the black bean sauce, I look at him with wide eyes open and he just smiled. He just said that there was a food stain on my lip and wanted to get it off.

He then slowly backed away and left the room. When he finally left, I started to clean up the food mess and put it in the trash can. I stopped and felt my heartbeat rapidly. Putting my hand over my chest and wondering what this feeling was tha tmade me felt this way. I sit back in my chair and went back to my work.

I notice the calender in front of me showing Chang Wook death anniversary. Tomorrow is his death anniversary it was also the day my heart die with him. I texted my brother saying I would need a day off tomorrow because it is Chang Wook's death anniversary. Putting down my phone and trying to figure out the best rhythm to the lyrics. In just a few minutes he responded back agreeing with it. He was happy I finally took a day off due to all my workload I like to put myself through. 

*End of POV*

Kwon Entertainment at 9PM

Seung Chan finally finished his task for Yuri and couldn't wait to go home to see his beautiful girlfriend Fei. He gather his things and passed by Yuri's office to see if she was there. Just as Seung Chan expected Yuri was still there but instead it looked like she was eating dinner. Seung Chan went inside her office to tell her, he was leaving.

"Ms. Yuri-ssi, I'm leaving now." said Seung Chan.

"Ah ok then." said Yuri awkwardly.

Just as Seung Chan was about to leave Yuri stopped him. She told Seung Chan that she won't be here tomorrow and gave him a list of things to do tomorrow to keep him busy and help her with errands. Seung Chan took the paper and put it in his bag, he took one last look at Yuri and only pitied her. He wondered why she always work like crazy when they were not needed. Seung Chan just sighed and walked away. He went to the elevator and greated the security guard a good bye before he entered his car. 

Seung Chan looked at his phone to see any messages from Fei. He smiled when he saw the image that Fei sent him.

"You are so cute I could just eat you right now." Seung Chan texted.

"Thanks oppa, for the stuffed animal." texted Fei.

"Wow daebak! Korea  changed you, you now call me oppa. I love it and once I go home I'm going to hug you to death because you are so cute." Seung Chan texted and smiled looking at the messages. 

"I'm going to drive now, bye see you when I get home." Seung Chan texted.

Seung Chan then put away his phone and proceed to start the engine and leave the parking lot. Seung Chan thought about what happened today and could only smile thinking about what happen to Yuri. 

"Aniya, I have Fei I should not think like that." said Seung Chan stopping at the red light. 

He continued driving and turned the radio as he got bored. He was now a few minutes away from the apartment where Fei was waiting for him. Once he turned in the building he parked his car and proceed to get his bag from the car. Leaving the car and proceed to the flat we were staying in. He walked into the elevator going up to the fifth floor. At the fifth floor he proceed to 524 this is where Fei and Seung Chan were staying at. Seung Chan took out the key Fei gave him and unlocked the door. He slowly took off my shoe and replaced it with a blue slipper. Fei came rushing in hugging him real tight like she was afraid to loose him. He hugged her back as he was happy about her presence.

"Aigoo.. my wife misses me so much, " said Seung Chan chuckling in the process.

Fei pulled out and started blushing hearing the statement "wife".

"I'm not your wife...yet," smiled Fei.

"You will be, Mrs. Fei Park very soon." said Seung Chan hinting at something.

Fei started to tense up hearing that. Afraid about a possible marriage that could happen which would end up having Seung Chan leaving her. She started tearing up and eventually cried on his chest. He was very puzzled and pulled out to see Fei crying very hard.

"Why are you crying?" asked Seung Chan as he pulled out and hold her shoulder while looking at her eyes.

"What if you start leaving me? What if that woman that you backhug ends up coming back to you? I already know everything. You are starting to remember and it appears that you had someone before me. " cried Fei.

Seung Chan was shocked about what she said and only looked at her in shock. He sighed and lift up her chin.

"I'm not going to leave you. My heart is only for you, no one else can take that place in my heart. Once I remember I will go back to you no matter what. You are my everything, without you I wouldn't be able to be who I am." said Seung Chan sincerely who gazed in her eyes.

"Really??" asked Fei with tears on her cheek.

"Yes, I love you Wang Fei," said Seung Chan as he pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss. 

And so the night became darker and Seung Chan and Fei ended up falling asleep on the couch. 

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm back after a whole year. I have been working hard on my class assignments that I ended up forgetting about this story. I'm so sorry my readers. I came back after SNSD released their new album digitally. Also I'm going to my hardest and try to update as much as I can. I'm going to bring out more ideas I had for this story so watch out for upcoming updates. I might update tmr... I MIGHT THATS NOT A PROMISE

BYE!!!